Anyone ordered in July and have NOT been notified?

I just got my notification from UPS! It was in my spam folder...in my spam folder! Can you imagine???

elaine

I ordered in July, cannot remember exactly when but I think the first week or so they went on presale (didnt want to miss out on the stellar savings). I got my email notification today that they are scheduled to ship on 2/14, monday. I live in california. Can't wait!!!

Yippeee!!!! I got my shipping notice...It says delivery is tomorrow and I ordered on July 19th.

I am sooooo excited!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Donna

I ordered mine on July 6th and I've received notification today. I should be getting them on Thursday. Awesome!:)

I got mine too - they are due in on the 9th - I ordered mid-July - whoo hoo!!! :) Now I can relax a little on checking - hehe

Just heard! I ordered on July 6th and the DVDs are due to arrive tomorrow! :D Be sure to check on the tracking link in the first thread in this forum, especially if you have so-called "helpful" e-mail programs with spam-blocker.

Good luck and take care!

--Callie

I ordered on July 29th and received my shipping notification last night. My workouts are scheduled to be delivered on the 10th.

Nancy:)

I ordered on the July 7th and have not recieved a UPS notice yet and I am bummed because people who ordered way later have gotten them.

I ordered July 6 with 2 day delivery and haven't gotten a shipping notification yet from UPS either. I'm going to attempt to be patient for 2 more days. :-(

I ordered on July 31st and just got my email notice that they are scheduled to arrive on the 10th!:7

JJ

I ordered early July. Mine are being delivered today. I did not receive email notification of shipment. (so sad) So I went on UPS link via TRACK ORDER on the home page. Seems like they're shipping faster than they can send email notification.(?)
~ Kim

Hi,
I ordered on the 4th (July) and received an email notification on friday by UPS. My DVDs arrived today. I live in Germany. I always got my orders very fast. Sorry!!
Marga

Hi,

All of you seem to be getting your notifications or are able to track your shipment........or you've already received the dvds. I ordered in July (as far as I can remember) and have been checking everyday for the shipping notification and to see if I could track my package. But no luck. I'm starting to get a little worried. Is there anyone else that ordered in July and still no word on their shipment? I am going out of town on Saturday and am really hoping to at least know that they have shipped before I leave...

Rachel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.