anyone here in on the pinterest craze?

*~Jessica~*

Cathlete
I was lured into the pinterest website and got instantly addicted to it! Has anyone here been there or have an acct? I signed up for an invite, but people are saying it will take weeks before we get a reply:confused: I couldnt understand why it was such a big deal.....until I realised I had spent over an HOUR going thru all the stuff they have on there! ha:eek:

Yup! It's worse than facebook AND the Cathe forums for sucking up all your time! Yikes! No wonder my house is such a mess, the kids are dirty and hungry and we have no clean clothes to wear!!!

I just got an invite from a friend today. I'm getting ready for an afternoon of time-wasting :D

I registered a few days ago, but haven't gotten a reply. I'm glad you told me it takes a while to hear back, cause I was feeling rejected:(

I registered a few days ago, but haven't gotten a reply. I'm glad you told me it takes a while to hear back, cause I was feeling rejected:(

Wendy, I will send you an invite if you'd like??

TexasLaura said:
Yup! It's worse than facebook AND the Cathe forums for sucking up all your time! Yikes! No wonder my house is such a mess, the kids are dirty and hungry and we have no clean clothes to wear!!!

LOLOL, I know what you mean!! Holy cow, you should see all the stuff im NOT getting done :eek:

Fit_mommy said:
What exactly is it and why does it take so long to register?? IDGI???

They are flooded with requests! IF you know someone already a member, they can send you a request and you can sign right up :)

*~Jessica~* said:
Wendy, I will send you an invite if you'd like??

LOLOL, I know what you mean!! Holy cow, you should see all the stuff im NOT getting done :eek:

They are flooded with requests! IF you know someone already a member, they can send you a request and you can sign right up :)

Jessica-

I pm'ed you my email address...would you mind sending me an invite?

Thanks!

I was lured into the pinterest website and got instantly addicted to it! Has anyone here been there or have an acct? I signed up for an invite, but people are saying it will take weeks before we get a reply:confused: I couldnt understand why it was such a big deal.....until I realised I had spent over an HOUR going thru all the stuff they have on there! ha:eek:

This explains why I haven't been accepted. It's been weeks.

I find it interesting, too.

atiman said:
This explains why I haven't been accepted. It's been weeks.

I find it interesting, too.

I signed up last week and got an invite within a couple of days. If you need an invite, I have some too.

Wow, this is so cool! I would love an invite - if anyone would be willing to extend one to me just let me know and I'll give you my email address.

thanks!

sarah

I would send you all an invite, but haven't had the time to figure out how the whole thing works...keep posting if you can't get in and if you're not in by this weekend, maybe I can find a few minutes to see if I can do invites. Good luck!

I just requested an invite; if I haven't gotten one in a few days, I"ll come begging...very interesting place! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.