Anyone back from the 10 a.m. class???

I just got back from the 10 a.m. class. It was great, a good bun burner...some lunges, squats, and slides oh my! We were all sweating up a storm. Cathe was awesome and very gracious as usual, letting us all take pictures and chat with her. Afterward there was a lunch with lots of EB egg stuff, and we got to talk with other Cathe crazies :D.

She announced the fitness tour that she would be going on, starting in October (I think) in Daytona and spanning the U.S. So exciting!

It was all good.

Laura

Cute picture Val! You look just as sweet as Cathe! Watch out I might have to pinch your cheeks like my grammie used to do to me! I am so glad you had a good time! :)

It was wonderful. Cathe kicked my butt, at least, but I think I can safely say she kicked all of our butts. It's amazing what can be done with five pound weights. I think the workout lasted about 30 minutes. We did squats, side lunges, slide back lunges with the rag and the weights, ice-breakers, not necessarily in that order. At first we needed Cedie to count (she wasn't there), but then everyone pitched right in.

She discussed the tour she is going to do with Eggland's sponsoring. Her first will be sometime later this year.

We then ate some yummy egg dishes, omlettes, deviled eggs, croissants, an egg-vegetable souffle, and other dishes. Cathe was her usual very cordial and sweet self and made me very comfortable.

It was nice meeting fellow Catheletes and Catheites. I spoke to someone who came from as far as South Carolina. Others were from Long Island, New York, Baltimore MD and other places. Everyone seemed very comfortable with one another, which, of course, is a tribute to Cathe.

Nice meeting you all. Hope to see you all soon.

Cute picture Val! You look just as sweet as Cathe! Watch out I might have to pinch your cheeks like my grammie used to do to me! I am so glad you had a good time! :)

i spoke to her just before class...she really IS just as sweet as Cathe. :)

i was in the afternoon class...my legs are sore today, PHEW!!!

cathe was SO sweet!! she made sure to talk to everyone before and after the session. she even stuck around in her sweaty clothes instead of rushing off to get changed 1st...LOVE that!!

i was talking to one of the reps for the Cathe products and he was telling me about the tour and the road trip...both sound SO exciting!!!! i would love to participate in the road trip next year; working out with Cathe in person is a totally different experience than doing so with a dvd!

btw, is there any way to photoshop sweat out of a picture?! i posed with her but have a nice sweaty band across my middle. i guess i can call it my badge of honor, LOL ;)

Thanks for the updates ladies! Sounds great! And Val, thanks for sharing your great picture!!

Melissa, don't sweat the sweaty picture (ha!) In most of my RT pics with Cathe, we're both all sweaty. Shows you were working hard! We'd love to see the picture!

ok here goes...

2ex0yeb.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.