Any Interest in Pinterest

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I'm getting my feet wet with Pinterest and finding my way around it. Wow, so many things I want to pin but just don't have the time to do it all at once. Stay tuned as I will be pinning all kinds of things fitness and non-fitness related. I'm such a make up, skin care product, handbag, shoe, and coat fanatic....What are your crazy loves outside of fitness (which we all know is NUMBER ONE!) ?

I am also new to Pinterest and it can be kind of overwhelming to get started. I'm into cooking, knitting, housewares/decorating and quilting, and will be trying to build out boards around those areas of interest (for now).

Eva

my other obsession is tea.:D crazy for all kinds of tea... puerh, oolong, black, white, mate, gyuasa, green, etc. etc.
I ♥♥♥ tea also -- My newest favorite is Charcoal fire roasted tung ting from teance!!!! It's smells like a warm roasted chocolate garden and the taste is a mild oolong with a hint of chocolate flavor at the end. You only have to infuse it for 30 seconds - YUM!

I love to look around Pinterest - everything is interesting!
Motivational quotes, skin and hair care, make up, organizational tips, food, drinks - just to name a few - and of COURSE anything Cathe, fitness, and workout wear:D

Looks like you mentioned all my interests, Cathe! I've been pinning awhile but not nearly as much as my kids! I love the baking ideas, fashion, and just looking around. Am not much of a DIYer!

I love Pinterst, but it can be addictive. Besides fitness (of course) I love the home ideas, fashion, papercrafting and other crafts. Love to look at the recipes, but that can be dangerous!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.