Any Canadians get their dvds yet?

cab0899

Cathlete
Hoping for delivery early this week in Winnipeg! It's hard to read all the wonderful reviews while waiting maybe I should get the downloads next time.

Waiting, kinda, patiently in Kingston, Ontario. I was disappointed that they didn't arrive this week but it gives me a reason to look forward to Monday! : )

I'm in Toronto. It usually takes 2-4 weeks for my Cathe DVDs to get here. I'm kind of hoping to get them by Nov. 7 ... before then would be a bonus!

Stebby

I know it's easy for me to say, but they are sooo worth the wait! This is my fav series EVER! I love all my Cathe's but these are amazing! I got the DL's too so it was fun to play around with a couple workouts til the DVDs arrived! Good Luck you all...hope the mailman surprises you sooner then later! (Next time def get the DL's! :))

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I have not been asked to pay GST since I have been ordering from Cathe. It has been several years and no charges.

You shouldn't be asked to pay taxes because the product was entirely made in the USA. I think UPS charges brokerage so I don't use them.
One Canadian got them Friday I was so shocked.
I'll be checking everyday this week now for sure. I'm in Toronto.

I live in Owen Sound, Ontario and got mine on Friday! I was so excited because I really didn't expect to see them for another week or so. :D

On another forum (VF) someone in NZ has already gotten theirs! I'm in Europe and was thinking they'd show in in Canada first, then make their way over here.

Now I'm stumped, but sure will be watching for the mail truck!

Yes you would think so, but Customs gets blamed a lot for the slowness. So much got Free Trade . I only live in Nova Scotia, not much farther than Maine and I'm still waiting , patiently ....sigh

Customs here can be an issue, too. Even if Customs is more lenient in New Zealand, they still got there and cleared pretty darned quick! Mail's already come and gone for me today.

They'll come tomorrow, I'm sure of it! (visualizing, positive thinking, visualizing, positive thinking) ;)

I got my discs today in Edmonton. I pre-ordered early so I got them free with the downloads. I've been using face towels instead of discs and I'm excited to try with the discs: the discs feel like the will slide better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.