Any Canadians get their dvds yet?

Confession: I cancelled plans with a friend tonight so that I could go home and check my mailbox. I don't like what I've become. :(

I was out with appointments all morning and when I came home there was a delivery notice in my mailbox :) I have another appointment at 3 and after that I will swing by the post office. I did order some things from Sears a while back that still haven't arrived so it could be that and not my dvds at all. In the meantime, I am also 29 weeks pregnant so getting them isn't quite as exciting to me, as it is to you guys!
Im in NL by the way......Canada ends here!:eek:

Lori

Or NF....I still get mail with that on there.

Anyway...I have mine in this neck of the woods! Hopefully I will get to do one tomorrow.

Lori:)

Hi I'm in the Niagara Wainfleet township area and still no dvd's here either :( I'm stalking the mailbox, the mailcar, watching the road out of my son's room.......... I don't like what I've become either:p This is the longest Ive ever waited, they are usually here within 2 weeks.....eeeek!!!!

Just going crazy waiting too, have a great weekend :D

Bri:)

Oh well, I guess we can keep each other company through this long dvd-less weekend. I jumped into the non-LIS November rotation today might as well keep busy while I wait.

I really feel for you all. It has to be such torture! I hope ALL of you are surprised/happy after the mail comes tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Thanks Debbie for thinking of us poor tortured folk still waiting .......and waiting....... nothing again today:(

Any one get theirs yet? Thank goodness I can come here to feel better and know I'm not alone in this waiting game;)

Hoping for tomorrow:D
Bri:)

Canada Post came to the house when I was at work, they wouldn't let ds (14) sign for the package as he wasn't 18:rolleyes::rolleyes: I stopped at the post office on the way home after talking to him and it won't be processed at the post office until after 1pm tomorrow:rolleyes::rolleyes: At least they are in the city.

I'm still at work but my Husband is at home today, he texted to tell me that my Cathe has arrive. Can't wait to get home!

Nothing for me in today's mail. I'm sure it'll be any day this week. Just in time for when my cold should be over enough to start workingout again:p

I just got mine here in Vancouver today. What annoyed me is that Canada Post tried to deliver them next door last Thursday where no one was home so they left the slip to pick them up. Well my neighbour didn't give me the slip until dinner time today because she forgot about it. I also ended up having to pay an extra $19.51 in duty and taxes :mad:. I have never had to pay duty and taxes before when I have ordered and my friend who got hers on Thursday and only lives about 5 minutes away from me didn't have to pay any extra at all. Either we all have to pay extra for duty or we don't have to pay extra for duty they shouldn't pick and choose who pays more and who doesn't. Anyway that is my rant for the day.

On the bright side I tried out Slide and Glide tonight and that was an awesome workout :D.

Cheryl

Mine finally came on Monday. I did Afterburn this morning and simply love love loved it! I can't wait to try the next one tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a great week for working out.

Mine are being held hostage at customs ;)

Oooh, that's always my worst case scenario! If the DVDs can't just be delivered, then at least deliver them and collect Customs at my door!

I'm sorry. It's always a bummer for me to have to deal with the trip to Customs. It's not hard, just a hassle -- and delays me getting my delivery even more! :mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.