Any advanced exercisers ordering the new ones?

jazz

Cathlete
I read the pre-mixes on the step and strength workout and it looks like it would be fun and a good intermediate workout.

I didn't order any of the other beginner workouts but these look intriguing. I was perfectly happy to wait for future Cathe workouts but I'm considering this one.

Any other high intermedate advanced exercisers ordering too?

Thanks.

Already did! I will add power to all the moves like I do with all my intermediate workouts and use heavier weight for the strength workout. I especially like these kinds of workouts when I do cardio and strength on the same day which is usually during the week when I have less time. I'm really looking forward to them.

Mar:)

i ordered them.... there are times i want an easier workout (like the few days before a 100+ mile bike ride).... i don't want to wear myself out on workouts.... i need my leg strength come saturday to pedal for over 100 miles! lol!

I didn't order these myself. Right now I am trying to convert my Cathe VHS collection to DVD's...that seems to cost some $$$$....:)...Carole

Hi Carole
When you convert from vhs to dvd can you put more than on w/o on a dvd and if you don't mind me asking, how much per dvd? I'd really like to convert mine as well.
Sherry

>Hi Carole
>When you convert from vhs to dvd can you put more than on w/o
>on a dvd and if you don't mind me asking, how much per dvd?
>I'd really like to convert mine as well.
>Sherry

I'm sorry....I think convert was a poor choice of words for me! I am slowly buying the DVDs from Cathe to replace the VHS tapes I have...:)...Carole

>Carole, been there, done that! That's what I get for trying
>to save money. Ouch it hurts!
>
>Marla:(

Not sure saving money is even a concept after getting your first Cathe!!! And I'll most likely keep my VHS workouts as I can make some fun mish moshes using my DVD/VHS combo player!...:)...Carole

I'm tempted because I always like doing new workouts. I decided to not order the new ones as I never do beginner or intermediate workouts unless I'm recovering from an injury or getting back into the groove after having a child (I've got two beautiful children so that's done). I've already got a bunch of beg/int tapes that I never do.
I figure I'll save my money and hope for an announcement of a new advanced Cathe series in the Fall. My fingers are crossed!

I originally had not planned on purchasing these new DVDs, but I like the looks of the premixes, so I caved. While I really don't use Stretch Max, I thought this new one would be good to tack onto another workout (since the segments are only 13 minutes or so).

Shelbygirl

I preordered as well. I'm always a bit perplexed about DVDs not being hard enough. I can usually make any workout what I need it to be. Besides, I love Basic Step/Body Fusion and use it almost monthly for TTOM, coming back from illness, etc.

Cheri

Another one who preordered...I also love the whole beginner series, esp. Body Fusion...besides, I MUST have Cathe's entire collection, lol!!! :)

I originally had not planned on purchasing these new DVDs, but I like the looks of the premixes, so I caved and I ordered the low impact step & body sculping DVD.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

I ordered them too after taking a look at the premixes. I am actually excited about these and looking forward to receiving them soon.:D

Count me as one of the advanced exercisers that preordered. I'm guilty of buying anything with Cathe's name on it. I swear if she had a DVD that was alligator wrestling I'd have to have it. I have them all so why not these. I use and love them all too.:)

I'm advanced, but pregnant. I thought these would be nice for the last bit of the 3rd trimester or those days when my energy level is lower than normal. They'll be nice for the first few weeks post partum when I'm getting back to the swing of things.

I pre ordered:7

BUT...I'm jonesing for another advanced series!!!

Maggie

I wasn't at all interested at first, then when I saw the pics from the resistance workout using the stability ball, I decided to go for it. I can use the cardio workout as a warm-up for my weight work, or as my morning workout on days when I plan to do two (once a week). And while I didn't like Stretch Max, I'm hoping the new stretch one is better (visually, I find it more appealing, which is already an improvement).

Thanks everyone.

I'm going to order. I actually "found" some money. Well, not really but my car was paid off this month and apparently, I overpaid a small amount and received the check today. Guess what the money is going to be used for? You guessed it.

I was looking at the description and the pictures and these look like they can be modified up by adding heavier weights. I'm actually looking for an easier Cathe step workout for those low energy days and the pre-mixes look good.:)

I really like the bright tops paired with the black pants. I loved the Hardcore outfits but these outfits look great too.

I ordered them! I know there are going to be days when I will want an easier workout, but I am sure we will be able to make these a lot tougher with some modifications.

I am another Cathe addict that has to buy anything she puts out :+

Linda

I have everything Cathe has put out so far, but I'm not ordering these. I rarely do her other beginner/intermediate workouts and I have so many in that category that I can't justify spending the money on this preorder. I'm saving for her next advanced series. Then I won't feel so guilty adding to my 200 plus workout collection!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.