Another Slow & Heavy

nancy324

Cathlete
In Slow & Heavy, Cathe mentions that there are lots of ways to workout slow and heavy and that maybe next time she'll emphasize the negative moves instead of the positive, or something like that.

As someone who is a hard gainer, I stick mostly to the heavy weight workouts. I've done S&H probably hundreds of times and would love to have another Slow and Heavy type of workout to keep things fresh and interesting and to give my body different moves to change off to.

Please, please consider doing another S&H series of workouts. I would love to see a format that devotes approximately one half hour to each body part.

Thanks for listening!

-Nancy

As a woman who really wants to put some muscle on her upper body (while slimming down her lower body), this would make me extremely happy, Cathe, if you would do this! Please, please, please! I truly love training my upper body heavy and I would love to have another option to Slow and Heavy!

So this gets definitely gets my vote!!!

Sanchia

i also would love to have cathe make some new videos for fit tv. do you know how often the videos are updated i have been doing the same videos on fit tv for some time now and am wondering weather or not she changes them or if i should buy some of her current videos please write back if you have any info on the issur. thanks diva1144

I would love to see a total body slow heavy workout. Most total body workouts are fairly high rep, but I believe it is possible to gain muscle mass with a total body workout, you just need to increase the weights and lower the reps. :)

YES, YES, YES, YES!!!

This is what I'd like more than any other Cathe workout. Work it differently, updated music, no band work!!!

Clare

I would like to see another Slow and Heavy workout!
Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/elmYm5.png[/img][/link]

I think exploring other type of workouts would be better. We already have a S&H DVD. Something else, something new has to come up. I trust Cathe on that. She is alway putting out a nice variety of workouts. That's the deal right there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.