Another GWF update

Cynthia: I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I think I am going to gradually increase the calories. I am somewhere between 2700-3100 most days and right now eat around 2000. When I am done with the weight loss (very soon, yay!) I think I will start by increasing to 2100 and then 2200 the next week and see what my weight does. When I stay the same for a few weeks (weight wise), I will keep my daily calories at that level, but stagger the calories on 2-3 days a week to slightly below maintenance. HTH. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

So, how did your weigh-in go?:)

Lost 1.6 pounds! I was hoping for more since my total deficit for the week was 8517 calories which divided by 3500 calories per pound would be 2.43 pounds. I worked my butt off (literally, dang I worked hard) to lose that 1.6 pounds. My total steps per day was around 17,000-18,000 per day on average (+/-). I do really love this little gadget!

Denise

Cynthia: I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I think I am going to gradually increase the calories. I am somewhere between 2700-3100 most days and right now eat around 2000. When I am done with the weight loss (very soon, yay!) I think I will start by increasing to 2100 and then 2200 the next week and see what my weight does. When I stay the same for a few weeks (weight wise), I will keep my daily calories at that level, but stagger the calories on 2-3 days a week to slightly below maintenance. HTH. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Thanks Patti!!! That does help- and makes perfect sense.:) I'm close to my goal too! I'll be so happy to get to maintenance. YAY- the extra calories!!
This fall, I plan to go slightly above maintenance with Meso 2 just to see if I can gain some extra muscle:eek:

I ordered this online last night - via Amazon. Very cool. Thanks all for sharing and for helping me spend more money!! :mad:

Can't wait!

I ordered this online last night - via Amazon. Very cool. Thanks all for sharing and for helping me spend more money!! :mad:

Can't wait!

[raises hand] I did the 'bundle' via Amazon. $209 for the full package + 3months free. Seemed like a better deal that at the gowearfit website. I'm an absolute tech-nut and I NEED to understand why it's so hard for my post-50 post-menopausal body to lose weight. Plus I think it's cool. :cool:

I ordered yesterday with it being my birthday present to me as an excuse. I went ahead and paid for shipping since it was only $5 and should have it Friday. I thought it was interesting that it's coming USPS instead of UPS and wondered whether that is because of the paid shipping. However it arrives, I just hope it's on time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.