Announcing The Launch Of Fitness By Cathe

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I’m excited to share with you that this week’s trip was a huge success. Fitness by Cathe was unveiled to all of the nationwide Altus sales reps with quite a thunder. I'm so enthusiastic about our partnership with Altus. It is an honor to be working in a long term relationship with a company whose values and standards reflect those of our own: commitment to quality, commitment to excellence and commitment to customers. Like us, they are all about integrity, professionalism, and getting REAL results. This was hugely important to us as we are not (and never will be) a company that supports or promotes quick fixes and gimmicks. We believe that a healthy and fit lifestyle is earned and maintained through hard work and healthy habits.

Altus also shares our vision for quality control and is being very careful to protect all that we have worked so hard to establish. We feel especially positive about our ongoing collaboration with them because one of the company’s head members is the same person who previously worked with Escalade Sports and helped us bring you the High Step.

One of the main reasons I selected Altus to partner with in launching the Cathe fitness Brand is that they are committed to developing new fitness products based on my feedback and your input. Though I have several ideas I am already working on with Altus, I’d love to hear some of your ideas in our forums too. Again, it was your input that led to us developing the high step and we look forward to bringing more quality products to you.

Fitness By Cathe will start with an initial launch of 17 hand held accessories (some of which are pictured in our blog) and appeal to a wide scope of individuals who participate in various forms of exercise. All of these products will be available to you nationwide in stores and of course you can also purchase them through Cathe.com. While these products provide a great foundation for our introductory launch, we are also looking to expand the line over time and welcome your feedback and suggestions as well.

Thanks Everyone :7

Congratulations, Cathe!!!!

Cathe:

I am so excited for you. I am glad to hear that your Texas visit was a good one. You have earned my respect through the years, and you have consistently delivered fun and effective workouts. I have faith that you will maintain your professionalism, integrity, and standards with this venture as well. Thank you for your commitment to quality and excellence and your faithfulness to your customers. I appreciate your belief in a fit and healthy lifestyle through hard work and healthy habits. You are a positive female role model for me, and I am thankful for your example.

You have my love, prayers, support, and best wishes. I hope this new venture is more successful than you dare to dream or imagine.

Have a blessed weekend! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Congratulations, Cathe!!!!

Best of luck to you Cathe. You just keep getting better and better and I would be proud to own anything with your name on it. I know you would never sign off on anything that is unsafe or not in our best interest. Thank you for being such a stand-up woman and your kids should be so proud of you. You believe in quality and want the same for all your customers. Thank you for showing us that there are still caring businesses out there that truly look out for the consumer. Take care and God Bless.

My goodness! You are one busy woman. This looks like a well-thought-out line of products -- I wish you every success!!

Hi Cathe,

Congratulations on your partnership with Altus! You really are a credit and inspiration to the entire fitness industry because of your true commitment to health and well being. No quick fix supplements or "but wait there's more!" gimmicks. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve :) this year!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Hi Cathe

All I can say is wow and congratulations on this new launch and I hope it goes well. But of course I have one question are there any plans to have this products available to your international customers? I have to know so that I can save up.

2008 is going to be "The Year of The Cathe." :)

I am really excited for you! These products look great! Gotta love the pink boxing gloves.

Congratulations Cathe. You are so deserving of this. I, too, woud be proud to own anything with your name (logo) on it. I have been doing your workouts faithfully for 13 years now - and I will continue to do your workouts forever!

I have always looked up to you - and when I went on the Road Trip this past August, I truly saw more than I expected! You are very real and kind and thoughtful and funny. I respect you for your honesty. So, of course, I will be buying these new fitness toys.

Will you be making some DVD's to go with these toys?

Cheryl

Okay, here's my two cents worth: I think it's a great idea to have your own line of fitness products, which will no doubt be superior to the others out there. But the random assortment of products is a bit surprising to me. I expected to see the products you use in your workouts, not weighted gloves for walking and jump ropes. Just my reactions for what they're worth.

Congratulations Cathe! Just curious: will any Canadian stores be carrying these products?

Nancy...I have a feeling those jump ropes and walking equipment will become useful when the mp3 workouts are released. Just a guess...

Sandra

Actually, most of the equipment you see has or will be used in future workouts (i.e. boxing gloves). There are some items you will probably never see, like a jump rope, but that is only because most people do not have a high enough ceiling in their home where their TV is to do a jump rope routine. Our health club has nearly 150 jump ropes and Cathe will use these from time to time in her classes or when she trains on her own.

The Fitness by Cathe line really is a separate business and is not directly tied to our DVD business. There will certainly be tie-ins to our DVDs, but this product line is designed to stand on its own and we don’t want to limit ourselves only to people who do our workouts.

>Actually, most of the equipment you see has or will be used
>in future workouts (i.e. boxing gloves). There are some items
>you will probably never see, like a jump rope, but that is
>only because most people do not have a high enough ceiling in
>their home where their TV is to do a jump rope routine. Our
>health club has nearly 150 jump ropes and Cathe will use these
>from time to time in her classes or when she trains on her
>own.
>
>The Fitness by Cathe line really is a separate business and is
>not directly tied to our DVD business. There will certainly be
>tie-ins to our DVDs, but this product line is designed to
>stand on its own and we don’t want to limit ourselves only to
>people who do our workouts.

Thanks for your response. Your first paragraph makes a lot of sense. As a consumer, I'm going to want to know that Cathe uses these products, or recommends use of these products in an exercise routine, or something beyond just endorsing that they are well made. Someone pointed out that each piece of equipment comes with some kind of "exclusive Cathe DVD". What is that? Does it relate to the particular piece of equipment and give suggestions for use?

Any idea when these items may be available for purchase either thru Cathe.com or in our local stores?

I'm in need of a larger stability ball at the very least }(

STOP THE INSANITY!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE GIRL TO HANDLE, AND I LOVE IT!!!!

You guys keep raising the bar every minute, and this is by far the best icing on any cake. I can't wait to buy. Congrats on this new venture. Who could ask for anything more? I'm also hearing about a new cardio DVD coming soon after STS is released, "MMA". Can't wait for that one to come out, my credit card's on stand-by for this one.

PS: I have a suggestion(s) for future "fitness by Cathe" products: how about push up bars, maybe a weight belt ergonomically designed for women, or even Body Bars of various sizes and weight variances.

Again, keep up the excellent work!:7

How exciting! No doubt this will bring you even more success! Thanks for asking for our input also...will think on that for awhile! GOOD LUCK!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I'd love to see workout wear added to Fitness by Cathe. The Oh My Bod outfits designed for recent workouts are fabulous.

The only thing about OMB is that their pants don't come in petite lengths. :-( So hopefully, Cathe would address that shortcoming (no pun was originally intended!).

Betty

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.