Announcing My Next DVD series

Thank you for your support

Hi Everyone! I have tried to get here to visit all day long but it has been one of those crazy days...and it is still not over yet, yikes. But I just coudn't let this day go by without coming on to say thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support! I'm very excited to bring this workout series to you and I think your going to be very pleased :D

Have to sign off for now....nighty all....(off she dances, doing the happy dance that is....)

Hi Everyone! I have tried to get here to visit all day long but it has been one of those crazy days...and it is still not over yet, yikes. But I just coudn't let this day go by without coming on to say thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support! I'm very excited to bring this workout series to you and I think your going to be very pleased :D

Have to sign off for now....nighty all....(off she dances, doing the happy dance that is....)

Well, I haven't been online all day. So I just found out about the system. Didn't even finish reading the email before I ordered. My pre-order number is 578. Looking forward to this already.:D Thanks Cathe

Saundra

Cathe,

Thank you for doing this. This sounds awesome. I've already preordered. #601.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Oh my goodness!! Where have I been all day? I am just now seeing this announcement. I am SO excited!! I just pre-ordered and I can't wait!!
DH is just rolling his eyes at me. At least he understands my excitement a little more now that he is doing STS with me. Thanks Cathe!!!!!:D

This one I'll order!

I passed on the original STS, but this one interests me - love the Travel workout, too! Fantastic!

Last edited:
Wow Cathe! You are REALLY doing your thing with these latest workout series. It just keeps getting better and better! The travel workout is an excellent idea and bonus. I will definitely be preordering these.

Cheryl

OK, confession time--I went ahead and preordered even though it's still Lent and I'm not supposed to buy stuff now! I figured the savings justified it--plus I won't get it during Lent!

Plus Lent will be long past before it actually arrives. So, it's not like you get immediate use. ;)

Well, I think this might just tempt me into preordering! :eek: It sounds such great value especially with the bonus travel DVD.

And I appreciate the rough end date given as well. I can't believe you've come up with this so quickly, Cathe!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cathe!!! I can not tell you how excited Keith and I are about this series :)

Coni

Yippee! So glad to read of all your excitement. Just you wait and see how fit you're gonna be....as if you're not already....I know you are STS buff and now you are going to be STS huff n puff :D

Just playing..... but make no mistake, you are gonna work :eek:

Can't wait to be STS buff AND huff and puff

Yippee! So glad to read of all your excitement. Just you wait and see how fit you're gonna be....as if you're not already....I know you are STS buff and now you are going to be STS huff n puff :D

Just playing..... but make no mistake, you are gonna work :eek:

soooo can't wait Cathe!! :) Loving STS already and seeing results...I can only imagine what STS Cardio will do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.