Angelina Jolie

Teddygirl

Cathlete
What’s up with her? OMG she is so skinny now and isn't attractive at all on her. I was at Giant Eagle yesterday and seen pictures of her cant remember the magazine, I was like huh! She looks like she weigh 100 lbs or probably less.

I love her, absolutely adore her and I think she is one hottie but don’t like seeing her looking like this, scares me, really.

Now, The fine Brad Pitt, Ooh we, I'm in love with him and I’m one of his biggest fans FOREVER. I tell ya, I'd love to have him for one night actually I take a few hour, I’m bad..I know... BUT who can or could resist Brad Pitt.

I'm actually kind of glad about her skinniness, because now I know I could kick her a$$ when it comes time for us to fight over Brad }(

Back when she did Tomb Raider, I think I would have lost.

You guys can wait in line for Brad, I'll take Angelina! ;)

Not sure what DF would say about that.

Seriiously, though. I think she is the bomb! She's a great actress, a humanitarian, hot as heck. She is a bit on the skinny side right now, but I'm sure she'll get healthier.

>You guys can wait in line for Brad, I'll take Angelina! ;)

ROFLOL she's all that, I swear that woman is da-bomb and she knows it. I love everything about her:) I hope so too that she'd gain a few, being thin like this just isn't right, me .02cents

>You guys can wait in line for Brad, I'll take Angelina! ;)
>
>Not sure what DF would say about that.
>
>Seriiously, though. I think she is the bomb! She's a great
>actress, a humanitarian, hot as heck. She is a bit on the
>skinny side right now, but I'm sure she'll get healthier.

LOL Lorie! You crack me up! I was thinking the exact same thing! She would be the top of my list for a "girl" crush. I'm sure my DH would absolutely gag if he read that though. He can't stand her!

I'm not sure how much I trust those tabloid pictures though. They have a way of making people look like they are walking skeletons. Anything for a story, so I'm not sure what I believe. I saw some pictures from the set of her new movie and I thought she looked fine.

I read her latest interview in some magazine and she blames her weight loss on stress from the recent loss of her mother to breast cancer. Makes sense to me. I do think she is quite lovely though. And she seems to have really turned her life around and is trying to make a positive difference in the world. Every time I see a picture of her and Brad I am struck at how beautiful they both are. It is quite amazing.

Carolyn

That makes perfect sense, Carolyn. I know when I lost my mom, eating was not high on my priority list. I think she's doing a great job too.

And yes, those two are definitely "the beautiful people".

>I read her latest interview in some magazine and she blames
>her weight loss on stress from the recent loss of her mother
>to breast cancer. Makes sense to me. I do think she is quite
>lovely though. And she seems to have really turned her life
>around and is trying to make a positive difference in the
>world. Every time I see a picture of her and Brad I am struck
>at how beautiful they both are. It is quite amazing.
>
>Carolyn
>
>

I heard the same thing

[font color= purple size=+3]Catherine[/font]

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/fit_fairy

http://69.89.25.157/~extremf4/forums/images/smilies/chinup.gif

>
>Yesterday Britney was "too fat", today Angelina is "too
>thin"...
>
>Lori
>

LOL Lori. You read my mind.

Jacque

I would love to meet Angelina. I think they make a lovely family and seeing them spend time with their kids is awesome (at least that's what we see, right!?!). She does a lot of good for refugees and stuff. I agree about "if I were to switch teams it'd be her". She is beautiful. I wish she would gain some weight though but completely understandable. I lost my mom to brain cancer and it takes a tole on you. Life just kind of stops during it all.

anyway... Love her!!!

Losing a loved one will definitely take away your appetite. I am lucky at 41 years old and still have both parents, but just the "thought" of losing them makes me lose my appetite. I think Angelina has a beautiful heart. I admire the work she has done to try to bring help for the Darfur region of Sudan. (did I spell that right?)

It is also a fact that women who are already quite slim and who spend endless hours running around after small children, seeing to their needs, can lose weight because they have so little time to sit down to eat. I used to have to get up from the table about 10 times during every meal. I was really skinny when my kids were the age her are. I'd factor that in.

Clare

I have lost both my parents in the the last 3 years. Both times, I lost up to 10 lbs. On someone like me, who doesn't weigh but 110-112 lbs in the first place, that really shows up. I can sympathize with Angelina. I had people in my life asking me what was wrong with me, did I have an eating disorder, blah, blah, blah. I can only imagine how Angelina feels with the whole world critiquing her. She will feel better and look better eventually. It takes time to grieve and heal. My heart goes out to her.

>I'm actually kind of glad about her skinniness, because now I
>know I could kick her a$$ when it comes time for us to fight
>over Brad }(
>
>Back when she did Tomb Raider, I think I would have lost.

LMAO!!! :p :p :p

I don't know how true this is since it came from a magazine, but in Star Magazine it said she is getting so thin because she has hepatitis and probably got it while getting one of the many tattoos that she's received in other countries that she's visited. If this is truly the reason, I don't know, that is just what the magazine said. She is a pretty cool lady though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.