Amyfit30's fat blasting intense rotation!!!!!!!!

AAAggghhhhhh!!! I don't have the DVD!! Just the tapes, so I have no clue what your talking about:( . But yeah, sustitute away!! Hey it's a cathe workout, we know it'll be intense enough:) .

Aimee

IN my opinion , whoever came up with the Terminator DVD... are trying to kill us.It is one crazy workout....just imagine doing cardio and weights and then 8 intervals!!!! I got the tapes to amy but we have a DVD player in the family room so I don't mind doing aerobics out there every now and then.
LOri

If you got a DVD player somewhere in the house, I highly recommended that you get it.It is well worth the money.See,I have all of my own money spent so I am trying to spend someone elses....:)
Lori

Yes, definitely get it!! It is so worth it! I just did the Viper last night (one of the Terminator workouts). It was 80 minutes long, and I could barely move aftewards!!

Danielle :D

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Lori and Danielle!! I want it, I want it, I want it!!
I will have to check the financial situation, but it sounds incredible!! I have a PS2 and that plays DVD's. I'm going to check this DVD out right now:7 !!

Thanks!!
Aimee

Hi Guys,
I think I am going to go ahead and start this rotation tomorrow.I like for my rest days to be on Saturday.Because I work all day and then we usually do something on saturday night or just hang out together.But on Sunday nights my husband has hockey so it makes it alot easier for me to workout in the evening when he is gone.Not that it matters to him but you know how it is.:) I have to pretend that he comes before Cathe;-) :) :) :) :)
I am looking forward to this.My eating habits have really shaped up this past week, so I already have a head start on one thing.I stopped eating after 8 and I haven't stuffed myself on any meals.The scale hasn't went down but my clothes feel better.And thats all I really need to go by.
Anyway ladies,off I go to start my week.One question:are we going to eat before our workout in the morning or not? I am sort of in between cause somedays(like tomorrow)I have time to eat before my workout.I can get up at 8 and workout by 10.But days when I have to be at work by 9 then I wouldn't eat, cause I don't have time:) But are we suppose to work out on a empty stomach? Doesn't matter to me.Although I don't think I could make it through MIC without some form of carb in my belly.
Chat to you soon,
Lori

Hey Lori!! You can do either. Whatever is most comfortable for you.
I do it before I eat only because, with the medication I'm on, I have to take it as soon as I get up then wait an hour to eat. So I figure I'll kill my hour and get my cardio in. I always have to wait 20-30min after I get up to actually get moving, so the timing is perfect:) !
So how did your first day feel??

Amyfit30

So far,so good.I did the first two segments of Body Max before breakfast.I gobbled down a 1/2 slice of toast b/c I was staving and I had to be out of the house by 11:30 so,I really didn't have time to eat before I worked out.At that point it was almost 10.
I am feeling pretty lazy right now though.But it is only 8 here so I am hoping to fit in that other workout,I usually get a second wind .Anyway,off I go to finish vacuuming.:+
Good luck tomorrow
Lori

Hey Lori!! Glad to hear the first day went well!! I'm getting ready to go do my first tape now!! Hope you have a good day!!

Aimee

I know we are going to post at the end of the week but yesterday went well.I didn't do my second workout on Sunday, I was to tired.I did everything I was suppose to do yesterday though.:)
I think I am going to do the Viper today.My sister-in-law gets here today with her new baby.So, once she gets here I will be spending most of the day with her and I don't know if I will get to do another workout after dinner.
Good luck,
Lori

The baby is 5 weeks old today.She is so cute.ALMOST makes me want to have another.The workout went good.I didn't find it as tiresome as the first time I did it.I don't know if I am getting more stamina or it could have had something to do with how I slept or ate. Never know.
Talk to you soon, how's your week going?
LOri

My week is going good thanks:) ! I'm enjoying my workouts, but I can't decide wether to run interval or do IMAX today. It's pretty foggy out, so I may just do IMAX.
5weeks??? Gosh how tiny! I remember those days:7 ! Now my kids are 10,13,& 14! So big! I'd love to have another one, but I don't think starting over would be such a good idea, so I will just want for my brother and his fiance' to get and married and hopefully, I'll be Aunt Aimee again:7 .....

Have a good day!!

Aimee

Oh yeah, what does the Viper workout consist of again?

The Viper consist of :
Warm up : C&W
1st section : cardio from C&W + one interval.Then squats and I think itis back work after that.
2nd section:2nd part of C&W + one interval and then two or three strength excercies
3rd section: 3rd part of C&W + one interval.Weights again
4th section: 4th part of C&W + one interval.Chest work, (I think)
Stretch.
I have only done it twice so I really can't remember what intervals she does.I know that the last interval is #9 and interval #5 is in there somewhere.There is parts of Muscle endurance in there.Legs, back, tricpes, biceps, chest, shoulders.No ab work though.I did plie squats instead of static lunges b/c I HATE lunges.
I don't know what I am going to do today.Maybe Imax extreme and then PUB.
By the way, do you have any ideas for making calve muscles smaller?I think every year mine are getting bigger.This winter when I took out my long boots to put on I could barely get the zipper done up.I know it is part genetic but any tips.? I never work them out b/c I am afraid that they will get bigger.
I know babies are so cute.I knew you had a daughter but I didn't know you had 3 kids....wow.Right now I only have one but we are trying to figure out when we should have another.It seems like there is never a good time.You just got to do it and deal with plans,weddings,vacations after....
chat to you soon, have fun with your workout
Lori

I have a question for Amyfit30 or anyone on this rotation. I am considering starting this one (looks great, Amy!) since I will have more time in my schedule in the next few weeks (I will probably switch the shorter/cardio only workout to the P.M.) Here's my ? :
Has anyone experienced signs of overtraining? I usually work out 6 days a week (though I must admit in the excitement over the new series it is sometimes 7-10 days straight!), I'm 48 and in good shape, but I was just wondering if anyone found this too much over the long run?

TIA

Robin

P.S. Oh yeah, how 'bout the "lean factor"? Results anyone??

Hi Robin! I've been on Amiee's rotation now for 4 weeks. One person has dropped from the rotation because it was too much for her personally. I have been able to keep up with it and have lost inches(I'm 35 years old).Amiee herself has lost inches also.It's important to listen to your body. Amiee does say you can take an extra rest day if it's needed. We(on the challenge)have found a need to take an extra day here or there. As long as your consistant I think it works! Hope this helps! Susan

Thanks so much for the reply, Susan! I think I'm going to give it a go!

Robin

P.S. Do you guys have a check in post going??

Hi Lori!! Hmmmm..... Do you run?? I've found that my calves grew over an inch when I took up running. My husband's friend were even making comments about them!
I want the Viper!!! It sounds wonderful!! I hate lunges too!! Especially front lunges. Static lunges are much easier for me:) .
As for babies, I always tell people to just go for it!! He he he!! Can't help it, I just love them.

Aimee

Hey Robin!! Yep I'm starting to experience signs of overtraining. Constant muscle soreness and joints ache too. On this you just have to listen to your body and take an extra rest day when needed. I did that this week and it did me a world of good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.