Amyfit30's fat blasting intense rotation!!!!!!!!

amyfit30

Cathlete
Ok, here's the game plan since life threw me a detour. I'll get this weight off and follow the Body Code for 4-6 weeks. Depending upon results. I'm going to start this on Monday because tomorrow is my mom's b-day, Fri is Valentine's day, Sat is dinner out with my brother and sis-in-law, and Sun is a family get together with my father. So Monday it is.

MON: Run or MIC step a.m., Cardio and weights p.m.
TUES: All step from CTX a.m., IMAX2 p.m.
WED: Run or Kikbox from CTX a.m., Muscle Endurance p.m.
THURS: IMAX 1
FRI: Run or Cardio Kicks a.m., PUB p.m.
SAT: Power Circuit from CTX a.m., PLB p.m.
SUN: REST/YOGA

If you want, for variation rotate in and out of the weeks MIS,PH,BMAX,CMAX, and Leaner legs for the PLB day. I'm going to do my best to keep this as is, but hey, if boredom sets in, you gotta have options;) ! Get ready to get lean!!!!

Amyfit30

I will print this out, go out and run on the treadmill, stare at it and consider crucifying my flesh to such a horrific degree. :) I will really have to think about this. Am I a warrior or am I a wimp? I'll let you know. Should we put a time limit on this, I mean a month or something? Sounds like I'm wimping out already. :)

OH, AAAIIIMMEEEEEE! I am so tired of this extra 20 lbs!!!! I'm so tired of not sticking to clean eating...or rotations, for that matter.

I know, without a doubt, that I am gonna *have* to do something drastic to kick my sluggish metabolism into high gear, so it looks like I should join you. I am ready for the challenge. I'm gonna switch the wt. work to a.m.s and the cardio to p.m.s.

So, we start Monday? Y'all wanna check in? Oh, and 'how long?' is a good question. Till we drop? Need rescusitation? Till the thought of my butt in a thong doesn't trigger panic attacks?:p

Edit: Aimee, why this rotation instead of the other one you posted for competition? Cuz it's more endurance oriented? Also, what if I did both workouts in the a.m. Would that hinder anything?

Oh, come on, PumpMore!!!! You're an animal! Just think, after this rotation, Aimee and I will be all buff and you'll wish you had done it.:+

COME ON....COME ON....COME ON....}(

Amy,
This sounds like a really good rotation.I think I am going to try it.:) I do like following rotations but I always end up losing motavation somewhere.I just did the PS rotation for 4 weeks.Then my intensity series arrived and I didn't do the last 2 weeksx(
The only thing with me is that I run outside. I can only run when there is no snow on the sidewalks of streets.I thought about investing in a trendmill but I don't know if I will like it and I really can't afford to waste $1000.I've only been on a trendmill once in my life.
Beleive it or not.I barely do Cardio Kicks and I don't find it that hard so I think I will do POwerStrike instead.So, if you don't mind I have a couple of questions:
1.When I do get to run, how long am I suppose to run for? I have two routes that I take.One is 25 min and the other is 45 min.Plus, If I need longer I have another detour I can take along the way.
2.What is your eating like while doing this? How many meals do you eat a day?
I have the nagging 5-10 pounds left to get rid of.I really like the fact that some mornings the workouts are only 30 min, which is great for when I got to work.I am going South in MAy so swim suits are a comm'in!!!!
Thanks ,
Lori

This sounds great Amiee! Count me in ! :) It looks like it will shake things up a bit! I'll be finishing my 6th week on the Total Body Blast Rotation this week. So I'll start this on Monday as well.
Take care of yourself! Susan

Yep, we'll start on Monday!! Oh, I forgot Boot Camp be a substitute video also. Like instead of one of the IMAX's or C&W. Whichever you prefer.
Let's go for 4-6 weeks. After that I'm going to modify it a bit because I'll be starting to coach little league and that'll take some time away.
I switched rotations because I was trying to put on more muscle before I lost it with the dieting so I won't look so scrawny on stage. But for everyday fitness, I like the amount of muscle I have. So I'm going to stop building and pick up the endurance part a bit.
Check ins sound great!! Also, take a look at fitnessvideofanatics.com I'm going to make this a challenge.
Do them however it suits you best. This needs to fit your lifestyle. I just have to break it up so it fits mine, that's all:) .
Aimee

I usually run for 30 min., but I want to up it to 40-45 when the warmer weather comes. Not everytime, maybe just once or twice a week. I'm like you, I can't run in the snow. I wish it would stop!! I'm ready for spring so I can be ouitside again!!
I'm going to keep my protein up. Actually, I'll be following the eating program in the book called The Body Code. Lots of protein, moderate fat and carbs. They actually reccomend to someone like me not to eat carbs in the morning. There are 4 different genetic types, and I'm a thyroid. So I'm going to try it. 5 meals a day.
We'll all lose this together and be our healthies at th e same time!! These next 4-6 weeks are going to be a blast:7 !!!

Aimee

I wish I could do this but can't because I don't have time to work out in the a.m & p.m. :(

I'm a single mom and work 40 hrs a week and really barely have time to work out in the evenings. (6 days a week)

I'm printing this out though, because it look so inviting. Maybe I can combine the two at night, but then would that be pushing it too hard?

Danielle :+

Danielle, Just skip the run or CTX video and do the others. Plenty of cardio just doing one of those tapes a day. And enough strength too:) . I'll bet you'll still see good results. What do you think??

Aimee

Wow Amy
Thank you so much for your rotation suggestions.I am printing them and will use them as a guideline.I do 1 hour cardio am and usualy weights in the pm ie: S&H or PS.I once in awhile throw in a total body workout.I am starting the IS series on Monday-I know I'm late but I was finishing up my S&H & was learning RS.
cheers
Ki

Aimee,

That sounds great then. I will do that, but since I have more time on Sat & Sun, I'll switch the rest day from Sunday to Monday. Then I can do both the a.m.'s and p.m's on the weekends.

My start day will be Sunday instead of Monday.

Count me in!!

Danielle :7

Cool!! This is going to be great!! I can't wait for this next week to start!! Have you all checked out fitnessvideofanatics.com?? They have a challenge section there for us!!!!

Amy,
I just received my terminator dvd yesterday.Seems to be some pretty gruelling workouts on there! I was wondering where we could fit some of those workouts into the rotation.They seem to be very different workouts and I figured they would be great for breaking through some plateaus And they are VERY long.I didn't realize it until I started doing one:p
Thanks,
Lori
p.s I thought that this would be a good option.Even if no one else does it I may try to squeeze a couple of them in there a week.Maybe in place of the runs I will do Imax extreme.That would probably be my best option b/c of the weather and I dread MIC......

I've been wanting to try these Terminator workouts too. They're the only ones I haven't tried yet from the IS series.

Danielle ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.