40's monthly thread until June 30th

Hi all! Just saw on FB, she's home, they gave her plenty of meds to see her thru! I did HR today, it is so hot and humid! I'm melting! Hope everyone had a good day! Mary

Can't write much now. Pain is high in the areas they said would be. This should fix most things won't know for sure for a while. One if the muscles that was hurting bad was twitching last night maybe that means the nerve is now decompressed

Lisa Mori
Sent from my samsung smartphone, sometimes it thinks it's smarter than me and creates random words.

Lisa, I'm wondering if you are home? Also if you've had the chance to speak w/ ns and if he had any more info for you after surg. I've been thinking of you and noticing updates but don't worry if you can't keep in touch yet.
No workout for me since Sat. I've been out of sorts.

Mary, I must have been channeling you. I did HR UB today. It was good, I wish the warm up was different and that the cool down included more upper body stretches. Funny, I usually complain that the cool downs don't have enough lower body stretches.

Lisa - glad to hear you are on the mend. Rest, don't push it, and take care of yourself.
Jody - I am always out of sorts, you'll get there. In the meantime I will do some workouts for you.
Roxie - good job on the workouts
Is Ronne still away? I wonder how much cake she is enjoying. :)

Murphy

Mary, I must have been channeling you. I did HR UB today. It was good, I wish the warm up was different and that the cool down included more upper body stretches. Funny, I usually complain that the cool downs don't have enough lower body stretches.

Lisa - glad to hear you are on the mend. Rest, don't push it, and take care of yourself.
Jody - I am always out of sorts, you'll get there. In the meantime I will do some workouts for you.
Roxie - good job on the workouts
Is Ronne still away? I wonder how much cake she is enjoying. :)

Murphy

Good Morning,

I will do CK25 WK4 D1 which has more running then walking and then a stretch.

Lisa-glad to hear you are home take care of yourself.

Murphy-thank you.

Good morning! Today I did Rumble, Amy Bento, I just really like that one! Lisa, how are you feeling? Hope you were able to sleep last night. Let yourself be waited on! Roxie, do you like running? I can't stand it! Murphygreat mind think alike! Haha! Jody, I get out of sorts all the time, makes me crazy. How long is the summer semester? Will you get a break soon? Today we are doing some garage sales, love those. Tonite is academic recognition night, the twins both got a letter, so proud of them. Sometimes when they are talking about school, it's like they are talking Chinese, I just don't remember learning half of what they are talking about! Except for the little one, I get what he talks about, except for prime numbers! Hope everyone has a good day, Mary

Good Afternoon,

I did CK25 and Stretch Max #3. It finally stopped raining for awhile its been raining since last night.

Mary-no I hate running but I am trying to just shake things up and right now I am not doing wts due to shoulder pain.

Still on painkillers 24x7 and sleep a lot. Left arm feels better may take awhile since nerve was compressed si long, that's what dr said. Pain in throat and neck, between shoulder since muscles stretched by spacers. I'm a bit taller now

Good Morning,

I woke up with a headache which I think is due to all this stormy weather and my shoulders hurt, I really need to find a new pillow. I will do some kind of cardio today maybe a walk outside if the rain stays away.

Lisa-hope the pain lets up soon.

Hi all! Today did KCM SS UB,I had started doing her plyo w/o, but my ankle started hurting. Still hurts, didn't do anything, weird. Lisa, keep up on those pain meds, hard to get rid of the pain if you get behind. Hope you are getting some sleep, that's when we heal. I have to have another MRI (4th one) next week and see another doctor. The bone is fine, he thinks it's a tear of the ligament/tendon/muscle, he wasn't sure. This will be the 4th doctor, I think they think I'm some crazy menopausal woman! We will see! Roxie, have you tried ice/heat? Hope you feel better. Jody, how are you? Feeling any better? Hi Murphy! DH got his tri bike today, it was like Christmas for him! Did you know bike shoes (just to ride the bike, only for the bike!). Are $180!!!! Crazy! He's so happy tho! Hope my ankle feels better tomorrow, hurts to stand, walk, etc. not really swollen, just hurts! Hope everyone has a good day! Mary

Good Afternoon,

Headache still hanging in there is been cloudy off and on all day. I ended up doing 45 mins on the TM probably not going to work abs.

Mary-take it easy on the ankle. DH gave me a massage last night and it helped a little bit.

Hi all. I did do cw this morn. Watched Full Monty tonight. Needed subtitles even though I'm pretty good with accents-recently helped creole speaker give his order to chinese take outgirl. They had no clue what the other was saying. Mary sonething is wonky with ur hip even if u are crazy lol. Roxie I had HA today too. I assumed worse and started getting my affairs in order but its better now. Waves. Ill post after a good wo tommorow.

Today was BS, CBS and abs. Went a little heavier in some areas and found I could go heavier in others. My shoulder was acting up so I had to lighten up on that but otherwise things were good.

Mary - How is the ankle? Don't push it and feel better. Oh, I could not get into Amy Bento's Rumble. I just was not feeling it. I have two of her dvd's but don't use them often.
Jody - How did you like the Full Monty? I thought it was funny. LOL on helping the Creole speaker and the Chinese take-out girl. Too funny.
Lisa - keep up the pain meds and let your body heal.
Roxie - feeling better? The weather messes with me too. Ugh.
Ronne - you still away?

Murphy

Good Morning,

I think my headache is related to my sinuses maybe another infection I just wish it would go away. I will do CK25 WK4 D2 and some abs.

Murphy-I think the weather is going to let up so maybe my head can clear up.

Jody-hope your headache goes away and to funny about the language barrier.

Happy Saturday! Today did TF, ankle still sore, that was low impact. Roxie, your weather has been ugly, I'm sure that's what is make ing your headache relentless! Murphy, I don't know why I like Rumble, maybe because it's just so simple? Jody, haha! Getting your affairs in order! That made me laugh! I did enjoy Full Monty! Lisa, how are you? Getting some sleep? I hope you are feeling better. Supposed to rain here later, it's humid now! Have a good day! Mary

Mary, what is going on with your ankle?? Dang it!
Roxie, my headache did go away. It was probably related to having a hair clip in all day, easier to fix than your weather and sinuses.
Murphy I did like the movie a lot. I like that actor who also played the king in season 1 Game of Thrones.(the overweight one)
Lisa, I hope you are hanging in there. I agree w/ Mary, catch up on sleep if you can!
Today I did a 40 min mash up from CTX S+I and PC. I used the linear portion of S+I as warm up, then the step intervals, then jumped to the step and kb power circuits which has weighted lower body. It was cool b/c it turned out to be the complement of the upper body circuit CW I did yesterday but I didn't plan it that way, I was just looking for something fun a do able that wasn't a repeat of day before.

Last edited:
Still here and doped up. Getting lots of sleep. Each day I get a little better but by night exhausted from the effort of food, pee. Today took a full shower.

Jody lol to affao

Mary frustrating with hip. At end of day my arm hurts, but different hurt? Chalking it up to weakness since I have some in right arm. It's hard doing everything at eye level

Ronne, books on ipod a life saver

Roxie, boo too headache, get better soon

Saw both DS today, awe they are sweet boys and feels nice having that love. Dog confused why I don't walk her and am always in bed and can't look down at her.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.