40s+ Enjoying the sun in July

Did XTrain chest, shoulders, and back. I skipped the tubing. I also added on the standing legs for RWH.

Lisa - good job on getting legs done after that walk. Glad you got the skunk smell out. Ew. :)
Mary - I hope you get a nice breeze today - and not melting make-up. ;-)

Murphy

40 min spinning, my legs and body was tired and I just wasn't feeling it. Murphy, wow, what a workout! Mary, too bad melting makeup doesn't also melt body fat. That just doesn't seem fair!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Lean Body Circuit 1 and the abs from Lean Legs and Abs.

Lisa-I did Cathe's Cyclemax Express yesterday and it kicked my butt.

Mary-the lake is a nice 89 degrees and the air temp was 105 so it didn't help us cool off much.

Murphy-good job on your workout.

Hi all

Just a quick hello from Melbourne. It's winter here so we're pretty cold but we're having a great time. We're off to Darwin and heat tomorrow, looking forward to it. We've been staying with friends and it's been really great to see them.
I could do with a workout but we'll be doing some walks and swimming when we get up north.

Glad to hear you're doing well Murphy.

I did Great Glutes today with the bonus chair and firewalker band. The bonus section really kicked my butt. WTH? I did all of the dvd (so proud of myself) except the second part of the floor work. Just could not do the fire hydrants or whatever they were called. I had to move slower than Cathe so I did not get all the reps - but I still feel spent. ???

Ronne - your vacation sounds so nice. Is Melbourne far from where you live?
Lisa - great job on the spinning.

Murphy

I did the first 35 min of kpc, just not feeling it. I think Murphy got all my energy because she is kicking butt! Tomorrow is hike and girls over at my house for fun at night (a friend is in town and some of us are getting together). Ronne, glad you're having a good holiday. Roxie, we have a couple cooler days then back to the heat. Mary, did you melt away? I'll probably miss checking in next couple of days, hike tomorrow, then dermatologist Thurs (I believe I have another basal cell cancer, sigh)

Hello! Today did a Cathe live workout, I did workout yesterday, but now I can't remember what I did. Lol! Ronne, so glad you are having fun! How cold is cold? So hot here and humid! Lisa, have fun with your friends! How's the dog? Good luck at doctors. Murphy, you are a machine! I know with this heat I don't feel as strong. Roxie, hope you are staying cool! Not much else, hope everyone is doing ok, Mary

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Cardio Pump 1 this morning before work and since it's cloudy, slightly cooler but humid we couldn't go to the lake so I did Lean Body Circuit 2 when I got off work at 1.

Mary-I am always cold at work they love their air conditioning.

Quick fly by. Yesterday, 7 hrs hiking, 10 miles, 2000 ft elevation gain. Time but feel good, and a bit sunburned! Oh, and lots of alcohol with more friends last night. More than I've consumed all year! Was a perfect prescription for my dear BFF who lost her mom last week. Now off to walk Suki who's starting to smell more like herself

Morning! Today did Jari, yesterday was XT legs. Lisa, sounds like you had fun! How did the doctor go? Roxie, do you have to work every day? Hello to Murphy, Ronne and Jody! Have to get DS to work and get DD from band! Good day to all! Mary

Sts disc10 csb. Roxie, it was tiring but fun and good talk and laughter! Still a little tired today and the weights felt heavy! Mary, one spot biopsy, tiny one if it's basal (I'm pretty sure it is). After this I hope no more dr visits the rest of the year! Sounds like you're a busy taxi driver!

Hi all. Quick check-in, I missed the past two days. I did yoga relax and HR UB. Today is a rest day. Well, sort of rest day - I am working on the closets and piles of paper. So much for resting...

Murphy

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Muscle Up 2 using some heavy wts and my knees have hurt all day.

Mary-yes I work Monday-Friday 9-6 but we never get out of there before 6:15 unless we are lucky today I worked 8-7 long day and I work every other Saturday 9-1.

Lisa-sounds like fun.

Murphy-you are kicking butt this week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.