40s+ Enjoying the sun in July

Good Evening,

I did a run/walk on the TM for 30 mins before we headed to the lake really hot here today but supose to cool down tomorrow.

Lisa-I have to much estrogen in my system because I was on the BC pill for so long and when I went off of them I started having a period every other week and my emotions were all over the place with the progesterone my emotions are in check periods are normal and I am losing more belly fat then before and wt.

Hi all

Sorry, DD's finished school now so the routine goes out of the window!

Lisa - those premixes are great aren't they? Well done on the workouts.

Roxie - enjoy the good weather while it lasts!

Took a rest day yesterday as I'd done 6 days, then today did Patrick Goudeau Hard Work Conditioning 2 (just the LB focus). Really tough! Getting geared up for hols, we go tomorrow. My dad's coming to look after the house while we're away. So I'm busy tidying the house, washing and ironing clothes and getting excited!!! :D
I might pop in occasionally to send you the odd pic and see what's going on.

Ronne! Enjoy yourselves! I'm excited for you! Not much here, hot, hot, hot! Have been working out, melting in the process! I hope everyone is well, have to take DS to work, have a good day! Mary

STS disc 6 legs, ugh, done! Feeling neck strain from too much sewing :( So, just being a bum for the rest of the day. Ronne, where are you going this time? New Zealand? Have a good one! Mary, it's just starting to get hot here, hoping for no more downpours as hoping to hike next week (of course depends on bff and her mom). Hospice gave them a max of 4 more days, here we are 6 days later. Why do they give such a specific timeframe?!!?!??!! My friend has been in limbo so long, it's so hard on her. Giving incorrect timeframes doesn't help! Roxie, ah, yes, I remember the days I had too much estrogen! And here I am 10 yrs later with no estrogen and supplementing. Oh what fun, not!!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Your Best Body 2 this morning another hot day here but I can't believe summer is almost over.

Lisa-it took 30 days but things finally got started my boss is a little confused over that hoping no pain this time. We are suppose to have storms here tonite.

Ronne-have fun.

LICh today. My friend's mom passed last night. Bringing back lots of memories as I support her through this, but honored to be 'her person'.

Hello! Today did RK, yesterday was squeeze. Lisa, condolences to your friend. Always difficult, even if you know it's coming. Roxie, did you get the storms there? Amazing here, 80, sunny and a nice breeze. Ronne, have fun! Murphy, thinking of you! Jody, how's work? Not much here, running around with the kids. Good day to all, Mary

Good Evening,

I did KCM Kickbox 1 this morning.

Mary-no storms and it's a little cooler here today only in the upper 80's expecting more rain tonite and tomorrow.

Lisa-sorry to hear about your friends mom.

I did sts disc7 ch/sh/bi. Getting hot here. Finally summer weather. Now I can complain that it's too hot. Walmart was very hot as I shopped for things for a gift basket for my friend. The theme is wine and chocolate! And I was good and didn't buy any for myself! The scale is finally creeping down!

Hi all. Thank you so much for the prayers, well wishes, hugs, and good vibes. I am feeling better and looking better (the swelling has gone down and the blood in my eye has mostly absorbed). The stitches have not absorbed fully but they are looking better. I start radiation in August, no chemotherapy right now. On the upside, the doctor said I could start exercising again. Today I did 15 minutes on the stationary bike - no spinning, just a steady pace. I put in cycle max just to be in the "zone." I cannot do any up and down stuff and I will have to start over with 1 pound weights like I did when I started over from the breast cancer treatment. I am just happy to be moving again.

Lisa - sorry to hear about your friend.
Waves to all.

Murphy

Hi girls! I have been taking it a little easier this week, doing barre workouts, I'll ramp it up next week. Murphy, good to hear from you. I keep you in my prayers daily. Good job on the workouts, it feels good to move. Lisa, hope your friend is doing well. Congrats on the weight loss! Roxie, is KCM coming out with any more new ones? Ronne, hope you are having a ball! Hi Jody! Really not much here, just hanging with the kids. Planning a birthday trip for the twins in a couple weeks, they are going to be 17 and seniors in high school! Good day to all , Mary

Whew, the heat has been turned on here! I did a half hearted attempt at slide and glide. Murphy, you so got this! Hi Mary, I was wiped out today I need to save energy soon for a hike on Monday :)

Good Evening,

It is hot here again today and we are in s heat advisory until Friday night heat indexes of 110.

Lisa-summer is definitely here.

Murphy-so happy to hear you are getting better.

Mary-I haven't heard of anybnew ones yet I think she is still shipping her last release.

Hi all. I must say, it feel good to be getting some exercise in. Today was 20+ minutes of abs. I can't move my head too fast so there were modifications and mostly lower ab focus (which is where I need it most). Thank you again for the well wishes and prayers and please keep them coming. They help a lot.

Waves to all.
Murphy

Sts disc8, back and bi. I do see slight gains though still less than before (more for some body parts, less others). Murphy, so glad you're doing well! I'm still modifying and will probably always be and I'm fine with that. I don't do much ab work, I just can't lift my head or even lean back with no head support, again I'll take what I can do and not worry about the rest. Just think, we probably do more than the average person! Take care!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Total Body Sculpting and instead of using wts I used wtd gloves.

Lisa-good job with your workout.

Murphy-good job with your workout.

Hi all. I did XTrain bi's and tri's today. I was able to complete it except for the crazy dips thing at the end - too much up and down movement. I had to use super light weight but it is all part of the process.

Lisa - LOL, you are right, even with our modifications we are probable more active than many others. Especially when doing a Cathe workout!
Mary - I have been thinking of doing some barre workouts. Maybe I will try to channel your barre energy. :)

Murphy

Hi all. Did Lean legs and abs. I skipped the compound legs portion and focused on the barre, chair and firewalker portion. I modified the abs a bit; made it work for me.

Hi-fives to all.

Murphy

Hello! Today did CSS, yesterday was 30/30. We had a wedding last night, outside, in a field, in the sun, my makeup melted off! Murphy, you are jumping right back in! Lisa, how's the dog? Is the smell gone? Roxie, you put on the boat? Hello to Ronne and Jody! Today we have to volunteer at the band picnic, I hope it's under a tree, where there is a breeze! Good day to all! Mary

Sts disc9, legs. Feeling very accomplished because I did it and after a 3.5 mile hot for walk! Maybe it's because I didn't do anything yesterday! Murphy, great job! I don't do dips anymore, or push ups or burpees, it's so liberating when you give yourself permission! Mary, ugh, what a mess last night (Suki getting sprayed by skunk). I've never recognized the scent before when others would, now I know what it smells like, yuck! She was so good for the cold first bath outside and the second inside. She smells ok now, funny I was just saying how she needed a bath. The 8x10 accent rug she rubbed on before we could get her out in the front yard is getting fumigated out in the sun today, we put it in the garage last night to get it out of the house, I got a wiff of it when we moved it so to the sun it goes. DS has our rug cleaner. Not what I need right before bed! It was 11 pm before I got to sleep.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.