40s+ Enjoying the sun in July

Ronne

Cathlete
Hi

It's another new month!

Lisa - does your DH work on contract? Is that why he's at home at the moment?

Did RWH LI, a mix of 1 & 2 premix. It was fun, I was drenched in sweat at the end. It's above 30 here today.
I'm wearing shorts for the first time this summer. And I've got the fan going in my office, as I feel faint without it!

A new month already? I'm going to do RWH BSB. Ronne, DH is salaried employee, since their isn't work to put him on he's considered 'on the bench', he still gets paid thank goodness! He caught up on some mandatory training (HR type stuff), it looks like he'll be assigned to something soon as he missed our walk thus morning. I enjoyed the solitude! I saw where you all are having hot weather, I forget where, hope I didn't dream it up!

Good Afternoon,

I worked from 8 am until 8:30 pm yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post and I was back to work at 8 this morning. I did KCM's Stepboxing 1 yesterday and getting ready to do Cardio Pump 2 Pyramids.

Lisa-no you didn't dream it we have had heat indexes into the 100's for the last couple of weeks.

Ronne-above 30 and you are wearing shorts and running a fan I would be freezing.

Hello

Lisa - ah, I see. So presumably, he doesn't get paid extra for the travelling and having to work at weekends in exchange? Sounds good. Yes, the weather peaked yesterday. Cooler today but will heat up again.

Roxie - that's 32 degrees Centigrade which is about 90 F. We use Centigrade here. I know what's hot in Fahrenheit but that's about it! Basically, anything above 30 is pretty hot.

Did a relaxing yoga session, stretched a few tight things out.

I overdid the bicep part yesterday a wee bit. I have some good DOMS in the biceps (you know how hard those are to get), but my neck was a wee bit sore-ish yesterday. I know where I pushed it, I will scale back a bit next time! Today I did PRS2, what fun music, I really moved and got a good burn! Ronne, Right, no extra pay for traveling or work more than 40 hrs in a week. I had a tight hip/lower back area, I got on the reformer after my step workout, I need to do that more. Just another thing to add to my post workout stretching.....now my extra stretching will extend to easily 15, maybe 20 min! Mary, your DH looks like a fun guy (when I look at your instagram pics). Roxie, It was cool and cloudy for my dog walk today, NICE!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Lean Body Circuit Cardio Premix this was a good one really enjoyed it.

Lisa-warm and muggy again today.

Ronne-I thought you were talking metric talk.

Hi ladies

Lisa - I love stretching, I should do more but I'm usually pushed for time.

Roxie - sounds like work is very busy for you.

Another lovely day, nice temp not too hot. Did the second KCM Trim Down, worked up a good sweat.
I might have to do a bit of work this weekend just to keep on track.
No great plans, town tomorrow and then we're all going to the circus on Sunday in a nearby park.

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Weights 2 Bis, Tris and Shoulders. Much calmer day at work today.

Ronne-good job on the workout.

Lisa-take it easy.

Hello

Quiet round here ...

Roxie - so what's your verdict on the new KCMs, now you've had them a while?

Took a rest day on Saturday, then did KCM Split Session, LB premix yesterday and did a Jessica Smith stretch today. I was feeling a bit tense and odd so needed something more relaxing.
Really enjoyed the circus yesterday, it was great.
Going out with a friend tonight for dinner.

I took a couple days off, busy with the boys all being available over the holiday. I took off friday, XT bi/tri Sat, off Sunday, today I did XT CBS. I have my massage tomorrow, good thing I woke up with my shoulder blade knotish kinda feeling. I also did a lot of cutting fabric and sewing, I think this knot is from hunching over. Ronne, I think Mary may be in Vegas? I thought she was going there soon? sounds like you've had a fun time (past and future). I'm currently planning a girl night get together at my house at the end of the month. Roxie, sounds like work's been busy for you.

Good Evening,

I developed burning and throbbing pain in my right jaw and felt like my wind pipe was closing and today I have had problems swallowing so I went to the doctor and she said I have TMJ due to stress at work so she says I need a mouth guard and find some way to doeal with the stress.

Ronne-I like some of Lean Body Circuits but not all and I really like Cardio Pump.

Lisa-sounds like a good weekend and work is busy but will hopefully get better once the other Tech gets back from vacation.

Good afternoon

Lisa - I think Mary's at the cabin for the week. Glad you had a nice time with your boys.

Roxie - that sounds serious!! Hope you can get some help.

Did RWH Plyo premix, a scrambled one switching between floor and step. Made it go a bit quicker! There are so many premixes on there, it's great.

GS legs today, tough especially with a headache! I'm going to start sts now (only first 2 mesocycles). Ronne, that does sound like a good premix! Roxie, hope you feel better soon! Stress stinks, hope you find a way to deal with it.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Kickbox 1 this morning. It was another stressful day but word has gotten out and she helped me fill prescriptions.

Ronne-I forgot to tell you there is alot of jumping jacks in Lean Body and more impact.

Lisa-I hope your headache gets better.

A slight headache today, rainy, gloomy weather causing it, I did get in AOLI. Roxie, this has been such a crazy cool rainy summer, I have more mushrooms growing in my yard again! Glad work got better. Shouldn't everyone be filling prescriptions? Do some workers do something else? For some reason filling prescriptions intrigues me but I'm sure it can get bad when there are a lot of people waiting

A slight headache today, rainy, gloomy weather causing it, I did get in AOLI. Roxie, this has been such a crazy cool rainy summer, I have more mushrooms growing in my yard again! Glad work got better. Shouldn't everyone be filling prescriptions? Do some workers do something else? For some reason filling prescriptions intrigues me but I'm sure it can get bad when there are a lot of people waiting

Lisa-only two of us fill the scripts one lady enters the ones that come on the door, escripts and faxes the pharmacist check them and the clerks sell them but the other tech has been on vacation so I the only one and my days have started out with over 200 scripts not including walk ins and drive through.

Hi everyone

Lisa - hope you're feeling better today. The sun is shining again here and it's a lovely temperature.

Roxie - wow, that's a lot to get through! Do people get impatient?

Never made it here yesterday. I didn't do a workout as I went to London with my mum, we went for something to eat and to see a musical called Gypsy. The show was fantastic and the lead actress was amazing. Didn't get to bed till 1.30am!
Did TBT UB, I felt it. I've been mainly doing compound or metabolic workouts recently so this was harder than I remembered it.

I did a half hearted attempt at mma boxing. Leg doms made me lazy! Roxie, that's a lot of prescriptions! I'm sure people get antsy! Ronne, we finally have sun! Now we'll get too hot! Today is nice, relaxing on patio, Suki is antsy from being inside!

Hello

Lisa - I'm enjoying the sun, our summers are too short.

Did an Amy Bento cardio premix, hi-lo dancey, I'm really out of touch with those sort of moves now. It seems odd to prance round my living room after all the boxing and Hiit drill stuff. ;)
No great plans this weekend, watch some tennis, do a few chores, enjoy the weather.

I started sts! Did disc 1, no pushup, using half the weight I used to. Added on 30 min pilates reformer because my back and legs feel so tight. Ronne, what a perfect picture you project of you prancing around! No great plans here either. Just the normal hobbies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.