40+ May Days

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Pump Pyramid Wts from the new Cardio Pump it was a good workout but no abs so I did STS Med Ball Abs Standing. It rained again this morning and now its windy no lake for us it's 1ft. over flood level and that can't let any water out because all the rivers are flooded.

I did 60 min of spinning. Felt good, why? Aaaah! Sleep, glorious sleep! Fell asleep at 5pm to 6:30 PM on the couch and still slept from 10pm-6am! Woke up at the witching hour and feared not getting back to sleep, but I did! Ah, starting to feel much better!

Hell of! Today did Jari R&C, it was hidden in the back! Yesterday was a rest day, kids were in a parade, we went to the pool and had a cook out with friends. I hope everyone is safe and dry. That weather looks crazy in Texas. Very scary. Hope all is well with everyone, DH is off today, we get to hang out! Mary

Hello! I think I'm talking to myself? Nothing new really tho! Today did IMAX 2, fun, hadn't done it in awhile. I hope everyone is safe. Mary

I'm here! Sorry you were talking to yourself Mary! I do it all the time, though I pretend it's the dog I'm talking to. I did HR yesterday, massage too but had DS go too as he has shoulder pain, so I only got 15 min, but she got out the sore spot on top of shoulder blade (levator scapular muscle). Today I did LIC cardio and some of the abs. Mary, how are the kids liking the lifeguard job? Sun is shining!

Good Evening,

I did KCM's Lean Body Cirucit 1 28 minutes only burned 172 calories which was disappointing and the pushups at the end were really awkward so I didn't do those.

Lisa-we are only getting storms at night but we still don't need anymore rain.

Mary-sorry I haven't posted alot just don't feel worthy if I don't get a workout in.

Kcm weights workout 1 and 2 minus chest done. Mammo done too, what a joyous day! Roxie, it was beautiful this morning, thunderstorms this afternoon.

Hello

I'm back! Had a very busy week with no workouts. Went to London with DD on Tuesday to an exhibition, then we all went to a wedding in the evening and stayed over. Had a lovely evening.
Did Step Moves today. Found it quite easy actually. Feeling in the mood for step at the moment as I haven't done any for ages.
Finding it difficult to concentrate on work. Really need to knuckle down!

Hello! Today did RWH LHIL, yesterday was XT BS B&T. Ronne, sounds like fun! Is a wedding on a weekday common? I don't think I have ever been to one that wasn't on the weekend? Lisa, glad you got your mammogram done! Now you are done for a whole year! Roxie, not worthy? Of course you are! Not much here, kids have finals next week. I have to attend the graduation ceremonies on Sunday because DS was elected Senior class president. I'll be glad to see this years president pass it down to him, however I'm not that excited about attending a ceremony where I don't know anyone or for that matter care to know! I know, I'm awful. They are just so long! I'm done ranting! Have a good day! Mary

RK premix 3 timesaver. My right knee has been bothering me so I really took it easy. Ronne, is London far from you? Mary, leave after you see DS. I'm so bad!

Good morning! Today did XT BS CB&S. Lisa, how's your knee? Did you hurt it? Or just aging gracefully? What's everyone else up to? Cleaning and errands today, nothing fun! Mary

RWH lb circuit. Knee felt better. Mary, aging gracefully, ha! I aggravated it from jumping on reformer too much. Maybe it was better because of the advil I took for my headache. So far I'm finding slight headaches the morning after putting on a new estrogen patch. I slept 9 blissful hrs last night! Suki is back to being my velcro dog. I had a feeling she was sensing how awful I felt but instead of trying to make me feel better she stayed away from me! She did the same thing when we first got her when my neck was still hurting so bad. Everyone enjoy the weekend!

Good Evening,

I did KCM Cardio Pump 1 Kickboxing and I think once I get the moves down this will become my favorite workout. I went after work and got my nails gelled before the wedding in 2 weeks should have had them acryliced instead. I watched Fifty Shades Of Grey tonite and I just don't understand the fasincation with it I thought it was just as boring as the book which I still have finished.

Mary and Lisa- my knee has been bothering me to and my head has hurt every moring.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.