40+ May Days

scubagirl

Cathlete
Hello! I just realized it's all ready May! Today did Karen Voight before it goes back to the library, yesterday did YR, just felt tight all over. Roxie, I imagine you spent the day on your boat. Spring has arrived! So beautiful here! Ronne, hope you had fun with your friend! Lisa, what did you and DH do? Not much here, out with friends Friday, track meet yesterday, today errands and stuff, dentist in the morning, for me, finally getting my crown! Mary

Good Evening,

I walked on the TM for 30 minutes then did Total body Stretching 1. We did go to the lake yesterday and it was windy and chilly then took the boat out today still windy and a little chilly but the biggest problem was a belt on the motor broke so we were dead in the water and since it wasn't a nice day there wasn't alot of boats on the lake so it took us and hour to get someones attention to tow us into the docks and when we got there a couple of guys helped us get it up to the dock and then helped DH load it do it wasn't a good day. I need to come up with a solid workout plan and stick to it.

Mary-sounds like a busy weekend.

Hello again! Today did GS BS&B. Roxie, thank goodness someone was able to bring you all in! Sounds kinda scary! Hope all is well with everyone else! Mary

Hi everyone! Sunday was rest day as DS was here. Today I did AB. I totally screamed one time when DS dog (75 lb) came down so quietly I didn't know he was there and I ran into him. It was like running into a brick wall! He quit visiting me after that so I think I scared him too! Mary, duh, I knew it was may but it just doesn't make me think new thread. I'm always just looking for new posts or if there isn't one I search on one's I posted in. That's my process with this tapatalk app. Roxie, oh my! I thought you were going to say it took you all day to paddle the boat back!

It's going to be a rainy week here. I don't mind rain, it's the all day rain that's too much!

Hi Ladies

I'm back. Had a fab time with BF. The concert was amazing, and we stayed up drinking and chatting till 1am. Had a wander round the shops then got back home on Friday afternoon.
Had a nice weekend with my parents, we did a big plant shop and planted loads of new stuff in the garden.
Not managed to get any workouts in but I have just cycled to the acupuncturist so I suppose that counts for something!

Mary - how was the dentist?

Lisa - that is so funny about your dog surprising you! :D

Roxie - did you think you might be stuck out there all night?!

I did a spinning workout today. Been a lot time since I've done one. Ronne, that sounds like a delightful time with BF. Do you cycle around more than drive?

Good Evening,

I did Xtrain CLB 1-6 not a workout I would normally choose but it was a good workout.

Ronne-we had someone lined up to tow us but they wanted 80.00 bucks to do it glad someone came along that was nice.

Hello

Lisa - No, I'm not a cyclist. I used to cycle to work years ago when I first moved here. DD hadn't taken her bike to school so I borrowed it yesterday as it was the quickest way to get there. Most of the time I walk or get the bus, unless I'm being DD's chauffeur!

Roxie - that was lucky.

First workout in a week today! I did LIHI scrambled premix of both. It was great, I felt brilliant at the end of it.
Just had an hour long work phone call, my brain's fried!

Hello all! Today did FT, yesterday was RWH LHL. Roxie, so glad you found a kind soul. Lisa, did the spinning bother your neck? I would think being hunched over might aggravate things? Ronne, sounds like you had a ball, we need that every once in awhile! Hello to everyone else! So beautiful here today! This morning it was so foggy you couldn't see across the street! I almost didn't see the bus coming! Track meet this afternoon, have to finish cleaning before that, good day to all! Mary

I did RWH ub circuit. Quick dog walk before more rain cones. It's sooooooo soggy in the backyard, I have to get it mowed tomorrow before more all day drenching rains come this weekend. Hopefully it dries out enough! It's so wet even the snails are crawling out of the ground! Roxie, wow $80? Ronne, wonder how sore you'll be? Mary, as long as I keep my neck in good cervical alignment it's good. For example, I couldn't ride outside bent over with my head cocked up to look where I'm going. Good thing the spin bike doesn't go anywhere! I hear Cathe saying keep your neck in cervical alignment a lot lately, maybe on the XT and rwh series. Or maybe I'm more tuned into it now, lol.

4ds double cardio pm today, another blah rainy day. The poor grass needs mowed! Guess I'll mow it wet before the deluge starts. I might have to build an ark!

Good Morning,

I did a Speed Spin workout this morning from StudioSweat and it was a toughie. My mom and sister have been evacuated from there homes duebto flooding and last night they had a tornado threat.

Lisa- the rain is getting old.

Hi everyone

I never made it here yesterday thanks to internet problems. SS done yesterday and I've got KM on the rotation today, but I'll be doing a premix not the whole thing at 73 mins!
DH is away this weekend so it's just me and DD. We might get to the cinema to see Far From the Madding Crowd and maybe go for something to eat. Have to see how the time goes.

Roxie - sorry to hear about your mum and sister, that's bad.

Good morning! Procrastinating! Just did the bills, now have to make myself get up and go workout! Yesterday did RWH plyo 1, also did Mother's Day shopping and we had a band concert last night. DD and some of her other drummers did a piece using school desks, it was so amazing, I was crying. Every Monday I drop her off for practice with the drum line for 2 hours, it was so beautiful to see all her hard work, someone is supposed to send me the video, I will try and post it. Roxie, I hope your family is safe, looks very frightening. Ronne, enjoy weekend with DD, I saw the trailer for that film, looks good. Lisa, keep your rain! Lol! 80's again today, it is a present from Mother Nature and I want to keep it! Hello to all! Another track meet this evening, jeez they are so long! Mary

FT today. Busy morning, had to take DS dog into vet, been limping since last night (and only using 3 legs). $300 later, partial Acl tear. He may be prone to them with his long lanky legs. DH and DS met midway to return for (we were dog sitting). Mary, do you have to stay for the whole track meet? A lake is forming in our yard! They're predicting snow Sunday! Will not be a good mothers day for me. Oldest DS has company, youngest in KS, DH glues out to LA Sunday morning, so celebrating with just Suki. Ronne, I've been drawn to shorter workouts lately. I've just been too tired for longer. I get do blah with this rain. Roxie, how scary. All speed spins are tough! I dread them. I've been doing more spin core. Try Cat SpinCore 4/18/2012, 7/5/2012 6/23/2012

Good Evening,

I couldn't get up this morning so no workout but I did go for a walk over my lunch hour first time in a week due to rain. My sister said the water has gone down so we can go dress shopping together tomorrow.

Lisa-so tired of this weather. I am trying to stick to shorter workouts.

Mary-I could never do a workout after paying the bills or maybe a kickboxing one.

Ronne-your life sounds so exciting.

Hello! Today did a Cathe live, cardio something, AT yesterday. Roxie, have fun dress shopping! Lisa, SNOW? Good gravy! I'm sorry everyone will be gone tomorrow, make sure you treat yourself like a queen! Yes, we usually have to go for the whole meet, she has an event at the beginning, the of course her other one is towards the end. Ronne, hope you and DD are having some fun! Today errands, cleaning and driving the kids around. Tomorrow visiting our moms. Good weekend to all and Happy Mother's Day! Mary

I'm being lazy with this rain so my workout is snuggling in bed reading this morning then off to Boulder for a haircut, I may need a canoe to get there! Mary, DH changed his flight to Monday, yea!

Good Morning,

I did AOLIH floor cardio only before a long exhausting day of dress shopping with my my family left home at 6 am got home at 10:30 pm. Spending today with the MIL.

Hello everyone

Mary - that drumming performance sounds great. I feel your pain about track meets, sitting around for hours.

Roxie - in the end, we didn't do anything so it wasn't that exciting! That is a long day's dress shopping, hope everyone got what they wanted.

Lisa - at least you weren't on your own in the end.

I got a couple of workouts in over the weekend, I did CTX KB (minus the weights) on Saturday, then yoga yesterday. Haven't done any for a while, and my hip flexors thanked me for it. Today was RWH LBC. It has a real dread factor for me, but I got through it. I do it with one riser, it's the only way I can get through it.
DD and I didn't do very much after all. She went to a surprise party for a gym coach yesterday and I had a bit of a lazy afternoon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.