40+ May Days

Good morning! Today did Cathe live, muscle max, yesterday was yoga. Ronne, sounds luck a good weekend! I now ever use one riser, I would be falling all the time if I went higher. Plus, what do I have to prove to anyone? Not that I could anyway! Lol. Lisa, what did you and DH do? I'm so glad he stayed! Roxie, did you get a dress? Yesterday, was nice. DH made dinner for me and my mom, and no dishes! Kids were very sweet all day! I wish I could figure out how to post that video! The lady sent it to me through Facebook and she made it private I think, because it won't post to my public wall! First world problems! Good day to all, Mary

Hi all, sun is finally shining here! I did 50 min spinning yesterday and GG extreme premix today. My gluten are fried! I only use 1 riser too and in prs1 I use none halfway through. Mary, we walked a bit yesterday while Suki ran through the snow. I wouldn't let DH cook for me, yuck! After 29 yrs of marriage he still can only make eggs. Ronne, I can't read what you wrote anymore so I forget what you wrote! My muscles between my shoulders were hurting, I figured out its the t band pulls in FT, but it's a good kind of sore (mostly), still trying to build those muscles up, but I think all these years I've been pulling with my arms instead of the back muscles (probably because I couldn't fire them well with the years of subtle nerve impingement). Ah, time to walk and enjoy the sunshine!

Hello

Mary - it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one! Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday.

Lisa - we're not having great weather here either. April was pretty nice but May has been crap so far. It's chilly and overcast most of the time. Though I did get in the garden yesterday afternoon to do some work and it was lovely. I think we're getting the tail end of some of the weather that you're having.

PUB done and I've finally finished the April rotation, took me a few days longer. I haven't been doing many weights DVDs so I really felt it today. Think there may be some DOMS tomorrow.

Hello! Today did a video I got at the library, can't even remember the name! It was cardio tho! Lisa, DH didn't do gourmet! He grilled cheeseburgers, but I didn't have to cook, so they were awesome! Hope you are feeling better. That dang Boo, pulled on the leash, pulled my arm back, my shoulder is aching terrible. Hope it goes away soon. Ronne, I wish I had a green thumb, just hate getting my hands in the dirt tho. Hello to everyone else. Today cleaning out closets and drawers. Lots of stuff to donate. Good day to all, Mary

I did X10 the x49 premix which is the step/li /cardio blast. I kind of petered out at the end of cardio blast, even with my modifications. Ronne, I like sitting outside but not gardening. We are getting a new lawnmower for me to mow the lawn easier. My mother's day gift, oh boy! Mary, Suki is getting bad at pulling, mostly she gets scared by a sound and her tails flattens out and she runs like a bat out of hell! I think she's worse since the other dog isn't walking with us anymore. I had to yell at her, then we get home and I'm trying to brush her and she's not wanting it. She knew I meant business when I yelled at her again. Shiba inu dogs are stubborn, I need to assert myself as boss when she pulls out her attitude! Oh guys, I made me a gyno appt. I have to go to a new one (funny it's the one that delivered my kids), I just hate going into Boulder. Turns out I'll have to go twice, first to check hormones (I'm not sleeping again), this practice concentrates on hormones and meno. Then later for the normal (fun) stuff. I guess insurance won't let them do a hormone consult and pap in the same visit? I'm hopeful they get me feeling better again. I must be a wimp to do the HRT. I neeeeed to sleeeeeep though! And DH is noticing my grumpy.

Good Morning,

I haven't done anything more then going for a walk on my lunch hour.

Mary-I did find a dress in seafoam green.

Lisa-do you think warmer weather will ever get here?

PUB done, going to see BFF and take Suki for a walk with her. Kinda cloudy, hope it doesn't rain on us. Roxie, what a pretty color! Woke up with slight headache, must be the weather

Hi Ladies

Never made it here yesterday, not sure what happened. I had an acupunture appointment again. Did some yoga. Today did KCM YBB 1 with cardio premix. Good fun. Absolutely chucking it down today, horrible!

Lisa - sorry you're not feeling so good.That's a tough premix you chose, I don't think I'd ever try 3 segments of X10.

Roxie - glad you got your dress sorted out.

Mary - I love a good clean out!

Hello! Haven't worked out yet today, hopefully will have time. Yesterday went to gym, elliptical, treadmill and legs. Ronne, how long will it take to see results from the acupuncture? Lisa, are you feeling ok? Roxie, yay on the dress! Track meet and band recognition last night. DD lettered in band, she was so excited! Tomorrow is DH's birthday, he's at the fire station tomorrow, so that gives me an extra 24 hours to be creative! Mary

Good Evening,

I did KCM TLC Boxing before work but no walk it was raining.

Mary-did you get a workout in?

Ronne-I don't like needles that much.

Lisa-nice workout.

Hello

Mary - actually, it doesn't seem to be working. I'm going back next week for one last session to see if anything's changed. It was worth trying it though.

Roxie - I can't say that I'm that fond of needles either, but I don't look when she's putting them in, and you barely feel it.

Did 3 segments of Intensity Overload (Mindy Mylrea), including core. Filled in the Workout Manager and realised I've worked out for 10 days on the trot! So, I'm taking tomorrow off.
No great weekend plans. I'm going into town tomorrow with DD for bits and pieces and that's about all that's planned.
Have a good one, everyone!

Good morning! Today did PS CST. Yesterday did Cathe live, yesterday's work out. Ronne, it will be interesting to see if it works, it's so fascinating! Roxie, your rain is here! Lisa, I haven't done greatest hits since I got it! Well, today is DH's birthday and I thought he was at the fire station, well he surprised me and took the day off! I was going to get shopping and creative today! Dang it! Also, last night one of DS's friends asked him to prom, he date backed out at the last minute, because prom is tomorrow! Had to run to the mall to see if we could still rent a tux 48 hours before the dance, of course that costs extra! Glad he could help her out tho. Well, I have to get busy, good day to all! Mary

45 min of spinning, will take some rest days this weekend. Mary, happy birthday to DH! Ronne, too bad about acupuncture. My sister swears Chinese herb tea helped her plantar faciatis, I'm still skeptical. Later!

Good Evening,

I did KCM YBB Standing Abs and Kickbox Standing Abs.

Mary-we are suppose to have bad weather tonite.

Lisa-I need to decide if I want to keep StudioSweat or cancel I haven't really used it much.

Ronne-have a relaxing weekend.

I cannot believe I have not made it here once all month! ??? Yesterday was an X10 premix and today was all about the core and stretching.

Lisa - when you wrote that you did sjp, I thought Sarah Jessica Parker. :-0 I was confused for a minute.

Waves to all!

Murphy

Hi all

Mary - hope you and DH had a nice time. What a great surprise!

Lisa - hope you enjoyed your rest.

Hi Roxie and Murphy.

Well, I did have a rest day on Saturday and yesterday was yoga. I meant to do a really calming one but it ended up being quite invigorating! Having real internet problems again today. Bad weather seems to make a difference. It feels like October here, it's horrible!
No workout today, I'm meeting fellow homeworkers for lunch.

Hi girls! Quick hello, I have to run into work because I forgot to turn in my evaluation of myself! Anyway, I'm in trouble now! Today did RWH plyo 2, rest day Sunday, YR on Saturday. Hope everyone has a good day, hopefully be back later to catch up on all of you! Mary

I did KCM Body shop 1 and 2 yesterday, a bit sore in areas today. So did HS today. Dreary day here and for next couple of days. I'm experiencing computer fiasco today too. Ready to crawl back into bed. DH went to LA for the entire week. I've ignored Suki for too long, better run, dang computer took entirely tooooo much of my time and made me super frustrated! Hope to get a chilly walk in with Suki before the rain hits more, I would prefer if there was sunshine! Mary, you evaluate yourself?

Good Evening,

I walked on the TM and did 21 Day Fix Yoga Fix yesterday before DH and I went to the lake which is 2 ft above flood level due to alot of rain Saturday and today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders. My new KCM's arrived today thinking of doing one tomorrow.

Lisa-it's suppose to rain here again starting Wednesday through next week and the temps are suppose to be in the 60's only 59 on Wednesday.

Murphy-glad to see you again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.