2010 Get Ready for Summer Rotation

I was shooting for total body weights and cardio but I think a few are only upper and cardio. Just as long as it's a cardio and weight workout is all that really matters. The legs are getting worked really well with this rotation because of all the cardio.

Thanks! :)

Added another 4 weeks to this rotation. Hope you enjoy it! Glad some of you are seeing results! :D

Hi Debbie!
Yes!! I'm so excited am in my 3rd week and I can see some changes in my body... definitely more definition on my arms witch is my trouble zone!!! Of course I've try eating clean;) maybe ONE cheating meal, did you see that one meal not one day worth of food:D hahaha!!!! I can't wait to finish the whole rotation:D
Question I'm going to be out for 8 days I'm going to Mexico Jun/16 so for about a week or so I'm not going to be able to workout, or eat clean:mad::confused: When I get back should I start from were I left? Ok I think I just answer my own question silly me:eek: anyways what do you think ??!!!
Thanks Debbie! You're awesome!

Hi Debbie!
Yes!! I'm so excited am in my 3rd week and I can see some changes in my body... definitely more definition on my arms witch is my trouble zone!!! Of course I've try eating clean;) maybe ONE cheating meal, did you see that one meal not one day worth of food:D hahaha!!!! I can't wait to finish the whole rotation:D
Question I'm going to be out for 8 days I'm going to Mexico Jun/16 so for about a week or so I'm not going to be able to workout, or eat clean:mad::confused: When I get back should I start from were I left? Ok I think I just answer my own question silly me:eek: anyways what do you think ??!!!
Thanks Debbie! You're awesome!

Hi Eunice! Yes, just start where you left off after you get back. Shouldn't be a big deal. Glad you are liking the rotation!

Debbie,
Thank you so much for this rotation. Thanks to you I was able to get the last great cuts in my arms and shoulders and lost an inch on each thigh. My daughter got married this weekend and I was told (by one of the groomsmen) I was a smokin' mother of the bride!

Week 5

I have a question..for Low Impact Step - are you referring to the lower body cardio blast premix and then follow by abs from 4DS LIS?

Debbie,

I want to start this - I leave for a med cruise in exactly 8 weeks so I figure it's perfect. I don't have STS (strength) so I was wondering for the leg workouts, what are those discs - more toning (aka l&g and b&g?) or heavy work? I definitely would rather tone my legs than build muscle (they're bigger than I'd like as is). Should I just sub toning leg work for those days?

Thanks again - loved your Jan 09 rotation - awesome variety! You're so great at this!

I have a question..for Low Impact Step - are you referring to the lower body cardio blast premix and then follow by abs from 4DS LIS?

Which week and day are you referring to?

Debbie,

I want to start this - I leave for a med cruise in exactly 8 weeks so I figure it's perfect. I don't have STS (strength) so I was wondering for the leg workouts, what are those discs - more toning (aka l&g and b&g?) or heavy work? I definitely would rather tone my legs than build muscle (they're bigger than I'd like as is). Should I just sub toning leg work for those days?

Thanks again - loved your Jan 09 rotation - awesome variety! You're so great at this!

Just use endurance workouts like Legs & Glutes, Butts & Guts, Leaner Legs, etc. Those should work just fine for this rotation.

Ah maybe this is why I was so confused! I don't have 4DS but I do have the DVD with LIS, Basic Step, & Body Fusion, and I was searching all night for the premix/abs. Makes sense now lol ;)

Ah maybe this is why I was so confused! I don't have 4DS but I do have the DVD with LIS, Basic Step, & Body Fusion, and I was searching all night for the premix/abs. Makes sense now lol ;)

Sorry everyone. I'll go back up and make sure 4DS is on there. I didn't know LIS was on another DVD.

OK, tomrrow will start the last week of the 8 week rotation. I am going to go a recovery week, for those of you who are doing this rotation, what are your plans next?

Two more workouts to complete the rotation and I finally lost those last stubborn 5 lbs that i have been trying to get rid of...I am so thrilled, thank you Debbie, this was awesome. Can't wait for the next one. You should do one for each season.

Hi Debbie,

This rotation is going to be my first one!!!

I wanted to ask you as I don't have STS, which workouts could I use to substitute those dvd's?

Thanks

This was such an awesome rotation. Bumping again for this year. ;)

Finishing the last workout in M3 (my 2nd STS rotation!), and thinking I'll start this next week, unless something else comes along before then to tempt me, lol. But I've been looking forward to doing this rotation again since last summer. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.