2010 Get Ready for Summer Rotation

Debbie - Looks like another winner!! I am two weeks in to your STS/GS leg rotation (it's FABULOUS!!) so will start this at the end of the month.

Thanks again.

FF:

I have to hand it to you - it does look attractive, 3rd week looks tough for me. Thanks for the rotation and for posting early! Nothing like getting started early and I've been slacking lately! LOL:p

FF, you are popping my rotation cherry. I'm going to try this out starting Mon...the first rotation I've ever done!!! It looks great!

Thank you 4 putting in the "generic rotation". It really helps out alot when you do not have all of cathe's vid's.

Hey Debbie!

I fiinished your STS/GS leg rotation last week (LOVED IT!!) and started this one on Sunday. I have a couple of questions for you though....

First, I don't think the order of the workouts matters so long as I'm not working the same muscle two days in a row, right? I prefer to do the longest workout on Sundays so I don't have to rush.

Second, I enjoy pilates and try to work it in a 1 to 2 times a week. I usually do it on a cardio day, but would love your input on where I can stick it in.

Thanks for posting this workout...Looking forward to the results!!!

Hey Debbie!

I fiinished your STS/GS leg rotation last week (LOVED IT!!) and started this one on Sunday. I have a couple of questions for you though....

First, I don't think the order of the workouts matters so long as I'm not working the same muscle two days in a row, right? I prefer to do the longest workout on Sundays so I don't have to rush.

Second, I enjoy pilates and try to work it in a 1 to 2 times a week. I usually do it on a cardio day, but would love your input on where I can stick it in.

Thanks for posting this workout...Looking forward to the results!!!

Glad you liked my STS/GS rotation. I liked that one too.

Well, the workouts are put in a certain order, but you are right, as long as you don't do lifting two days in a row, you should be fine. Especially with this rotation, it's not heavy lifting so you don't need as much rest time as with heavy lifting.

I say add in your pilates on your cardio days. So if you can do a split day, like do cardio in the a.m. and pilates in the p.m., that should work out well.

Keep your eyes open for another 4 week "Get Ready for Summer" rotation. I may just add it onto the already made up rotation instead of making a separate one.

Keep your eyes open for another 4 week "Get Ready for Summer" rotation. I may just add it onto the already made up rotation instead of making a separate one.

Yes! I was wondering how long I could stay in a rotation like this. I sweat my butt off with this one! I can't wait to see what you post next.:)

Glad you liked my STS/GS rotation. I liked that one too.

Well, the workouts are put in a certain order, but you are right, as long as you don't do lifting two days in a row, you should be fine. Especially with this rotation, it's not heavy lifting so you don't need as much rest time as with heavy lifting.

I say add in your pilates on your cardio days. So if you can do a split day, like do cardio in the a.m. and pilates in the p.m., that should work out well.

Thanks Debbie. I will try to stick with the order for the last 3 weeks. And that's exactly how I've been adding in pilates work...cardio in the AM and pilates in the afternoon! Can't wait to see the next GRFS wo!! These are the BEST!!

Debbie,

Thank you so much for this rotation. I have been trying to lose 3-4 pounds for my DD's wedding at the end of this month. I have done 3 weeks, subbing running for some of the cardio, and have lost 2.5 pounds already! Okay, so I am also eating a double serving of salad every night in place of my starch (but I didn't give up my glass of wine......)

My arms and abs look better than they have in quite a while. I will definitely follow your generic rotation for a least another month subbing in other workouts here and there to keep it fresh. I really appreciate it when you include premixes in the rotation. I tend to do a DVD "as is" and forget about the other options available.

Debbie or anyone who wants to answer, in week 6 of the rotation what is muscle intensity strength, I cannot believe I would not have it but I can't find a dvd, if I don't have it what is similiar? Thanks for the continuing rotation

This rotation looks AWESOME!!

I think it should be "Maximum Intensity Strength", as far as I know. ;)

I can't wait to start this tomorrow!!

Cheryl

Debbie,

Love it when you add the generic at the end because I don't have all DVD's listed. Cathe really needs to put you on payroll, from what I've seen, you come up with really exciting rotations. We really appreciate you girl!!!

Debbie or anyone who wants to answer, in week 6 of the rotation what is muscle intensity strength, I cannot believe I would not have it but I can't find a dvd, if I don't have it what is similiar? Thanks for the continuing rotation

Cheryl is right, it's Maximum Intensity Strength. Sorry!! I will change it on the rotation. And I may change that workout totally because I don't really care for it, but for right now, it will stay this way.

Debbie,

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm modifying it to fit what DVD's I own, and I have a question: is your intention for circuit day to include total body weights, or upper body, or some combination?

Thanks!

-Bobbi

Debbie,

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm modifying it to fit what DVD's I own, and I have a question: is your intention for circuit day to include total body weights, or upper body, or some combination?

Thanks!

-Bobbi

I was shooting for total body weights and cardio but I think a few are only upper and cardio. Just as long as it's a cardio and weight workout is all that really matters. The legs are getting worked really well with this rotation because of all the cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.