2010 EB Tour Glassboro Road Trip

SNM Videos

Administrator
Wow, I can’t believe it has almost been a year since our last Glassboro Road Trip and I am pleased to say that we will have it again this year. Yes, it’s official….the 2010 EB Tour Glassboro Cathe Road Trip will be held Friday July 30th through Sunday August 1st….. Get ready to workout live with Cathe for several classes, be filmed working out on the exact set that all the DVD’s are filmed on, pose for pictures on this exact set, meet cast members Cedie, Brenda, Jai, and Lorraine, and of course create memories and make friendships that last a lifetime. Yippee, mark your calendars for an event you surely won’t want to miss!

We will provide way more details for hotel booking and event details in the upcoming weeks but I did at least want to let you know the date so that you can begin making your summer plans.
Here are a few more details we can share:

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. So that we can offer attendance fairly and to as many people as possible, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLY FOR ONE PERSON.

2. We have room for 105 to attend the Road Trip. The 105 spots will be filled on a first-come first-served basis, and we will also fill a Wait List of 105 people.

3. Registration for the Road Trip will begin on Thursday, April 8th at 2pm EST on our website at http://www.cathe.com/roadtrip/2010.htm (this link will not work until the sign up begins.) Registration is not available by phone or mail. We will leave this registration open until we have sold out the 105 spots and filled the Wait List.

4. The Registration Fee for this year’s Road Trip will be $279.00 per person. You will need a credit card to register. If you are one of the 105 people who secure a spot on a Road Trip, a $100 non-refundable down payment will be charged to your credit card immediately after you register. The balance ($179) will be automatically charged to your account one month before the Road Trip (June 30th) and is non-refundable. We need to strongly request that you DO NOT SIGN UP if you really aren’t sure that you’ll be able to attend. While we certainly realize that sometimes things come up that are out of our control, we are trying to keep the sign ups fair to both you and us. Having a whole bunch of cancelations occur just before the road trip makes it so that someone who really wanted to come, no longer can, as they haven’t been given a fair amount of time to make proper arrangements. On our end it is difficult because we have already finalized our head counts for the caterers, bus company, and hotel room blocks. So please keep of this all in mind at the time that you sign up and thank you in advance for your consideration. There are no exceptions to our refund policy.

5. You will receive an automated e-mail confirmation from Cathe dot com after you register. Please read the e-mail carefully. It will tell you whether you secured one of the 105 attendance spots and, if so, that your credit card has been charged for your down payment. It will also tell you if you have been placed on the Wait List. If you are wait-listed, your credit card will not be charged at the time of registration.

6. Wait Listers, we will notify you if a spot becomes available. If you accept the spot, we will charge the $100 non-refundable down payment to your credit card at that time and also will notify you when the balance will be charged to your credit card.

HOTELS: Once again we’ve been able to get preferred rates at our first-choice hotels, the Fairfield Inn Deptford and the all-suites Residence Inn Deptford, just a few miles and 12 minutes down the road from our gym. These “sister” hotels are clean, nicely furnished, very comfortable and right next door to each other. The friendly staff is really looking forward to hosting our group again. Details on how to call and book your room with our special rates will follow soon.

TRANSPORTATION DURING THE WEEKEND:
Once again for this year’s Road Trip, round-trip bus transportation to and from the Fairfield Inn/Residence Inn for ALL Road Trip events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be included in your registration fee.
There are lots of available shuttle, limo, taxi and van services that you can use for your transport between the Philadelphia Airport or local Amtrak stations and the hotels. From the Airport we recommend Rapid Rover. More details for you will follow soon on Rapid Rover and other ground transportation options and pricing.

MEALS: All scheduled meals will be included in your registration fee.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS WILL BE POSTED IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS BUT WILL BE SIMILAR IN FORMAT TO OUR PREVIOUS ROADTRIPS!

I’m already so excited. I can’t wait to meet new friends and say hello to old friends! See you this summer!!!

Cathe

Last edited:
I can't describe how ENVIOUS I am of all you ladies who are going to get to go to this!!! It will be my first time in years not going. :( You all had better take lots of pictures for me!

Okay, I am so excited for this. If I get in, it will be my first RT ever. I am a little intimidated though because I won't know anyone. Anyone else in the same boat?

Kristin

Okay, I am so excited for this. If I get in, it will be my first RT ever. I am a little intimidated though because I won't know anyone. Anyone else in the same boat?

Kristin

I was 2 years ago. Didn't know anyone and I think I only posted like 8 times. But everyone shares the same loves (Cathe and working out)-you make friends fast. (and I tend to be very quiet and shy around people I don't know) But it was a blast.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go this yr. I am going on a cruise and leave the 1st. I am so bummed! But I am hoping for Daytona this year.

Have fun. It will be an awesome experience!!
chrissy

Dang! I'm working that weekend. Oh well, it wasn't really in the budget either. It sure is hard to miss after seeing the SD RT pictures.

Good luck to all of you hoping to get there this year. Maybe I'll see you next year.

Kristin

Hi Kristin...This would be my first RT too. I did go to the free class she gave in Manhattan back in September and it was awesome! Cathe is so nice in person and I figure if one class was good, a whole weekend should be amazing. I am a little worried about working out so much. I workout 5 to 6 days a week but usually just ONCE a day!

Hope we get in!

Loralie

Hi Kristin...This would be my first RT too. I did go to the free class she gave in Manhattan back in September and it was awesome! Cathe is so nice in person and I figure if one class was good, a whole weekend should be amazing. I am a little worried about working out so much. I workout 5 to 6 days a week but usually just ONCE a day!

Hope we get in!

Loralie

Hi Loralie,

I wanted to go to the Manhattan class, but I had no one to watch my two boys that day. Are you from New York then? I live on Long Island, so I was so disappointed that I could not go that day, as it would have been just an easy train ride into the city.

I was thinking the same thing about more than one workout a day. I usually do 5-6 workouts a week too, but once a day, lol. I am sure we will be running on lots of adrenaline and excitement. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us.

Kristin

I don't usually do more than one workout a day, and somehow managed go get through all of the workouts on each of the RTs I've gone to. You'll be so excited that you'll make it through!

Hi Loralie,

I wanted to go to the Manhattan class, but I had no one to watch my two boys that day. Are you from New York then? I live on Long Island, so I was so disappointed that I could not go that day, as it would have been just an easy train ride into the city.

I was thinking the same thing about more than one workout a day. I usually do 5-6 workouts a week too, but once a day, lol. I am sure we will be running on lots of adrenaline and excitement. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us.

Kristin
I am from LI too. I live in Deer Park. What about you?
Don't worry about the # of classes, they are all different. And you have so much adrenaline and energy that it's not so hard, just fun!!

chrissy

Hi Loralie,

Kristin

Hi Kristin,

Yes I live in New York. I live on Staten Island, and I have 2 boys also. LOL. They are not little boys anymore, soon to be 15 and 13 years old. LOL. I am having a hard time thinking of leaving my husband and boys for the whole weekend. This is so new for me, but I deserve it and my husband is really supportive about it.

Can't wait to sign up and get more info about the RT.

Hope to see you there!

Loralie

I am from LI too. I live in Deer Park. What about you?
Don't worry about the # of classes, they are all different. And you have so much adrenaline and energy that it's not so hard, just fun!!

chrissy

Hey Chrissy,

I live in Farmingville, not too far away from you. I am getting more and more excited about the possibility of going. I hope I can get it.

Kristin

Hi Kristin,

Yes I live in New York. I live on Staten Island, and I have 2 boys also. LOL. They are not little boys anymore, soon to be 15 and 13 years old. LOL. I am having a hard time thinking of leaving my husband and boys for the whole weekend. This is so new for me, but I deserve it and my husband is really supportive about it.

Can't wait to sign up and get more info about the RT.

Hope to see you there!

Loralie

My boys are much younger, 4 and soon-to-be 2. My husband is very supportive as well. I think we deserve it after all we do day in and day out.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.