2 Things I wish on Step Moves...

rose2boys

Cathlete
1. In lieu of putting all the combos together at the end, I'd rather have a 4th combo added to stave off boredom & repetition of the same moves.

2. A good old fashioned, fun cooldown segment -- maybe 3 minutes -- as much as I try not to let it bother me, I am increasingly annoyed w/most of SC that there is no cooldown! I just don't understand.

Thanks for letting me vent! I just did this wo and it was fresh on my mind.

That said, I really do enjoy SM & I finally got that triple step-shuffle move!!

I like the option of doing my own cooldown.
I find I need a lot more than the gals on the DVD.
I can just walk around and look out the windows pet the cats etc.
I can do side steps back and forth if I want too.

Step Moves is my absolute favorite of all the Shock Cardio workouts. Usually, I like super intense workouts, so you'd think HiiT or Cardio Core Circuit would be my faves (and I love those too) but if I had to pick my #1 Shock Cardio workout, it would be Step Moves. The choreography is super fun and I love all three combos equally, which is really a feat!

If I had one thing I'd wish for in Step Moves it would be for mini blasts/intensity bursts during the part where Cathe puts the finished product of all three combos together (like she did in Step Blast), but sometimes I just add on part of HiiT 30/30 to the end and that works for me!

I really, really enjoy Shock Cardio and have to actually stop myself from doing Step Moves so frequently!

Actually, one of the things I like about the shock cardio series is the lack of a cool down. I find that the few side steps that Cathe does is enough to bring down my heart rate at this point in my life. I, for now, love longer stretch segments over cool-downs and often add stretching on to the end of most of my workouts.

Step Moves is my absolute favorite of all the Shock Cardio workouts. Usually, I like super intense workouts, so you'd think HiiT or Cardio Core Circuit would be my faves (and I love those too) but if I had to pick my #1 Shock Cardio workout, it would be Step Moves. The choreography is super fun and I love all three combos equally, which is really a feat!

If I had one thing I'd wish for in Step Moves it would be for mini blasts/intensity bursts during the part where Cathe puts the finished product of all three combos together (like she did in Step Blast), but sometimes I just add on part of HiiT 30/30 to the end and that works for me!

I really, really enjoy Shock Cardio and have to actually stop myself from doing Step Moves so frequently!

I agree with this as well. I know I have a lot of "negatives" or things I'd like to see included in future workouts (namely premixes) but I'm using Shock Cardio a WHOLE LOT. I too enjoy Step Moves as I like a little something to my step choreography and I love the way Cathe throws it at us during this workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.