16 YEARS OF SOBRIETY!

RE: Thanks to everyone!

Thank you all for your lovely sentiments! No go out and sweat your butts off!

A-jock

Congratulations on your accomplishment! How different your life must be, in a very positive way, than what it was 16 years ago.

Wow!!!! The strength it took to make that change is incredible. There are no words to truly express my admiration. Hoping the next years bring lots of accomplishment and peace. Debra:*

Congratulations!
Felicidades!!!

What a wonderful and great accomplishment!!! We are all very proud of you!!!

Take care,

Iris

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats from me too! Aquajock, you are a pillar of intelligent, wit and strength. Keep it up!!

P.S. to Francine: That was a pretty neat-o poem!

P.S. to Jillybean: I'm always glad to see a post from you. Hope all is well!

Shelley

Congrats Aquajock! What an accomplishment. You go girl!
Best wishes for many more wonderful years ahead for you!
-Kelli

A-jock

I admire your willpower and resolve. Thanks also for the wise feedback you so often give on this forum. Congratulations!

Mar

"Celebrate Diversity":)

Way to go, A-jock!

A-jock my dear, you know from my many slavishly devoted posts how much I admire you. Here's just one more fabulous reason!!!!! Your achievement says an encyclopedia's worth about the kind of person you are, through and through. As we down here in Swelter Land say, I am just BUG-EYED with excitement and pride for you!!!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

Way to go, A-jock! I am really happy for you! You always have such great things to say on this forum, and I'm sure your clear-headedness is a major factor in that.

Rock on for the next 16! :)

Marie

Congratulations on the anniversary of this life saving decision you made for yourself. The amount of strength it takes to walk away from a destructive lifestyle is unfathomable. Not only are you strong on the outside, the inside is 100 fold more so.

I work with substance abusing teens and have a history of alcohol abuse in my family. I wish I could bottle some of your courage and give it to the people I know who threaten their very existence with their substance use. Sadly, some that I know have already lost their battle. It helps me continue to do my job and have faith when I hear that someone out there made their life something better and make it happen every single day!!!!!

You are to be commended for the courage of your choices.

Sabine

Congratulations! My husband has been sober for a year and a half now, and from his experience as well as those I've met from his AA group, I know what an accomplishment that is. What a wonderful thing you have done for yourselff.....

Congratulations to you AJOCK!!

Alcoholism and the havoc it can wreak is very close to my home and therefore, I know what an accomplishment it is to kick it! I think it is so key to find something else to be "addicted" to, and you did that oh-so-well.

Here's to many more years of sobriety...

Janice

Congrats Annette! What you have accomplished is amazing. You're one strong woman, emotionally and physically! You are an asset to the board, and we're lucky to have you here.
Dawn

A-jock,
Congratulations! Words cannot express how thrilling it is to read of your accomplishment.

I just finished your 10-10-Tabasco...again words cannot express the sick feeling I had while "accomplishing" this feat. Yes, keep the mish-moshes coming...they are crazy, sick, fun...I am truly warped...be warned new forum members...I've only been a Cathe fan for a few months...this is your future...tee hee!!!!}(

Hi Annette,

I am so excited to hear what you have accomplished. Really you have accomplish so many things.;-) I know that I am new at this but you all don't realize how encouraging you have been to me.:D I just wanted to let you all know how I appreicate it. Guess what my dvd from cathe will be here fri. I can't wait. Talk to you later.

Meverllyn :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.