ellesan
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The ULCER century ride August 7, where is this located? my husband is a cyclist. great pictures!
    Hi Amanda, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this since the age of 7, wow, that must have been difficult! I am getting more involved in my community in regards to reaching out to others with autoimmune disease as well as overall health and fitness in this area as well. Thanks for the feedback, hope you are well!
    Hi there. I remember a long time ago (Think back...) you did a thread about inflammatory conditions, and how we don't pay enough attention to them. As someone who was diagnosed with one at seven, has been dealing with it on and off for eleven years, and will probably have to be on immunosuppressants for the rest of my life, I thank you for your efforts. I really think it does deserve more attention and am thankful that someone is taking initiative.

Take care,
    Amanda
    Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and being such an inspiration to others.
    Sandra, I am so inspired by your story. You were pretty before the weight loss, but now you look simply amazing! Thanks for sharing your journey.
    Hi Nicole, thank you so much. :) I only have a few Cathe workouts, I'm sure any of them are great--Muscle Max has helped me see big improvements, as well as Butts and Guts. I have STS but got sick before I was able to really get going, so I'll be starting STS in a month or two. Anyway, I think varying your workouts is key, mix up weights with steady state cardio as well as HIIT (interval training) and most importantly, clean diet is key in losing the lbs and seeing changes in your body. Take care.
    Hi Sandra -
    You are such an inspiration! I have about 40 lbs I am looking to lose, and I am new to Cathe workouts. I do Turbo Jam and Amy Bento along with some others. What Cathe videos do you suggest for weight loss?
    Hi Kirsten, thanks! I know you can reach your goals too. Keep focused and move on quickly when you make a mistake--because we all do. It's not about being perfect, it's about being consistent. Yes, nutrition is huge in the weight battle!

Sandra
    Hi Sandra,

I just wanted to tell you how inspiring you are!! Great job at losing and maintaining. I have about 100lbs to lose and have finally kicked the word "diet" out of my vocabulary and am learning to eat clean - I've been exercising for about 2 years now; goes to show how important nutrition is! :)

Kirsten
    Hi Gayle, thank you!! Yes, that is my step-son with me in my work scrubs...which were tooo tight on me in August 2007. Now we can both get in them. It does feel great to lose the weight and get control of that part of my life.
    Hi, Sandra. Your recent post to the newbie 'made' me come check out your profile! WOW, girl! You rocked it, didn't you! Way to take control of YOU and your health! Just wanted to come give you a huge pat on the back!

Oh, and I LOVE the pic of you and your DS (I assume) in those sweats! LOL

Gayle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…