Tank Top Rotation Update

I finished yesterday with Flex Train and yes, I finally did Rockout Knockout on Friday! I enjoyed it too. My knee started feeling tender on Thursday afternoon and I felt a twinge while doing RK on Friday, so as much as I wanted to do High Step Challenge on Saturday, I decided to play it safe and stay with a good metabolic workout. So, I've got my workouts lined up for the week and I'm not totally set on some of the later week workouts.

M- Perfect 30 Upper Body and Bonus (first repeat)

T- Butts & Guts

W- ICE Muscle Meltdowns: Shoulders, Bi's and Tri's (another repeat)

Th- Fit Tower Legs, Glutes and Core (Contingent on being able to get STS tower set up in my room and have room to move around it, but really really want to do it)

F- ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox (not totally settled on this one)

S- Body Blast Push Pull (not totally settled on this one)

I got my STS 2.0 shipping email late Friday morning and so far, there's no tracking movement yet. I'm sure its in a giant pile at the post office! I can't wait to start using these new workouts as some new upper, lower and total body workouts are just what the doctor ordered. I also have to call my mechanic tomorrow or Tuesday about getting the ball rolling on getting my car fixed. My husband might have to drive a friend out of town next week, so I certainly can't be without a car.

And, remember those firewalker loops that came in a 3 pack - pink, green and blue? The wider, thicker TPE ones that came out right around the time the Low Impact Series came out? I found a brand new box of them on eBay and won the bid! I can't wait to have those back! I bought some online, but they're so slick that when my legs are sweaty, they just roll and won't stay flat. I had to use my Boss Loops for that reason when I did the Lower Body Blast floorwork a few days ago.
Looks like a great week you have lined up for your workout!

Mine still says acceptance pending……so much for priority mailing…. Hope you get it Thursday!
I use USPS's "Informed Delivery"; this is what it says:

MAY 23 - 1:34 AMDeparted USPS Regional FacilitySouth jersey nj distribution center

Maybe Priority Mail has a separate system? ...

I really don’t know….. I don’t have the informed delivery…mine just says

Your shipment was received at 5:29 pm on May 22, 2023 in GLASSBORO, NJ 08028. The acceptance of your package is pending.

I really don’t know….. I don’t have the informed delivery…mine just says

Your shipment was received at 5:29 pm on May 22, 2023 in GLASSBORO, NJ 08028. The acceptance of your package is pending.
Hmmm, that's what my read last night. "Informed Delivery" is service offered by USPS to alert you via email or text of the mail & packages they are delivering to your mailbox. I can track packages & can see what is expected in my mailbox each day .. my mailbox is 250' away so if it’s raining & only junk mail, I can choose to not get soaked ... hee hee

My workouts so far for the week have been Perfect 30 Upper Body & Bonus and today was Butts & Guts.

I really love Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Upper Body. Cathe gets a lot done in a relatively short amount of time and I always tack on the bonus and its just right. On the biceps segment, I was encouraged because I felt stronger on the biceps curls drop set. On the bonus, instead of doing the premix with the bonus exercises mixed in, I just use the bonus as a chaser after finishing those crazy weighted dips. Since I had some extra time yesterday morning, I did the no equipment from the old Total Body Stretching and it was as nice way to close things out.

This morning was Butts & Guts. Its been a long time, since probably last year, that I've done this one and it never fails to disappoint. Its tough, but fun. And I smiled during the firewalkers when Cathe has you do the crab walk and she said that her little boys loved doing the exercise with her and I thought, wow, this is from 2006 and now her "little boys" are young men in their 20's! I remember something about the Intensity series being inspired by Cathe getting back in shape after baby #2 in 2002 or 2003. I didn't even know who Cathe was back then. But that's what's fun about doing old dvd's. Its really like going back in time.

I talked to my mechanic this morning and just as I thought, my car will need to be towed in because I don't want to drive it with a bad engine cooling fan. Even though the shop is only 2 miles from where I live, it can take 20 minutes to get there in the lovely Houston traffic. So, I'm hoping to do that Fit Tower workout Thursday morning and after that call my auto insurance roadside service and get a tow truck over here. Even though my STS2.0 package is supposed to be delivered Friday, I probably won't be able to pick it up til next week. We get our mail at a private mailbox service and the good thing is the package is small enough they can put it in my box and I can get it when I go the grocery store Monday. Even if I picked it up Friday, I wouldn't be ready to incorporate any workouts into my rotation as I will need to print work sheets and preview the workouts so I can get a feel for what things look like. I know that it will be worth the extra wait!

My workouts so far for the week have been Perfect 30 Upper Body & Bonus and today was Butts & Guts.

I really love Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Upper Body. Cathe gets a lot done in a relatively short amount of time and I always tack on the bonus and its just right. On the biceps segment, I was encouraged because I felt stronger on the biceps curls drop set. On the bonus, instead of doing the premix with the bonus exercises mixed in, I just use the bonus as a chaser after finishing those crazy weighted dips. Since I had some extra time yesterday morning, I did the no equipment from the old Total Body Stretching and it was as nice way to close things out.

This morning was Butts & Guts. Its been a long time, since probably last year, that I've done this one and it never fails to disappoint. Its tough, but fun. And I smiled during the firewalkers when Cathe has you do the crab walk and she said that her little boys loved doing the exercise with her and I thought, wow, this is from 2006 and now her "little boys" are young men in their 20's! I remember something about the Intensity series being inspired by Cathe getting back in shape after baby #2 in 2002 or 2003. I didn't even know who Cathe was back then. But that's what's fun about doing old dvd's. Its really like going back in time.

I talked to my mechanic this morning and just as I thought, my car will need to be towed in because I don't want to drive it with a bad engine cooling fan. Even though the shop is only 2 miles from where I live, it can take 20 minutes to get there in the lovely Houston traffic. So, I'm hoping to do that Fit Tower workout Thursday morning and after that call my auto insurance roadside service and get a tow truck over here. Even though my STS2.0 package is supposed to be delivered Friday, I probably won't be able to pick it up til next week. We get our mail at a private mailbox service and the good thing is the package is small enough they can put it in my box and I can get it when I go the grocery store Monday. Even if I picked it up Friday, I wouldn't be ready to incorporate any workouts into my rotation as I will need to print work sheets and preview the workouts so I can get a feel for what things look like. I know that it will be worth the extra wait!
I did Perfect Mobility Training. I love that workout!

Recovery and mobility is certainly something I need to make more time for. I’ve been total body foam rolling since I went to Airrosti therapy in 2012. I’d also love to do a yoga/stretch type workout on Sunday when I get back from walking Luca. I’d be warmed up and ready to do some stretching. As my old high school track coach used to say “you need a get loose day on Sunday”.

Supposedly STS2.0 will be picked up by USPS on Monday ... time unknown. I'm in Michigan but lately packages from the East are getting stuck in Detroit for days & days so I'm not expecting them until Memorial weekend. :( At least I'll be able to plan June's rotation with the User Guide out this week :)

Hopefully yours will be in your hands sooner!
I'm in Michigan, too. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow, but based on where it is and the fact they have to go to Grand Rapids before coming back to Mid-Michigan makes me think Friday is more likely. Good luck with yours, at least our packages haven't been getting stuck. What a pain.

I'm in Michigan, too. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow, but based on where it is and the fact they have to go to Grand Rapids before coming back to Mid-Michigan makes me think Friday is more likely. Good luck with yours, at least our packages haven't been getting stuck. What a pain.
Looks like ours left Detroit today ... that's where our USPS pkgs tend to get stuck for days & days ... so Thursday is a possibility!

I just tracked mine and it shows:

CURRENT LOCATION:South jersey nj distribution center

If it’s gonna get here on Friday it better hoof it through the postal service!

I’ve got a tow truck scheduled for tomorrow morning and don’t expect my car to be ready til next week.

At least you know where it is….mine still says shipment received…package acceptance
pending, Glassboro, Monday, 5:29pm. It got scanned at the truck pickup, and that’s it.

or should I say, tracking # got scanned…actual package did not.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.