Post your STS 2.0 questions here!

Love that there will be 60- and 90- day rotations for STS 2.0, but will it be 60 or 90 days of just 2.0 or will other workouts/series be blended in?
I'm not Cathe, but from what I've seen with a lot of her other series, she only provides rotations with the workouts in that one series. Occasionally she's included other series as alternatives, but I think they do this mostly in case if this is someone's first purchase of her workouts and they don't have any of her other workouts.

Where is the detailed descriptions of the workouts that include the time, chapters, premixes, etc.?
I don't believe they've entered the stage where they have this information to offer or post.

Here's the last update I have seen this week:
STS 2.0 is a very large project, so as you can imagine it's a lot of work, but we hope to finish final editing around the end of this month. This is the hardest and longest phase of the post-production process.

Once completed we will then move into the final phases which are called "Authoring" ( This is where we turn the video into a DVD) and "Download Creation" (This is where we make the files ready for the Workout Blender, Cathe OnDemand and for our Digital Download service)

We will start our official "Project Updates" once we begin the authoring process as it is easier to explain where we are in the project once we reach this milestone.

Hi Everyone! Tomorrow is the start of the STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery presale! I’m super excited to share STS 2.0 with you
If you have any questions in regards to the presale or the workout program itself please post them here. I will check this post throughout the afternoon View attachment 8337after the presale starts to answer any questions you may have. Please note, some specific questions regarding things like the workout lengths, etc. will not be available until editing is finished, but I’ll answer everything I can. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Hi Cathe can't wait to start the program. Will there be any clips posted?
Thanks

I was wondering if you will be selling a different case as an option? It’s a cute round case but I won’t ever take my DVDs on a trip, I rather use Cathe Live it’s easier and hotel gyms and rooms usually don’t have dvd players.

Hi Terina, No, we are not going to offer an optional DVD bundle case. I doubt anyone even makes a case that can hold 15 DVDs nowadays, and even if they did the weight of the case would drive our shipping cost up by 400%. This means we would not be able to offer free shipping even for USA customers and International customers would be hit really hard. Multipack plastic cases also have a higher breakage rate and this plus the other reasons I mentioned make the leather case the best option in our opinion.

Hi Terina, No, we are not going to offer an optional DVD bundle case. I doubt anyone even makes a case that can hold 15 DVDs nowadays, and even if they did the weight of the case would drive our shipping cost up by 400%. This means we would not be able to offer free shipping even for USA customers and International customers would be hit really hard. Multipack plastic cases also have a higher breakage rate and this plus the other reasons I mentioned make the leather case the best option in our opinion.
Ah!! that makes a lot of sense thank you for answering my question I’m excited for the new STS

I’m a huge Cathe fan and interested in purchasing the new barbell and weight set before the discount expires.
My question is whether the bar with 10 lb plates is high enough to clear your legs when you roll it over into position for glute thrusts? I’ve viewed the 2.0 sample video but it does not show Cathe getting into position with the bar for the glute thrust.

I’m a huge Cathe fan and interested in purchasing the new barbell and weight set before the discount expires.
My question is whether the bar with 10 lb plates is high enough to clear your legs when you roll it over into position for glute thrusts? I’ve viewed the 2.0 sample video but it does not show Cathe getting into position with the bar for the glute thrust.
That's a really good question. I measured my metal ones, as I don't have the Cathe ones. My 10lb weights are apprx. 9" in diameter. So, that would only leave me 4 1/2" (not even figuring the bar width) to slip under. Vinyl weights are usually a bit bigger in order to be able to fill them with sand. So, I did an Amazon search, and it looks like they end up being just under 11" in diameter. With the grip handles in them that Cathe has, though, I think they'd have to be even a bit bigger than that in order to be able to fit the same amount of sand in one with grip holes as without. So, I'm guessing around 12" in diameter? Plus, your bar would take up some of that space. So, I guess it would depend on the size of your thighs as far as if you'd be able to slip under that small of a space or not. Hopefully someone that already owns Cathe's weight plates will answer and give you the exact diameter of the 10 lb. plates.

That's a really good question. I measured my metal ones, as I don't have the Cathe ones. My 10lb weights are apprx. 9" in diameter. So, that would only leave me 4 1/2" (not even figuring the bar width) to slip under. Vinyl weights are usually a bit bigger in order to be able to fill them with sand. So, I did an Amazon search, and it looks like they end up being just under 11" in diameter. With the grip handles in them that Cathe has, though, I think they'd have to be even a bit bigger than that in order to be able to fit the same amount of sand in one with grip holes as without. So, I'm guessing around 12" in diameter? Plus, your bar would take up some of that space. So, I guess it would depend on the size of your thighs as far as if you'd be able to slip under that small of a space or not. Hopefully someone that already owns Cathe's weight plates will answer and give you the exact diameter of the 10 lb. plates.
I so appreciate your post. I emailed Cathe.com and was told the 10lb plates measure 10 3/4 inches. Just not certain if that will easily roll over my legs! I have an old iron set of weights with a bar and the same weight is is 3 inches smaller. Cannot roll the bar over my legs and it is quite heavy/awkward to maneuver from a floor position. Hoping someone who has purchased the weights/bar will respond.

Who is the cast member to Cathe's left? I have not seen her before.
If you're referring to the photo on the case, It's Brenda I believe.

There is a posting from Cathe that introduces the crew:

I so appreciate your post. I emailed Cathe.com and was told the 10lb plates measure 10 3/4 inches. Just not certain if that will easily roll over my legs! I have an old iron set of weights with a bar and the same weight is is 3 inches smaller. Cannot roll the bar over my legs and it is quite heavy/awkward to maneuver from a floor position. Hoping someone who has purchased the weights/bar will respond.
I’m so glad you posted this. I am thinking of getting one set of bumper plates that are 17” diameter because I can’t roll the smaller size over my legs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.