Video Clip of Cathe's Cardio Kick and Punch Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, Nov 10, 2022, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Cardio Kick and Punch" Live! Get ready to burn calories, release stress and engage your muscles (especially your core!) in this cardio based kickboxing workout that also improves flexibility, balance, and coordination! Arrre youuu readddyyyy…let’s do this

Equipment Needed:
Boxing Gloves (optional)

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 420+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3400+ premix workouts
✅ 183+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

"Footloose & fancy free" #420 Live had me at "dip-n-drag" as my comeback workout went "in-n-out of sync!"
40 + 6 = 6 + 40 when the warm up turned into a burn.
1f525.png

Cathe burst into song "get down there... hold it, walk, push up, walk back" as I sang chorus, "OUCH!" in the silence of my workout room.
"STAND!" was my relief and the word of the day!
Kristin (my outfit matched yours) & Paulette
1f970.png
1f94a.png
tickled my fancy as we "Punch"ed, jabbed, cross, hook, upper, pop pop ducked ourselves for a magnitude of fun!
"Cardio" got me some AIRTIME; And the "Kick"s came with ease?! but the jumps stayed low!
1f60e.png
1f929.png
1f94a.png

"Footloose & fancy free" #420 Live had me at "dip-n-drag" as my comeback workout went "in-n-out of sync!"
40 + 6 = 6 + 40 when the warm up turned into a burn.
1f525.png

Cathe burst into song "get down there... hold it, walk, push up, walk back" as I sang chorus, "OUCH!" in the silence of my workout room.
"STAND!" was my relief and the word of the day!
Kristin (my outfit matched yours) & Paulette
1f970.png
1f94a.png
tickled my fancy as we "Punch"ed, jabbed, cross, hook, upper, pop pop ducked ourselves for a magnitude of fun!
"Cardio" got me some AIRTIME; And the "Kick"s came with ease?! but the jumps stayed low!
1f60e.png
1f929.png
1f94a.png
I had a blast reading this Monika Thanks so much for sharing your enthusiastic energy with us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.