Video Clip of Cathe's LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower Body Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This is a video clip from Cathe's LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower Body. It's time to shape up those legs!!! This all lower body weight routine will torch your legs and glutes utilizing giant sets! There will be little rest within each giant set to raise that heart rate and burn some serious calories.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

This one looks like a winner too :). Wonder what the "progress update" will be
Tomorrow? Boy, would I like to hear that they're on the truck...but...wishful
Thinking I believe.....

This one looks like a winner too :). Wonder what the "progress update" will be
Tomorrow? Boy, would I like to hear that they're on the truck...but...wishful
Thinking I believe.....
I wish that would happen too, but I think there's one more step before they are produced for delivery. I hope I'm wrong though. I think they look pretty great so far. Love some of the combo moves!!!

I like the way you're doing the clips for this set. Nothing from the warm up or the stretch -- only clips from the main part of the workout. That's what I want to see. I don't miss the graphics at the beginning of previous clips either.

Well, nickisteen, I think after the latest update, we might as well kick off our shoes,
Put on a pot of coffee, and sit back..don't think we're gonna see these till
after "next year"!! :):)
I'm still hoping for right after Christmas (like Dec. 28) but if they're not on the truck yet, you're probably right. Regardless, I'll have that pot o' coffee.

Yep, I would love to be wrong...but getting to the replicator so late and close to
The holidays, they can only do so much.....:(. I think we will get them about the
Second or third week in January, but hey, I would love "to eat my words" :)
Enjoy the coffee!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.