Strong & Sweaty DVD Shipping Alert!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We're excited to tell you that our replicator finished the replication and packaging of the Strong & Sweaty DVDs yesterday.

The Strong & Sweaty DVDs were loaded on to trucks Wednesday evening at the plant in California for their cross-country journey to us in New Jersey. We're still waiting for more information on when exactly the trucks will arrive from the replicator, but as of now we're told to expect them to arrive on either Monday or Tuesday of next week if bad weather doesn't intervene. Freight truck delivery is not guaranteed, so this is only when the trucks hope to get here and the weather outlook is not promising. We will update you as soon as the trucks arrive and we will have an army of employees here ready to immediately start shipping all of the pre-sale DVDs.

As we get ready to release our new Strong & Sweaty workouts we want to remind all download purchasers to read this post.

The day after the new DVDs begin shipping we will post a link and instructions for everyone who pre-ordered the downloads on how they can download their videos. Because of high demand you may want to wait until things slow down before attempting to download. Our servers will automatically clone themselves and expand to other servers as demand increases, but this can take 24 hours to happen.

In the past trying to download on the first day the downloads are released is a frustrating experience for most. It's best to be patient and wait till the servers clone themselves and then complete your downloads. We also strongly suggest you use a wired connection instead of wireless to download your files.

IMPORANT: If you have trouble trying to download you should stop and wait and not attempt to download again for at least several more hours and perhaps not till the next day. Until our files replicate to other servers around the world they will not be able to handle the extremely high demand. So, please be patient and don't waste all of your attempts trying to download on the first day

The Strong & Sweaty DVDs will be activated on our OnDemand network hopefully within 72 hours (barring technical problems) of the DVDs beginning to ship. The same holds true for our free online Strong & Sweaty User Guide.

We would also like to remind everyone that customer service will be slow while we’re shipping as we will put all of our human resources into shipping everyone's orders. We've already started preparing all of the orders and the postal service will have employees on site to help speed up the process. Once we finish shipping we will try to catch up on any customer service issues and problems as quickly as we can.

We also kindly ask that you don’t contact us to see if your order has shipped. It’s just not possible to look up individual orders during this very busy time without greatly slowing the shipping process down. Also, many of you may not receive tracking info, but don't be alarmed. This happens every year and is rarely a problem.

Lastly, most USA orders will ship by USPS Priority mail and we have an army of employees ready and waiting to ship all the orders as quickly as possible.

We can't wait to share our latest Strong & Sweaty workout videos with you!

Order or learn more about our new Strong & Sweaty videos: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn

* Our next newsletter that would normally be released on Monday will be delayed until after the new DVDs arrive so that we can include information on where to download your files, give you the link to the the User's Guide, and tell you when to expect Strong & Sweaty on our OnDemand network.

Could you imagine if we were all there to greet the delivery truck? [emoji2]

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

Hate to be a bother :), but just wondering if you are still expecting the DVDs, hopefully tomorrow or so? Just
Wondering if the truck(s) have had to delay, etc. thanks.

Hate to be a bother :), but just wondering if you are still expecting the DVDs, hopefully tomorrow or so? Just
Wondering if the truck(s) have had to delay, etc. thanks.

We don't have any new information good or bad to share. When we do we will certainly make an announcement.

So much for the ole saying, I have given up hope for delivery b4 Christmas....woulda' been awesome....I guess
Things don't always work the way you want them to....

So much for the ole saying, I have given up hope for delivery b4 Christmas....woulda' been awesome....I guess
Things don't always work the way you want them to....

Don't give up!!!! Life has so many great surprises [emoji2] and if it does come after Christmas even better!!! That makes one thing to open after [emoji7] its all how you look at it [emoji7][emoji1417][emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too funny, well in some cases, there would only be the dvds for one to open, so to speak, under the tree that's not there. :)

Linda, are you saying this is all there is for christmas this year? Let's make sure we all check in Christmas day at the check in and wish each other a merry christmas. I am sure these will be on demand by xmas day n'est pas? if not, maybe you can make another workout for all of us to enjoy. I've done a couple of your workouts already! gifts indeed. fingers crossed the dvds will arrive.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.