CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will do only a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Iso Speed Hammer= 24 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 229

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 15 Minute Leg Hammer= 19 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 195

ICE- LIS- Timesaver #8 Warm up + Cardio1 + Blizzard Blast + Stretch= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Total calories burned= 879;)

Debbie- Nice job with Cardio Coach 2, that's a fun one~! WTG girlfriend!! Go have a blessed day!:):D

Roxie- Great job with your workout with KCM TLC Boxing. Hang in there don't be discouraged everyone recuperates at their own pace. Take care and listen to your body and try to be patient. :);) Go have a wonderful and blessed day!:)

Belinda- Have a great workout with whatever you choose. Have a blessed and fab day!:);)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and your mom. SO what workouts are you doing these days? Have a blessed day and wonderful new year;):cool::cool:

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:)

Nora

Nora-I have learned from other people I will probably never be able to wear jeans again because stomach will never like them and I will always have a pouchy stomach which is really disappointing.

I forgot to post yesterday that I also did the ab work from SJ&P. I'm trying to get at least one ab workout in a week. Today I did Shoulders & Legs and had a great workout. I did it in superset fashion. This is what I did:

1:30 rest between each superset.

SS #1
Alternate Arnold Press:
15's - 3 sets/10 reps
Leg Press Station: 155# - 3 sets/10 reps

SS #2
Upright Rows:
40# - 3 set/10 reps
Dumbbell Squats: 25's - 3 sets/10 reps

SS #3
Lateral Raise:
10's - 3 sets/10 reps
Elevated Deadlifts: 55# - 3 sets/10 reps

I also walked on my treadmill for 1 mile.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good morning,

Just finished my last workout in STS :) I did STS D36 and Brazil Butt Lift Tummy Tuck. I am not sure, what I will do for my recovery week? If I take one :)

Debbie - good job this morning.

I will be back tomorrow.

Just a quick check in for today.

Here's today's workout:

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Chisel Agility= 39 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 479
ICE- Boot Camp Circuit- Timesaver Premix #4 No Abs= 36 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 343

Total calories burned= 822;):cool:

That's it for me today girls. I hope everyone has killer fab workouts for today and a blessed Friday. Hello's and waves to Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda, and Burn2.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);):cool:

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes this morning. Everyone at work has a cold so now I am sick.

Debbie-this rotation looks great too.

Belinda-good job with your workouts arthritis is the reason I don't do high impact.

Nora-good job with your workouts

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Walk HiiT 1= 30 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 307
Super fun and defintely makes you work up a sweat, excellent dvd. I think I've drank the JS love kool-aid.

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Power = 39.14 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 321

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Ab Hammer = 13 Min
MV= 50
CB= 89

Total calories burned = 717:cool:

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful weekend, see ya at Monday's check in.:):D

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:):D:cool:

Nora

Good evening,

I just got my workout in. I went dress shopping for the wedding. Couldn't find anything :(

I did Cathe Timesaver DVD #1 = 38 min + Cathe Yoga Relax = 52 min

Nora - glad you like Jessica Smith. She is a lot of fun.

Roxie - I had no idea you had you had arthritis? Do you take meds or supplements?

Debbie - good job on your workout today.

Good night ladies.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Start Here Sculpting before work this morning. I found a pair of jeans I could wear the pharmacist asked if I had lost weight.

Belinda-I have had it in my left knee since the 8th grade and no I don't take anything sometimes I wear a knee brace to bed when it hurts or take alevee or ibuprofen.

I did a workout today, nothing too crazy just started Jessica Smith 30 walk on workout and I did get her brand new one too. So I decided to start with the 3o day one as well as continue with The Master's Hammer & Chisel, and maybe sprinkle in some ICE too, we'll see.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith - Metabolic Booster- Strength Inerval Walk= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Wow, that was a sweat fest and definitely was more intense than Leslie Sansone. I used #5, #8, and #10 for this one and I was a sweaty mess afterwards. Love this workout and loving JS.

Have a blessed and wonderful weekend girls! See ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did KCM Start Here Sculpting before work this morning. I found a pair of jeans I could wear the pharmacist asked if I had lost weight.

Belinda-I have had it in my left knee since the 8th grade and no I don't take anything sometimes I wear a knee brace to bed when it hurts or take alevee or ibuprofen.

Roxie - that's young :( Have you tried icing your knees? My doc also told me to take ibuprofen or tylenol. If that doesn't workout he will discuss other treatments. Since I am taking out all high impact/jumps my knees don't hurt as bad. Go figure! What a nice compliment from the pharmacist :) You are doing something right.

Today I did straight sets and had an ok workout. Really not enjoying this rotation, not sure why.

1 minute rest between each set.

Chest & Back

Pushups: 2 sets/12 reps
Barbell Bench Press: 75# - 3 sets/6 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - sets 8 reps

One Arm Row: 30# - 3 sets/8 reps
Barbell Row: 65# - 3 sets/6 reps
Reverse Flyes: 3 sets/8 reps

Hope you all had a great weekend! Have great workouts today!

Today I did straight sets and had an ok workout. Really not enjoying this rotation, not sure why.

1 minute rest between each set.

Chest & Back

Pushups: 2 sets/12 reps
Barbell Bench Press: 75# - 3 sets/6 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - sets 8 reps

One Arm Row: 30# - 3 sets/8 reps
Barbell Row: 65# - 3 sets/6 reps
Reverse Flyes: 3 sets/8 reps

Hope you all had a great weekend! Have great workouts today!

Debbie-maybe it's because I am not doing it with you

Good morning,

Today I did Cathe Timesaver #3 = 45 min + XTrain Low Impact Triceps & Biceps premix : Round 1-6 = 32 min + KCM Punch + Kick Mix = 22 min and Cathe Yoga Max Express premix #2 = 34 min. I am done for today, lol.

Debbie - than do something else? No need to do something you don't enjoy :)

Roxie - your post made me laugh :D

Nora - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Major Metabolism Booster- Pyramid Power walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 309

ICE- RSK- B. Blast= 14 min
MV= 8.80
CB= 168

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Total Body Chisel= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 319

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- 10 Min Ab Chisel = 11 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 75

Total calories burned= 871;):cool:

Debbie- Nicely done today with your straight sets Chest & back workout today, well done girlfriend! Now go have a blessed and fit day!;):cool:

Belinda- Wow, girl you are sure kickin' major butt today with that workout. WTG on your workout with Timesaver #3 = 45 min + XTrain Low Impact Triceps & Biceps premix : Round 1-6 = 32 min + KCM Punch + Kick Mix = 22 min and Cathe Yoga Max Express premix #2 = 34 min. I say bravo and high fives and you are most certainly done with your workout today, now go have a blessed and restful day.

Roxie- I hope you are feeling better and doing ok back at work now. You are amazing, go have a blessed day!

Chris- How are you girlfriend, I hope all is well with you and you are doing fun workouts. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs, blessings, and healing prayers:);)

Nora

Hallo again,

My husband wanted to go for a walk, but's it's freezing outside. My iPod wasn't charged, I had to use the disc instead. Had no idea they played in my dvd player? What that be considered cheating if I count it as a dvd? I didn't run, which was very hard for me. I miss those workouts.

Nora - I am kicking it up a notch since I am gonna be on the road soon. I have no idea when I get a workout in. You are kicking butt with your workouts too. WTG, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi everyone. I have issues with my left knee again so I just walked on my treadmill today for 2.25 miles. I am also having something going on with my left foot (what is up with the left side of my body?) It feels like my toes are going to get a charlie horse at any time. When I stand or walk a lot my middle toe hurts really bad, it feels like it's being pulled down. If I massage it, it sort of goes away but then comes back as soon as I start standing again. I think I'm going to make an appointment with my foot doctor today. It's really uncomfortable. Has been going on for a while now.

Roxie - When can you lift again? Maybe we can do that rotation over again together? Your comment made me smile!!!

Belinda - Any chance you can shorten your signature line? I am missing a lot of posts because I have to keep scrolling past yours and I seem to be missing others. Don't want to make you mad, I'm just asking. :)

Nora - Nice workouts girl! You always kick butt!!!

Debbie - It really takes only a second to scroll down. Mine are not different than someone posting a very long post. It only takes a second to scroll down and don't miss any other post :( If it borders you that much, I will stop posting here.

Good Morning,

I did KCM Start Here Sculpting this morning.

Debbie-I have another doctor appointment today so hopefully she will release me to lift again

Belinda-I don't think she is upset with your posts.

Belinda - of course I don't want you to srop posting here, that's silly. I won't say anymore about it. Just thought I'd ask, that's all.

Roxie - Let me know what your doctor says. I'll start that rotation again when you get the a-ok!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.