Music is LOUD!

kim2labs

First I would like to express how much I like the Ripped with HiiT!! The only issue I have is the music is so loud. Sometimes it's hard to hear Cathe. In between sets, it gets really loud.

I will admit, I don't usually post, I'm more of a lurker but I just was wondering if anyone else noticed the loud music also.

It seems fine to me (and I'm old enough to be irritated by overly loud music!) I'm using On Demand - are you using dvds? I wonder if you can change a setting.....

I have the dvds and they seem fine to me. There is an audio setting on the dvds so you can change this if you like.

I have the dvds. I will check the audio setting. I have never had to do this with all of the other Cathe dvds I have. Thank you for your suggestion!

I've noticed that the audio is louder than normal on the DVDs. I usually have to put Cathe DVDs on almost the loudest setting on my TV, but these I can use at a normal level. For me, it's a good thing!

I still love loud music so if it's loud then I don't notice. I loved the legs one and music was loud enough usually I feel it's not loud enough! Love the body blast series cause it gives you option tomatoe it LOUDER! Lol I know I'm a little different then most. Hope u can fix it to ur liking

I still love loud music so if it's loud then I don't notice. I loved the legs one and music was loud enough usually I feel it's not loud enough! Love the body blast series cause it gives you option tomatoe it LOUDER! Lol I know I'm a little different then most. Hope u can fix it to ur liking
I'm with you, I love my music loud. But I've never changed the audio settings because I do still like to hear Cathe.

I've had sound issues too. The only way I could describe it is a high pitched fuzzy sound. I don't notice it once I get into the workout.

I've had sound issues too. The only way I could describe it is a high pitched fuzzy sound. I don't notice it once I get into the workout.
I did notice this when I used a different dvd player for 1 of the dvds. I usually use my workout room, but this time I was in my living room and there was a big difference in sound between the 2 players. I went back to my workout room and it sounded fine. So it's my 1 dvd player that's making Cathe sound weird. Who knew they could be so different and they are both Sony.

I was hoping there would be a thread about the music...

Cathe, this music is phenomenal to lift to! I've only done the lifting dvds, and I absolutely LOVE this music! Not to mention, the first workout I did was combining both upper body dvds with core into one very long, oozing, sweet workout that made me fire up the sauna for relief! Thank you thank you woman!

I did notice this when I used a different dvd player for 1 of the dvds. I usually use my workout room, but this time I was in my living room and there was a big difference in sound between the 2 players. I went back to my workout room and it sounded fine. So it's my 1 dvd player that's making Cathe sound weird. Who knew they could be so different and they are both Sony.

I have the downloads and the sound is perfect on my iPad but some of the DVDs are weird. I am using a PS3. Maybe I should try the Xbox to see if the sound is better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.