Two different rotations for January

Burning2

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I received your inspiring and fun calendar today and was so happy to see your January rotation for Fat Loss. I also saw that you posted a January rotation. They both look fun and I wish I could do them both in the same month.

What will the difference be in the end results after finishing each one of these rotations?

One is on the calendar and the other is Cathes regular monthly rotation. I'm wondering what the calendar rotation looks like, what's in it?

I have looked at both rotations and I am opting for the calendar one, it just looks like a better fit for me.

Could someone please post the calender rotation?

Sent from my Optimus Monte Carlo using Cathe Forum

Go to the forum home page, scroll towards the bottom where you will see "video and dvd rotations". The january rotation is at the top.

The calendar rotation was a "perk" for the people who purchased the calendar. Cathe says, "'I've included an exclusive January fat loss rotation just for those who have this calendar." The calendar rotation will not be posted.

I have three days in of the calendar rotation...just did Intensity and that one still kicks my butt! I hope I can make it to the end of the month lol.

2014 Calendar Rotation

Week 1
Mon – Tabatacize (as many rounds as you can get through)
Tue – STS Total Body
Wed – Intensity
Thu – Kick, Punch & Crunch
Fri – Afterburn
Sat - Muscle Max
Sun - yoga Relax (or rest day)

Week 2
Mon – Cardio Core Circuit
Tue – Pyramid Upper Body
Wed – Imax 2
Thu – 4 day split: Kickbox (in its entirety)
Fri – CrossFire
Sat – Athletic step
Sun – Stretch Max – segment one or rest day

Week 3
Mon – X10 (as much as you can get through)
Tue – MMA: Boxing
Wed – Body Max 2
Thu – Hard Strikes
Fri – Pedal Power (or solid cardio workout of choice)
Sat – Lower Body Blast
Sun – yoga Max (or rest day)

Week 4
Mon – All Out Low Impact HIIT
Tue – Great Glutes
Wed – Rockout Knockout
Thu – FlexTrain
Fri – To The Max
Sat – Drill Max
Sun – Total Body Stretching – segment one or rest day

Thank you sooooo much weener! You rock! I think I like this one better.......will def have to check it out. Thanks again for taking the time to post.

2014 Calendar Rotation Week 1 Mon – Tabatacize (as many rounds as you can get through) Tue – STS Total Body Wed – Intensity Thu – Kick, Punch & Crunch Fri – Afterburn Sat - Muscle Max Sun - yoga Relax (or rest day) Week 2 Mon – Cardio Core Circuit Tue – Pyramid Upper Body Wed – Imax 2 Thu – 4 day split: Kickbox (in its entirety) Fri – CrossFire Sat – Athletic step Sun – Stretch Max – segment one or rest day Week 3 Mon – X10 (as much as you can get through) Tue – MMA: Boxing Wed – Body Max 2 Thu – Hard Strikes Fri – Pedal Power (or solid cardio workout of choice) Sat – Lower Body Blast Sun – yoga Max (or rest day) Week 4 Mon – All Out Low Impact HIIT Tue – Great Glutes Wed – Rockout Knockout Thu – FlexTrain Fri – To The Max Sat – Drill Max Sun – Total Body Stretching – segment one or rest day

Thank you so much for posting; I definitely like this one a lot more!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.