STS first time!

Good day, everyone! I did CF this morning and am soaked. My only beef is that Cathe doesn't bring the heart rate down nearly enough when we start the stretch! However, this TTM & CF is definitely a series I like!

Oh yeah, for some reason, on my first round of the side to side ?suicides, the side of my left sneaker caught on my carpet (humidity, anyone?), and I went flying, landing practically on my step nearby!:eek: I was not hurt! Only my pride!:D It's very rare that I fall when I work out! I do feel that because I'm fit, I am spry enough to catch myself before I do any serious harm.

Marie, I knew you wouldn't test positive for gestational diabetes! You eat super healthy and are super fit! Nice going! Thumbs up! Do eat more though!

Missy, it's like not having a limb if I don't have Internet!:D My family is hooked too!

Trying chia seeds for the first time in my greek yogurt with greens protein this morning. Anyone have that before, or have any comments on chia seeds?

Carolyn, what a scare with your dogs! And what a story! So happy you found them. I can picture them, like a couple of bad boys, cruising the neighborhood! Btw, I just met my neighbor's 5-month old Havanese yesterday. So darling! This is one of the cutest breeds I've seen!

Sorry, have to run! Have a great day, all!

I just finished a bowl of oatmeal with extra wheat germ and extra walnuts. Gotta eat more right. Now I feel too bloated to workout. Hmmm this should be interesting. No workout tomorrow for me. We are staying at a hotel for my friend's wedding and they don't have a workout area. Might have to pound out some stairs and walk the hallways....something anyways! I think Afterburn will be a good one for today :) Colleen- I have heard so many people say they hate that drink. I'm the odd one out and actually liked it. Maybe they changed it or something. Tasted like that orange drink I used to have as a kid at McDonalds. I remember I could only have it when I went with certain friends and their parents. My mom was a no soda kind of mom. Only milk and water. Love her for that today :) Carolyn- Hope you're right about my labor. Fingers crossed :) Si- I'm hoping to start planning meals very soon. After we move out I think it will be easier. Our roommates usually eat the food Tony and I buy so we try not to buy much at once. Some people! Betty- I feel ya on the fall. I rarely do but I remember one time tripping on my step. Agreed it was my pride that was the only thing hurt. Fyi whenever I post from my phone I can't start a new paragraph....well more like I just don't know how maybe. That's why everything is clustered together like this. One more thing....it's Cathe's bday today :) I'm a bday freak....love them all! She is 48 and looks soooo amazing huh?! Alright off to do the dishes, get a load of laundry in, hope it oatmeal bloats wears off a bit more and then to the basement I go.

CrossFire is great, isn't it Betty? The only thing I don't like about that one are the two moves I described in my last post. I'm going to have to figure out different moves when those come up again. I'm definitely going to be doing the regular version of the workout in the future or maybe I'll try the Extreme premix sometime! Oh and I love chia seeds! They are really filling and full of fiber so they are good for digestion, too. The only thing I don't like is they tend to get caught in my teeth:eek:. Just remember to swish your mouth with water after eating those before smiling at someone! LOL

Tody I did Grace and Gusto by Ellen Barrett. I couldn't decide what to do and then realized I really needed a recovery/stretchy workout today. I keep telling myself I need to do at least one Ellen a week to keep myself in balance and yet it doesn't end up happening but once a month. Maybe I'll try to make it a goal this month to do Ellen on Fridays...it's so hard to fit it all in!!!

Si- as far as LIS I definitely think it's fine to do those workouts with STS, in fact there is an STS/LIS rotation posted by Cathe. :) I always made sure to keep the weights fairly light, though. For me and my strength threshold I tried not to go above 8 lbs except for the front swings in AB and generally would go a little lighter than Cathe does in the workouts. That was just during STS though, otherwise I keep to the weight Cathe does. Oh, and back to the chia seeds...do you have any good recipes for those? I've used them in my smoothies and they work great with french toast and scrambled eggs but would love any other ideas!

Carolyn- I have a confession...when I do Burn and Build I only use 3 risers:eek:. I'm such a wimp when it comes to step height! I blame my short legs! And my knees! Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket! lol

Marie- that stinks those roomates ate the food you guys bought! That is always a tough one when you have roomates! I'll never forget this one time I had gotten some peanut butter and my roomates boyfriend came to stay over one night. Well, he had been out to the bars, was pretty tanked and decided that he wanted some peanut butter. He dug his nasty fingers in there and ate half the jar! I didn't find out until the next day, but I figured it out (before I went to eat it!) and he admitted to it (laughing of course:rolleyes:). Needless to say, that sucker went in the garbage!

Waving hi to Missy, Meredith, Jean and Mary! Have a great day everybody!!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon and Happy Friday!

Just a quick hello as I am at work and it is crazy today!!!

Marie---you are lucky your mom didnt let you have soda. Mine would give it to me regardless of time. I grew up on it. I don't drink it today, but it took awhile to get away from it. I was totally addicted to caffine. I now only drink unsweet tea and water. I do occasionally have a fanta orange. But, it is so sweet I normally only drink a few sips.:p

Carolyn---I keep thinking about buying that DVD. Just havent done it yet!

Betty---My husband is freaking out. He has not been on the interest for 3 days. I am praying it comes today, because I do not want to go through the weekend without it. I will go crazy!!!!

Okay, gotta run.......BBL! :)

Colleen---Raise that step girl. That how you get that extra burn in the butt!!!! hahaha :eek: I just love the high step. It is my absolute favorite piece of equipment. I always do what Cathe does, but I have a confession... I am very tall so (5 ft 7 in), I have an advantage!!!! :p

I'm here Carolyn! It is painfully slow today, though! :(

No workout for me today, at least yet. I wanted to do it this morning but it didn't happen and now I'm working. I may be able to squeeze something in when I get home...or at least I hope to! Not sure what it'll be though!

So I don't know if you guys go on VF but I posted a thread today about my experience with being outed as a huge collector (hoarder) of workout videos yesterday. Have you guys ever had that happen? I totally shouldn't feel embarassed about it, but the introvert in me got flustered. So, Dylan has this friend and we've been getting to know the kid's parents a little bit as we try to get the boys together to play sometimes. So here's what I wrote on VF (copied and pasted it...easier than rewriting! LOL):

I feel like such a dufus! I shouldn't be feeling so anxious, shy and slightly embarassed about this at all. For some reason, I do though.

My family and some of my close friends know I've gotten into working out at home with dvds. A few of them have even seen my bedroom and the plethora of workout equipment and dvds. Even people at work know a little since I often have dvds delivered to my work sometimes.

DH was talking with the parents of my son's friend earlier this week. We don't know them very well but they seem really cool and our boys are good friends. So, apparently they asked DH if I work out (they noticed I looked fit! Yay! Felt good about that). They are both into fitness as well and were curious what I did, so DH told them about my little collection. When I saw them last night (kids had swimming lessons together) they got to asking me about it some more. They were genuinely interested and super nice. For some reason, I suddenly felt really self-conscious and felt myself flush a bit and get anxious.
The mom: "So you like to workout to dvds? What sort of stuff do you do?
P90X?"
Me: "Um, no. I, um, workout to Cathe Friedrich a lot"
Her: "Cathe who?"
Me: "Um, Friedrich?"

I normally consider myself a fairly confident person and yet I felt like I came off like a flustered idiot. I guess I'm so used to talking to you guys online about my fitness obsession it feels different to verbalize it out loud. :eek:

Last edited:
Ah, I'm home now! I think I may try to do Pyramid lower body (maybe even PUB if I feel up to it after PLB). It's crazy, I've had the Pyramid dvd for well over a year and have yet to do the lower body one yet! I need to deflower that virgin today I think! ;)

That's crazy you had the same thing happened to you Carolyn! It's so weird...I think I blame my introvertedness on my reaction. I'm comfortable talking about it somewhat with people I'm close to...but even then I don't elaborate too much about what I do or divulge the full extent of how much I visit the forums! lol I also think it's easier for me to type and write my feelings and thoughts than it is to verbalize them sometimes. I still can't believe how shy and flustered I suddenly got! I hope they don't think I'm too much of a weirdo now!:confused::eek:

Hey all! Had a blast at the wedding! It was so perfect and my friend looked amazing! It was a beautiful day. Warm but not deadly hot weather. The bride is my best friend. She is so amazing! Not many people understand her quite like me. We are the same in so many ways. I was all emotional during the ceremony. Such a happy day. She and hubby are off to HI tomorrow for their honeymoon. So happy for them. I actually got a workout in yesterday. Got up at 7 and walked the stairs at the hotel for a half hour. Felt good to get that in. Got some major DOMS in my calves today....either from that or wearing the wedge sandals all the us bridesmaids wore. I NEVER wear anything but flats so when I wear something else my feet feel it. Today I'm exhausted. So glad I don't have to work. I actually didn't even workout today. Tony is working and roommates are out of town so I'm taking full advantage of having the house to myself. Reading my book....Baby Wise....it's about establishing a sleep routine :) That and TV. Guilty pleasure The Bachlorette finale is on tonight. Usually I catch the reruns on the internet since Tony isn't into that show lol but tonight I'm watching the 2 hr finale on the big screen :) Colleen- I can just picture that scene with the PB. Honestly it sounds like something my brother-in-law would do just to make me mad and he too would laugh as I discovered it. Missy- Orange soda...yum! I don't drink it often either but every once in awhile I will get a diet Sunkist....yum! Carolyn- I don't have STS TB but I do like HR. I don't grab for it too often now that most of my lifting comes from STS. Last time I did it though I remembered how much I liked it. Gonna try and make it a regualr part of my routine. Yup that's how I feel about them taking my food haha! You got it exactly right. We are saving money on rent here but probably not much since we buy everything! Can't wait to get those keys. It's coming up soon :) Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm the first to post today! Never mind, I see that Marie and I are posting at the same time! Hi Marie! How heavenly, a day to yourself!

Colleen and Carolyn, I am the same way about working out at home! It's almost like I'm embarrassed, and if it ever comes up, as knowledgeable as I am about fitness, I get all flustered and clam up!:eek: I believe you are right, that we feel this way due to our shyness and introvertedness, and to talk about ourselves is to shine a spotlight!

Speaking of which, as much as I love this forum, I am embarrassed to divulge that I am on it. I feel so absolutely guilty whenever I am on this thread!:eek: I'd be mortified if people knew how much time I spend reading our posts and replying (and mind you, I only have time for just our thread!). I am constantly on my kids' cases about being on the internet, posting, befriending, revealing too much personal info, etc, and they have come back and slapped me on my wrist (the absolute gall!)!

Funny, Colleen, that you mention 'hoarder' of workouts. I joked about that a little while ago, but I do feel that way when I glance lovingly at my collection. I liken it to someone else 'collecting' or amassing. I guess I'm not going overboard, so it's not like a gambling addiction, is it?! I WILL get Ride, but alas, no spin bike yet. Can you say, hoarder?:D I even feel guilty every time I buy new workouts!:eek: Sigh, Guilt is my middle name.

I have done the PUB/PLB premix. I must say, the step-ups onto the high step are sooo killer, and repeated too many times!:eek:

Carolyn, at the beach it must be obvious to your friends that your arms and legs are killer-defined! Be proud, woman!

And I'm with you. Marie's roommates have such nerve, helping themselves to other people's things! It is infuriating.

I must say I don't really like STS TB that much; personally, I find it too fast-paced. I'll probably like it more when I do it on a not-so-hot day. I haven't done HR for a while, but I need to re-do it, having STS in my background now.

Missy, hope you are hooked up again at home.

Ok, you gals drinking orange soda. Stop it! Someone once said to me that it is the worst soda to drink! I do like the occasional few sips of root beer....

Last edited:
Good evening ladies!
quick check in before Breaking Bad comes on:p. Saturdays PLB was killer! Total DOMS in the calves and hamstrings! Then today I did HC volume 3. I was going to try and add on Cathe's TTM less impact premix but I got 12 minutes in and was just wiped. It's been a really weird/lazy day around here. I slept in really really late (10:00 AM!) and the rest of the day just sort of went downhill from there. I got virtually nothing done today!:eek: Oh well!

Kids have summer school starting tomorrow. It will be Lydia's first time on the school bus!:D Mark is going into work later just so he can put her on the bus with me and give her a kiss goodbye:).

As far as feeling shy/anxious or embarassed about working out with dvds and the time I spend on the forums...I try not to be that way since the results have been so amazing and I love it. The working out has made me fitter than I've ever been in my life and the forums have helped to keep me motivated and excited about it...plus I just love having this outlet with you guys!!! It was silly of me to react that way with those people because they were genuinely being nice and interested in what I do! It just blows me away how 99% of people don't seem to know who Cathe is, though! I do think there are a lot of closet dvd exercisers out there. I read somewhere that the fitness dvd industry is booming whereas dvd sales in general are declining. Someone has to be buying this stuff besides just us Cathletes! lol

Good night ladies!

I just preordered :)

XTrain and GS Legs which was the DOTD finally haha! I knew it would happen one of these times :)

Don't forget to use the SAVE15 if you order another DVD along with XTrain. Unfortunately the 15% doesn't work on the new ones though :(

Off to bed for me.

I have Code Green training tomorrow morning. It's what we call if a patient starts getting combative. Gotta review my moves ;)

Good Morning ladies! I have been internet less all weekend. My husband and I were going crazy. Friday I went home and not package. So I called the phone company.....I was given the tracking # for ups to se where my package is.....I was like...I can not get on the internet, I can't track my package....Duh???? So they tracked it for me and said it was to arrive Monday. My heart sunk. I could not imagine how we would get through the weekend. Well, it was not easy. We were going crazy. You don't realize how dependent you are on it till you don't have it!!!!

Carolyn---I did not get Ride, because I don;t really have room for a bike in my gym. But, now I am wondering if I should have. My husband keeps telling me that I hate bikes, and my ass is not meaty enough for the seat. But I keep telling him you said it will toughen up!!! I think it was just no internet, so my mind was roaming all weekend.

Colleen and Carolyn and Betty---I think we all feel the same about working out at home. We love it! But, when people ask it is hard to explain. They always act like it is crazy that a dvd can keep you motivated. But I think it is truely a combo of the dvd, Cathe's forum and the friendships were have built that keep us motivated and wanting more. So, those people that look down upon it are the people missing out!!!

Marie---So glad the wedding went well. You are truely amazing. Getting you workout in on the stairs. You go girl!!!

Okay, I am at work but I needed a few minutes with you girls!!!

BBL! :p

Hello everyone,

I was really busy last week and couldn’t seem to find the time to check-in with everyone. So now you get a SUPER DUPER long post. Sorry!

This morning I did Disk 7. I was feeling pretty good about doing the first couple of sets of push-ups on the toes along with Cathe and the gang, but then… dang! How many sets of push-ups can one girl put into one workout? That felt like about 200 push-ups. And forget the “Elmo” style on the ball. I think I did about 4 of those before I felt like I was going to fall on my face. Man, oh man! I *do* feel stronger though. And today and I did the extended stretch. It felt SO good. I couldn’t fit it in at all last week and I think my body missed it!

Colleen, I still haven’t previewed TTM or CF. I was in San Diego over the weekend – my brother and SIL live there and I took the kids to Sea World. I look forward to seeing TTM and CF sometime this week. Maybe tonight cuz everyone keeps raving about them! You were right about the price of food going up because of the lack of rain. It’s all over the news now. On the home workout video topic, I am always AMAZED that more people haven’t heard of Cathe! I’d heard of her first through Collage Video, but always thought she might be too advanced for me. Then in the early 2000s I actually bought ALL of the disks she had out at the time (she had some amazing special on the site and I just went for it). I DO have a lot of videos, but I figure if that’s what keeps me exercising then it’s not too many. I certainly have never felt like I’m a hoarder! I like PUB a lot better than PLB too. Is there a lot of barbell weight changes in PLB? Maybe that’s why.

Carolyn, I wondered about STS only working each body part once a week as well. I used to always do all of my upper body on one day (and do that 2x per week) and all of the lower body on the alternate day (and do that 2x per week). Right now, I’m feeling pretty well worked out on STS :) I think I did High Reps just once, but I can’t remember my impressions. I guess it wasn’t a favorite, or I would have remembered. I haven’t done kettleball workouts (yet another thing I would have to buy). I’m surprised Cathe hasn’t thrown them (pun intended) into the mix yet. I have never heard of getting a tornado warning over the phone. Cool idea though! Sorry to hear about your husband’s food. Is he feeling better now? Awesome news that your sister is exercising. I wish I could get more of my family to do it! I would start her on The Firm for sure! Cathe will scare her away! (I love Cathe, but it’s true.) I still LOVE the classic Firms (Volumes 1 – 6) and thankfully all my VHS tapes (over 20 years old!) still work. WTG on the bikini! Rock that baby!

Missy, you drink unsweet tea, but eat Fruit Loops? You crack me up! Hopefully you are getting your home internet back today! Fingers crossed for you!

Betty, I don’t think I’ve EVER done Turbo Barre or Yoga Max! How do you like them? Yes, I love living in California. The weather is just so nice all the time. I did my time in the mid-west though: 21 years in Michigan and another 5 in Minnesota. I can’t see going back. I’m spoiled now! You know what kills me about TJM, Marshalls and Ross – they used to sell workout disks, but I haven’t seen any in SO long! I would LOVE to hear more about what you find there. Sorry that you tripped! That is always so scary! Sometimes it happens to me in the dancy cardio workouts, and I actually stop the disk and take a break. You could seriously hurt yourself!

Marie, you have me wondering if I’ve ever done Afterburn (geez – I think I have TOO many Cathe disks!). You have raved about it several times, so I’ll have to check it out soon. Good luck on your third trimester. Time is going to fly! Watch those workouts now, though, you’ll find you get a bit more tired again (that is, if you were tired at the beginning of your pregnancy). Cute bump! Wish I could see your face though  Next time, turn your flash off. I probably would have said something to the mother of the kid. I can be a bit outspoken at times, especially if the kid is affecting me or my children. I always LOVED hearing the baby’s heartbeat and the ultrasounds too! Thanks for posting about Cathe’s birthday and age. I was wondering how old she is. She is just so amazing. Glad you had fun at the wedding!

Jean, I hope everyone in your family is doing better. You are so good to help them out, and check you out taking Travel Fit with you! Somewhere along the way, I lost my disk. I still have my digital download of that workout tho.

Hi Si! Are we abandoning the other thread you started? :) that would be okay with me because I can barely keep up with this one! My period hit yesterday and I sure didn’t want to get up this morning, but, of course, I’m glad I did now that it’s all done. Oh and that move with the getting up out of the chair on one leg in Disk 6 – yeah, I was laughing. How the heck does she do it with weights?! I could barely lift myself with nothing. Wow! Killer!

Okay, one last thing and then I’m outta here (way too much time on this forum this morning!). Have any of you tried a neti pot? I had a cold or sinus infection or bad allergies or something on Friday and my SIL made me do this. It’s a way to clean your nasal cavity with warm water and a bit of salt. It is kind of funky feeling, but OMG works SO well. I’ve been doing it every day since and I’m just amazed. It makes me feel like I can breathe better or something. Good stuff!

Okay enough! Have a great day everyone!

Meredith, you have indeed put in your time in the Midwest! I feel like I have put in enough time in the Northeast! What's enviable is the plenty of sunshine, access to more fresh produce, no bitter cold. I find the cold really does a number on me, physically and mentally!

You just reminded me of Marie's mention of Cathe's birthday! She looks sooo good for 48. We are the same age, same height, same shoe size!:D

You also reminded me of Marie's amusing account of that demonic mother and child at her doc's waiting room! OMG, Marie! It had to be unreal! Were you being filmed?:D Who behaves like that?? The mother is the perfect example of what not to do with your children! The child behaves like that because the mother rewards the behavior! So appalling!

Marie, I read your posts on the above-mentioned on my tiny electronic device, and they promptly disappeared from my memory! I think that's what happens to the stuff I read in this manner!:eek:

Good for you for pre-ordering! I was reading Cathe's descriptions of the new workouts, and as usual, I am so excited about them!

Carolyn, where are you going in two weeks' time?! I'm excited for you!

Mary, haven't heard from you in a bit. Hi! Hope all's well! I know your Cape vaca is in August.

Jean, are you back yet? Hope all's well!

Hi to Colleen, Si, Missy!

I did AT this morning, and what a sweat-fest! I've not done it in a while, so I didn't remember what was involved! Great workout!

Last edited:
Oh still so sore in the calves and hamstrings from PLB! Yikes!:eek:

Meredith- what I did for PLB, is that I just did all the lower body with dumbells instead. I've been sort of annoyed with my barbell lately...it's such a pain to change the weights (it's a cheapie, screw/threaded one) and the length of the bar is so darn long it's just awkward to use. The only time dumbells were awkward with PLB was with the plie squats with heavier weights. The first set I did with 15 lb dumbells and I was able to hold those up and plie squat but then I went up to 20 lbs and it was a little wonky:eek:. Because I was using dumbells, my weights were different then Cathe, too. Sometimes they were lighter but more often I ended up going heavier than her!:eek: I did do the calf raises unweighted though and they are still killing me! I guess I need to do calves more ;).

Oh and I love AB, too! I totally need to get that in this week...AT, too. Ahh! It's so easy to stay motivated to exercise when you love your workouts so much it's hard to get all of them in...I swear if my body could take it and if I had the time in my life I'd totally work out twice a day just so I could fit everything in better. Alas, my life makes it tough enough to get one in sometimes! I have to MAKE it happen some days, I swear!

Carolyn- where are you going for vacay? That's too bad your friend didn't bother to tell you why she was asking about your workouts. Obviously they were noticing how toned you looked! They could have complimented you on it for goodness sake! I agree it's tough to cut ties with someone you know you shouldn't really be friends with because of a shared history. I have had that situation, too and basically it wasn't a dramatic ending to the friendship...more a fading away as we talked less and less. It often just happens naturally as you find you have less and less to talk about:(.

Jean and Mary- hope to hear from you guys soon! How was the trip at your sister's Jean? Did you do TF again?

Missy- hopefully your modem comes today!:eek: Ironically, our cable went out for 3 hours on Saturday, too! No internet, phone or cable! Mark and I were like...d'oh! lol It was even raining out. Out came my book (I'm trying to get through the Game of Thrones series)...but of course Mark didn't feel like reading so he kept bugging me. I'm like, go play with the kids and let me read!:rolleyes:

TTYL!

Good Afternoon!

Meredith-- Everyone has to have a snack here and there. Hahaha-- I love fruit loops!!!!

Jean---Sounds like you were busy at your sisters. I am sure she appreciated your help! I too know what it is like to have family members that needs to wake up and get active. My mom and dad and both in laws are very overweight. And of course you can't tell them anything...... they all look at me like I am crazy because I exercise. That is not something in there vocabullary. hahaha :) I get so upset from time to time thinking about it. So, I have just come to terms with it, that they will never get it! So, I just look at it like at least I understand and got it together!!!!

Colleen---No TV/phone/ internet....OMG!!! At least I had phone and TV. If they TV went put I would have died. But ever with TV my husband got fussy. He needed his computer!!! So he started to bug me!!! :p

Okay, back to work....BBL!!! :p

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to tell you about the compliment I just received!!!!!!

I was walking by the check out desk on my way back to my office and I heard someone say (Is that Missy?) So I turned around and she was like OMG...You have lost so much weight. You look amazing! And then of course the questions....What are you eating or doing to lose the weight So I thought of you girls.....and said (proudly) I workout at home with Cathe. She was like well, you look awesome so whatever works for you keep doing it!!!! I am now flying high in the sky. I feel good about myself now!!!!

hehehehe :D Happy Monday to me!

Missy- You more than deserve that compliment. Feels so good doesn't it ?! Jean- Wait! Margarine on steak. What the hell?! Who would ever think of that?! So disgusting! I work with lots of people who eat just disgusting food. For example today at my training class one girl came back from break with french toast loaded with butter and syrup and eggs mixed with cream cheese. It's her favorite! Ugh I feel sick just thinking about eating that crap! Colleen- Jealous of your DOMS! I feel ya about working calves more. Mine always get sore and are still sore from walking the stairs at the hotel. I didn't bring my workout stuff thinking I would just take the day off but of course didn't so I ended up walking them in bare feet. Maybe not the best idea. Carolyn- Have fun on your trip. You and your family are gonna have a blast! Oh man what did I want to write to everyone else. I'm going off memory since I'm on my phone. Sending this and I'll be right back :)

Betty- AT rules! I swear that cardio segment is harder than AB. Kills me everytime! Meredith- I'll post some pictures from the wedding. Flash was on purpose hahaha! It was too early in the AM for pictures of the face ;) That being said. I'm not too happy with how I look in these wedding pictures I'm posting but they are fun to share nonetheless. One will be of Tony and I and the other is my BF...the bride, another good friend and I. We all started school together back in 2004. Eventually we ended up taking different paths but are all nurses now. Well the dark haired girl will be soon! Today I had my training class and now I'm just chilling with Tony. No workout again today. I was way too tired when I got home. Ok again don't judge these pics. I'm really not liking how I look in pictures lately...well except for my cute baby belly. Other than that not looking the best. We are all so critical of ourselves though aren't we?!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.