First HIIT photos

aproudfit

Cathlete
There are HIIT photos in the flickr.. :) And Deazie is back! I was thinking it would just be the normal crew - nice to see her smiling face in there.... :)

Cant wait to see more!

those are great pictures. They all look so energetic:D, and I like all their outfits!

Awesome! Nothing at all against Deazie but yea....I will miss Jai if she doesn't appear at some point. Hopefully they're just rotating like in STS. :)

Jai is in the rehersal pictures - so I would assume she would be in STS Cardio for sure... I do love watching her form and great smile!

I am happy to see Deazie in there. Of course I want to see Jai too, and hope that we do in at least some of the other workouts, but I really liked Deazie in STS and thought at the time that she would be a nice addition to the regular crew.

Great photos!! They look like they're having waaaaay to much fun :eek:. I like Deazie, too. I think she's a nice addition to the regular crew and she seems to fit right in.

I am so glad that Deazie is in STS cardio! I thought tht she was a nice addition to the regular crew in STS!! I love her smile!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.