Is Cardio Coach getting ready to quit?

Thanks for posting that!

Too bad my DH isn't a business man and could be the quarterback! How cool would it be to be in business with Coach Sean! He is a jem.

Yeah, I got that email, too.

I went and bought the 10 CD pack, even though I own all the CC that have been put out, including the original Volumes 1&2. My excuse was that a friend borrowed my revised volume 1 and to keep me from being bothered that I don't have it back yet, I just bought the 10 pack which includes that CD! :p I think I might like to have the instrumentals and then I'll have others that I can loan out without being worried if they don't come back in a timely fashion.

I hope Coach Sean gets a business partner so he can concentrate on getting out Volume 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 and.... :D

April

Yeah, I got that email, too.

I went and bought the 10 CD pack, even though I own all the CC that have been put out, including the original Volumes 1&2. My excuse was that a friend borrowed my revised volume 1 and to keep me from being bothered that I don't have it back yet, I just bought the 10 pack which includes that CD! :p I think I might like to have the instrumentals and then I'll have others that I can loan out without being worried if they don't come back in a timely fashion.

I hope Coach Sean gets a business partner so he can concentrate on getting out Volume 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 and.... :D

April
Great minds think alike :p :D. I bought it, too, and I'm giving the coached versions to my sister and keeping the instrumentals. I bought mine awhile back, though. I haven't had a chance to listen to all of the instrumentals yet, but Volumes 3, 4, and 5 ROCK!! And I just gave a couple of downloads in lieu of a money tip to a waiter in a restaurant I frequent. He seemed to be happy about it.

I'm going to try and write a review or two. Oh geez, review writing is NOT my strong suit, but I'll do my best. I'm going to write some for Cathe, too. I love so many of her workouts but I shy away from submitting reviews because, well, I'm boring -- LOL! I need to just get over it and do my best. :confused:

Oh, the temptation! I've been watching this thread with great interest because folks have been raving about Coach Sean for a long time.

Can someone indulge me in a technical question, and please forgive me for being so ignorant?

I may be acquiring DD's iPod in the not-too-distant future. If I buy the 10 cd package can I convert the cd's to files that I can then put on the iPod or do I have to buy them as downloads?

Suzanne - you can easily load the files from CD into your iTunes library and from there, to your iPod. I've done it both ways and actually find the CD route a little easier because iTunes will automatically ask if you want to import the files when it detects the DVD. If you download, you have to select the import option and tell itunes where the files are.

Plus you have the CD's so if something happens to your computer - you have the backups already.

I have a question on the instrumental versions of the workouts in the 10 CD pack - does he still cue you on what to do - with less talking? Or is it truly just the music?

Thanks Cindi!

Thanks so much for your quick response. That makes excellent sense to me. I'll fire up my credit card the minute I get home. :D

I have a question on the instrumental versions of the workouts in the 10 CD pack - does he still cue you on what to do - with less talking? Or is it truly just the music?
Cindi, the instrumental versions are just music -- no coaching. I will probably use them on days when I just want to zone out and do my own thing. Also, the music is good enough to just listen to. I've been listening to it at my desk and i like it alot!

Suzanne -- the 10 CD Set is really nice, and I'd get the Volume 6 CD, too, if you want CD's. That one comes in a really nice 6 panel CD jacket and once they're gone he won't be offering CD's anymore.

Shhhh....don't tell

I did it! I ever.so.discreetly just ordered the 10 cd set! Woot! I love how in the section where you can sign up for updates there's a box for "Cathe girls". :p

I'm so excited now! Thanks everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.