Strength in Numbers

Janie Sorry to hear you had a gloomy day on Friday, I hope that it improved for the weekend.

Julie Great job on AB, to both you and your DH. Wow, good for him resisting the junk food too. He is doing great, tell him to keep up the good work. Great job on CF on Sunday too.

I took rest days both Saturday and Sunday, but this morning I already blew my rest week by getting up and doing TTM. I didn't do the extreme premix at least, so there's that :D. We had gorgeous weather all weekend so I got some drives in in the convertible and we had the windows open all weekend. My allergies are not liking that part very much, but I don't care. Have a great day!

Pam

I'm glad everyone had a nice Easter. I did too. Today was a lot (A LOT) of gardening with heavy poundage soil. It was truly a workout. Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. It was so much fun!

Julie
, Great job on Sat. Afterburn. It's good Hubby is modifying, it won't be long now. And for celebrating with family a Happy Easter. I'm very proud of your hubby for control as well. It's not easy. Also for doing Cardio Fusion.

Pam, Hope you enjoyed the couple of rest day. Great job this morning for doing TTM. Wow, a drive in a comfortable! LOVELY!

Have a good week everyone,

Janie

Last night was AB with DH. He is still plugging along. This may be the longest he has gone. I am hoping he continues staying motivated.

Pam Good job for taking rest days over the weekend. I am sure that helped your ankle and knee a little. Good job for holding off on doing the extreme premix of TTM. Your weather sounds lovely. Glad you were able to enjoy it.

Janie Great job on GardenMax! Hauling all those heavy bags of soil is a true workout.

Have a great day!

Janie I'm glad to hear that you had a nice Easter. Great job with your gardening, that is quite a workout. I'm glad you had a fun birthday too!

Julie Great job on AB. I think your selections that allow him rest time during the workout like that are perfect. I hope he does continue to stay motivated. The rest days did help my knee and ankle, more than I expected.

This morning I did RWH CUB + bonus abs one. I really like this workout. I'm not such a big fan of the core workouts in this series, but I like all of the other workouts a lot. I'm just kind've playing the workouts by ear this week, I'll probably pick out a rotation and start it next week. Have a great day>

Pam

Inspired by Pam, I did To The Max last night. It was a toughie but I made it through and only had to pause a little in between segments to get a drink and my equipment ready. DH walked on the treadmill last night. We had a big storm (thunder, rain, hail) come through this morning about an hour and a half before my alarm went off. I used to sleep like a baby with thunderstorms but now I have two dogs who get nervous during the storms and tremble so I stay up worrying about them.

Pam Great job on RWH CUB + bonus abs one! I am not a big fan of the core work either but then again I am not a fan of core work to begin with. This is my first week where I have played my workouts by ear too. It is weird not having a plan.

Have a great day!

Julie So happy to have inspired you, great job on TTM. It is a hard one, but I really like it. Glad to hear your DH is still sticking with it. Hopefully he will start seeing some results from his hard work and that will help to keep him motivated. Oh, sorry to hear your babies are afraid of storms. My cats don't even blink when we have big thunder storms. It really surprises me because Butters is pretty skittish about most everything else! It IS weird not having a plan, I can't believe that this used to be my normal mode. I don't really like it, although it is kind've fun picking whatever workout I want sometimes.

This morning I kept with the theme that I started yesterday and did RWH CLB. The combination of the workout and the fact that it is warming up had me sweating buckets. I was happy to have only 45 minutes to get through. I really like this workout though. I might try the extreme version next time :eek:. I'm already wondering what I should do tomorrow.....Hmmmmm

Pam

Wasn't very good in exercising today. Instead made jewelry all day. Will do better tomorrow as I promised myself. Sigh...

Pam, Great job on RWH CLB. Love sweating buckets. Good job!

Julie, Great job on the TTM. Great job making it through and only pausing a little. You are doing so well. Hubby is doing well too I see. Tell him to keep up the good work. My animals get nervous with storms too. Poor babies.

Take care,

Janie

Last night DH and I did AB (again). I was especially proud of him because I could tell he didn’t want to work out but he did it anyway. I told him there are many times I feel that way but then when I am done working out I am glad I did it. I think he felt that way too when we were done. We are supposed to get some really nasty weather today, lots of rain, wind, possibly tornadoes. Ick!

Pam Great job on RWH CLB! I love this workout. So much fun and time flies by. Oh boy, the extreme sounds crazy. I am glad this one is short since I am dying by the end. I’m hoping DH will start seeing results too soon. I know it is frustrating to work hard and not see changes but I know he also wants those changes now not in a few weeks.

Janie Hey you still got some things accomplished by getting your jewelry made. And you were flexing your creative muscles so that counts, right?

Have a great day!

Janie It sounds like you enjoyed your day making jewelry so don't beat yourself up about exercising. You will do it.

Julie Great job on AB and especially great job to your DH for working out when he wasn't feeling like it. I hope he was happy that he did it. Oh no, that weather sounds terrible, I hope you don't get anything too ugly! Yes, the RWH CLB extreme sounds scary, but I still think I need to try it one of these days. :eek:. That is one of the biggest problems when you are getting started working out, being impatient for the results. I hope he can hang in there.

This morning I did RWH Plyo two and plyo one mix. Yowza! I had to quit before I was done, I skipped the last three intervals. If I had known I was that close to being done I might have hung in there, but I think it's probably good that I didn't try! I like plyo 2 better than plyo 1, I think that's probably because it is easier. All of those freakin burpee variations in plyo 1 kill me! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Thinking of you today with all of those crazy storms in your area. I hope that you and your family are all safe, not sure how far you live from that.

Last night I did RWH bonus abs 2 and this morning I did Step Blast. I found a 30 day RWH/STS rotation that I think I will start next week. I hope everyone has a great Friday!

Pam

I did TBS today. Oh it felt so good. Thinking about taking Rolly to the beach for a walk. YaHoo!

Pam, Great job on RWH bonus abs 2 and Step Blast. Enjoy your RWH/STS rotation. Nice commitment.
Great job on RWH Plyo 2 and plyo 1 mix. Yeah YOWZA! Good job! Your decision and gut feeling is spot on, not doing the whole thing.

Julie, Great job for both you and hubby for doing AB (again!) Yahoo! I'm proud of your hubby too for completing his workout when he didn't want to. That's how we get results for sure. Please be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so worried about you with the weather heading your way. Keep us in touch.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Rolly and I had a long walk on the beach and heavy gardening today. I taught a class in zentangle today. All but one person enjoyed and learned. I felt sorry for her, it seemed everyone else got it. Hoping it wasn't me. She didn't want her drawing so she asked if I wanted it. I took it. I kept telling her throughout the class that she was doing well. But she didn't have that confidence. She was doing well.

Janie

Did gardening today and packed I think close to ( 3 bags) 70 pounds each of clipping for my garden. Lifted them unto a cart pulled the wagon 1/4th mile home, unloaded them and placed them into my garden. I'm so tired and very moody. Over did it for sure.

Janie

My apologies for not posting on Friday. I was super busy at work and didn’t have time. Thursday night I did CCC and was surprised that it wasn’t as bad as I remember dreading it to be. Saturday, DH wanted to wait to work out until the afternoon but I wanted to get something done so I did CrossFire. Then after running some errands, DH and I did just the cardio portions of AB. Sunday I did STS Total Body. I think since DH is trying to work out and wants to workout with me doing AB, I am going to put my STS rotation on hold and just play my alone workouts by ear. Hopefully that works out. I am a rotation/schedule gal so we shall see.

Pam Great job on RWH Plyo 2 & 1 premix! Good for you for quitting a little early. That sounds like one tough combo. Yes Plyo 1 is crazy with those burpees. She really went overboard on that one. The weather ended up not being too bad last week (it went a little farther north) but it was pouring buckets this morning. Dogs didn’t want to go outside. In fact, Ozzie ate his breakfast and ran back to bed. Hope they can hold it till later when DH can let them out. Great job on RWH abs 2 and then Step Blast!

Janie Great job on TBS! I don’t think it was you if everyone else got the zentangles but she didn’t. She might have to give it some thought and try it on her own. Maybe the pressure of being in the class was too much for her. Great job on your walks and gardening. That was a lot of work. Hope you were able to rest a little after all that. Your body for sure needs it after that.

Have a great day!

Janie Great ob on TBS! Glad that it felt so good. Great job on your long beach walk and heavy gardening. Wow, 3 70 pound bags of clippings? Packing them, lifting them, hauling them and spreading them, no wonder you were moody! I hope you are feeling ok today after all of that heavy work! Your zentagle class sounds cool, you are doing so many interesting and fun things. I would think that if there was only one person who didn't get it then it wasn't you, it was her. It just might not be her thing. Everyone has different talent areas.

Julie So glad to hear that you didn't get the terrible storms. Great job on CCC. Isn't that funny about that one...I always have a huge dread factor with it and then it is almost never as bad as I've built it up to be. I'm not sure what that is all about. Great job on your CF AB dpouble header on Saturday too! That is quite the day. And STS total Body too. That is probably a good idea to put your STS rotation on hold, you are such a good wife! Poor Ozzie, I hope he was able to hold it until your DH got home on Friday!

I guess Julie and I were on the same wavelength on Saturday because I did Crossfire too. I did the premix with core. Sunday was a rest day and this morning I started my RWH/STS rotation with Plyo Hiit 1 plus bonus core 1. I got to experience all of those wonderful burpees again. It loooks like the 30 day rotation is all of meso 1, so I get to go through all of that pushup joy too. o_O Happy Monday everyone.

Last night DH and I did AB. This time he wanted to rest while I did weights. I was actually hoping he would want me to skip the weights as I wasn’t feeling too energetic but I made it through. Work is so crazy busy right now. If I don’t post one day, just know that I am will be back and am stuck with my nose to the grind for that day.

Pam That is funny we both did CrossFire on Saturday of course you added core and I didn’t give that a glimpse of thought. Great job on starting your rotation with Plyo Hiit 1 + core 1! That rotation sounds tough.

Janie Oh no! I’m so sorry about your wrist. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!

Have a great day!

Janie So sorry about your wrist. I know that can't be fun. I hope it gets better fast!

Julie Great job on AB. That's funny that you were hoping DH would want you to skip the weights. Good job pushing through it anyway. Sorry that work is so crazy. It's getting pretty busy for me now too. Just when it starts getting nice outside. :confused: I'm not surprised that you never thought about adding the core to CrossFire ;).

This morning was meso 1 disc 1 so Julie will have to tell me how many pushups I did. I just know it was too many! I hope you both have a great day.

Pam

Last night I did STS D14 Legs. I’m still not doing the STS rotation but I love those leg workouts. I was going to do RWH HCL but I have been having a little cough and didn’t want to overdo it on the cardio until that goes away. Not sure if it is a cold or allergies but it is worse in the morning. Drinking lots of hot tea.

Pam Great job on STS D1! That would be 136 full pushups and 16 top half pushups for a total of 152. But just think, you are a quarter of the way done with pushup mania! I’m hoping that work isn’t this crazy in the summer too.

Have a great day!

Bought planters for more herbs and lettuce. Now need to put them in, how I don't know. About my wrist: It was raining and was using the outside stairs going up it. I must have slipped. Fell and tried to catch myself with my right hand. My hand fell in position of the perpendicular step. I heard a crunch then my head whipped down hard and I hit my chin on one of the steps as well. Today I'm typing. Couldn't to it this morning and I feel getting better very quickly. I can't wait to get into my garden again and do my exercises. I plan on a very long fast walk on the beach tomorrow with Rolly.

Julie, Great job on both you and hubby on AB. Take care of yourself while you are that busy. Drink lots of liquids if you remember to.

Pam, Great job on meso 1 disc 1. You have a great day!

Julie, Great job on STS D14 Legs. Hope your cough goes away.

Take care,

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.