Strength in Numbers

Had a busy day today. Brought my ware over to The Green Door Gallery. Hope she succeeds in selling my stuff. Now I need to make more stuff for the Gallery in Westport and an up coming Festival. Will share a booth with another person in hopes of selling our ware. LOL After all that, I was able to walk the beach with Rolly. He sure needed it.

Great job on disc 4 and 165 pushups! What? You go girl! And tacking on MB Abs Circuit and the extended stretch. Don't you just love nice days? Mmmmmmmm. Also for Sun. heavy strength for legs and back.

Pam, Great job on Cardio leg blast and for today's Athletic Training.

Julie, Great job on Imax2. Yes, intense for sure. Awww, sorry about not getting enough sleep. Sleep well tonight.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last edited:
Last night I did STS disc 6 legs! Had to say goodbye to my sister’s French bulldog last night. He went back home with her. I kind of missed him and his snorty breathing last night. I did get a little better sleep last night yea!

Janie Sounds like you have been very busy. Great job on fitting in the walk with Rolly! Good luck on selling your items!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Imax 2. That one definitely is a classic. Sorry to hear you are dragging, I hope the day picked up for you! I understand wanting the pushups to be over. They just never get any easier or more fun to do!

This morning I did a Mindy step interval workout that I hadn't done in a long time. It was a lot of fun, I had forgotten how much I like her workouts. I hope you both have a great day!

Pam

Oops - just came to check in today and saw I never posted this yesterday! So that was yesterday, here is today:

Janie Wow, you did have a busy day. I think it is so cool that your work is being sold in all of these galleries. What fun! The festival sounds like fun too. Great job on your beach walk with Rolly.

Julie Great job on disc 6 legs, I know how much you love those STS leg workouts. Aww, so sad to say goodbye to the bulldog, but now I am understanding the bad sleep. Glad to hear that you slept better last night.

This morning for me was STS total body. I did the premix that doesn't have any finishers. I liked it better that way (no pushups :)) but it is still an hour. Have a great day!

Pam

Walked the beach with Rolly today for about 2 hrs. So beautiful outside!

Julie, Great job on STS disc 6 legs. Awww, French bulldogs are awesome. Glad you got more sleep this time.

Pam, Great job on Mindy Step Interval workout. I like Mindy too. Also for this mornings STS Total Body. Finishers aren't needed sometimes, you did good.

Take care,

Janie

Last night was STS disc 5 Back and Triceps! Went too heavy initially on the pullovers and almost tore my arms off when I took the weight overhead. Luckily I recovered and wasn’t hurt so I sheepishly lowered the weight rewound the DVD and went back at it. Had another terrible night’s sleep. Dogs decided I should wake up an hour early today by whining at me.

Pam Great job on Mindy’s step interval! Actually the French bulldog did not snore as loudly as my sister’s English bulldog she had. There would be no way I could sleep in the same room as an English bulldog they are super loud. Great job on STS TB! That is a great workout and I don’t think you missed anything by not doing the finishers. There are plenty of pushups in other Cathe workouts.

Janie Wow great job on your 2 hour walk on the beach with Rolly! Glad it was beautiful outside. Hopefully the weather is on the up and up and keeps getting better every day.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on your long beach walk and enjoying a beautiful day. If I'm not mistaken, spring officially starts this weekend! :D At one point in the Mindy workout that I just did she is doing some kind of knee repeater thing and she says "what are your thumbs doing? I can't do this without pointing my thumbs up" And sure enough, my hands are always in a fist with my thumbs pointing up when she says that. It always makes me laugh.

Julie Great job on disc 5. no reason to feel sheepish lowering the weight for the pullovers. I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself. Sorry your dogs decided you should be getting up too early. Our darn furry friends have a way of controlling us! English bulldogs are my absolute favorite, I would love to have one but I probably never will. I seem to have a thing for animals with smushed faces :D. And you are right, there are plenty of pushups in Cathes other workouts :rolleyes: .

This morning I had PRS 1 on the calendar. I almost subbed something else instead but decided to do it. I did the Step Mix pre-mix which does three of the combos from the normal workout and then 4 bonus combos. It was nice doing some new combos, but then you go back to put the 6 combos from the regular workout together and I was pretty lost on the 3 that we hadn't done because I just don't know that workout very well. Actually I was lost on the ones that we had done to......:rolleyes: Have a great day. It's virtual Friday for me, I'm taking tomorrow off to get ready for a party we are having tomorrow night. I'm so ready for this week to be over!

Pam

Pam, Sounds like the Mindy workout is fun. LOL you are too funny. Wish I could workout with you. Great job on that and for this morning The PRS Step Mix premix and 4 bonus combos. Enjoy your weekend and the party. Have Fun!

Julie, Great job on STS disc 5 Back and Triceps. ON NO! Be careful using heavy weight. I know, it's tricky. Maybe this weekend you can catch up on your sleep. You poor thing.

Take care and enjoy this coming weekend,

Janie

This is partly/a sample of what I'm up to. Made the beads out of clay, now I need to make jewelry out of them. For the Galleries and later this Summer for the Festival. There are so many more that I need to finish. LOL
11044508_940243719319765_2132224847816175719_o.jpg

10986897_940723762605094_1839153906103189260_o.jpg

11028393_940723992605071_6804201753043235729_o.jpg

Made these ploymer clay beads into jewelry.
11080627_944336042243866_7201544577356783913_o.jpg

Also making batches of soap. 3 batches so far. For selling and felting. There are about 25- 50+ per batch. Depending on how big I want the bars.
10855122_935799916430812_3311656148476344382_o.jpg

Janie

Last night was Cardio Leg Blast and it was. I was able to go a little heavier on some of the exercises yea! So happy it is Friday. That means pizza night and the start of the weekend. Plus it is the 1st official day of Spring! It is supposed to be sunny and 60 tomorrow but then it heads back down into the 50s and 40s next week.

Pam Great job on PRS1 Step Mix! I have yet to do either of those PRS workouts. I think I tried once and just didn’t have the energy to think during the workout. I am liking workouts in which the moves are simple and there is no thinking involved. My brain likes to be lazy. The smooshed faces are so cute. Have fun at your party!

Janie Wow that is really cool looking jewelry pieces. Very unique. You have been very busy making the jewelry and the soap. So glad you shared pictures with us.

Have a great day!

Janie Oh, it would be so much fun if we could workout together!! maybe someday at a road trip......we can dream anyway! You have been one very busy lady. Wow, your beads are so unique and beautiful and I can't believe how much soap you have made! You go!

Julie Great job on CLB and going heavier! Happy Spring! Our weather is still bouncing around too, but it's going to be warm for good very very soon! That's what I don't like about the PRS videos, you have to think and concentrate too much. They definitely aren't on my favorites list.

This morning was muscle max. I really didn't feel like working out, but it went by quickly and of course I was glad that I did it. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Pam

Saturday morning I did the dreaded STS disc 7 with 196 pushups (I am counting the partial reps as full). Only one more crazy pushup disc left this coming Saturday. I also did Ab Circuits W&P. I couldn’t do all the reps with the plates. Then it was running errands and chores and then since it was beautiful out we took the dogs to the park for a little bit. Sunday was heavy legs & back, laundry, and being lazy. DH watched basketball all day and I read a book. Can’t believe it is Monday already.

Pam Great job on doing Muscle Max especially when you weren’t feeling like doing it. Sometimes all it takes is getting started and before you know it you are done and happy you didn’t skip it. We are supposed to get to 60 tomorrow and then 30s on Friday. Crazy weather but as long as it doesn’t snow and the sun shines, I’ll not complain.

Have a great day!

Julie Congratulations on being 3/4 of the way through the dreaded and dreadful pushup workouts! :eek: 196 pushups is crazy, great job. Great job on adding W&P ab circuits too, I'm so proud of you! That plate section is soo hard. Great job on Sunday heavy legs and back, laundry and exercising your mind. They were broadcasting the snow storm in Chicago on the news this morning so I was thinking about you wondering if you were getting any of that mess. I hope not! I can't believe the weekend is gone so quickly again either :mad:.

Yesterday for me was PS Back, biceps and abs. It's a really short one I added Hiit 30/30 and it felt good to get a good sweat in. This morning was Hard Strikes. Apparently I am losing my mind because I looked at my calendar last night and read Hard Strikes and when I went to check it off I saw that I was supposed to have done Rockout Knockout. I guess those kickbox workouts just blur together for me :rolleyes:. Have a great day!

Pam

I hope you both had a good Monday. Mine was super long and frustrating, but I made it through :) This morning I did the original Imax. I got the inspiration from Julie doing Imax 2 last week, but I didn't feel like doing those Jeannie hops :rolleyes:. I'm hoping for a better day today. The good news is that it is beautiful outside. Have a great day!

Pam

Been making things for the Gallerias as usual. Hmmm it's fun, but I don't want a job. LOL! Did yoga yesterday and today was MM. Man, did I need both!

Pam, Awww, Monday's are sometimes hard. Great job on the Original Imax. Not an easy workout for sure. I remember it as intense. It's kinda sunny and overcast today. Love it.

Julie, Great job on Sat. STS disc 7 AND 196 pushups. Wow Girl! That's amazing! Partial reps or not! And for doing Ab Circuit W&P. Love the park when the days call you to them. Enjoy. Also for Sunday's heavy legs & back workout. And enjoying the day.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Today was clam digging with my Joey and walking the beach with Rolly. About an hour. Also fit in some craft projects.

Janie

Didn’t have time to post yesterday. Crazy day at work. Monday night I did Imax 3 and made it through the whole way without having to pause and rest extra. I was surprised and happy at the same time. Last night I did STS D9 Legs!

Pam Great job on PS BBA and adding on HiiT 30/30! Great job on HS too! I think HS is more fun than RK but they are still both kickboxing. So sorry about your Monday. Mine seemed to fly by but I didn’t really get anything done it seems. Great job on Imax! Hope you had a better Tuesday.

Janie Great job on yoga and MM! I can understand you not wanting your hobby to turn into a job. That would take all the fun out of it. Great job on clam digging and your walk!

Have a great day!

Janie You are funny, it is like you have a job now. Better be careful with that ;) Have you made some sales? Great job on yoga and MM! Your clam digging sounds like so much fun, did you get a good haul? There is nothing like fresh clams! Great job on the long walk on the beach too. It sounds like you had another busy day.

Julie Great job on Imax 3 with no pauses! That is a tough one but every time I do it I wonder why I don't do it more often. Great job on D9 legs too!

My Tuesday was MUCH better than my Monday :). All of the things that weren't working on Monday came together on Tuesday and I was able to get some real work done for the first time in over a week which really helped. Last week I kept getting asked to do these little extra tasks that took forever but didn't feel like real accomplishments. Anyhow, this morning was PS Chest, shoulders and triceps. That is another really short workout but I didn't feel like adding on any cardio so I did the abs from KPC to make the workout a little longer. Have a great day ladies!

Pam

Did yoga today. It was so rainy, windy and ugly out.

Pam, Awwww, so glad your Tuesday was better than your Monday. Great job on PS Chest, shoulders and triceps and abs from KPC. I do make a few sales here and there and just yesterday someone bought a jewelry set. But, when the tourists come in the Summer it will be more (hopefully) profitable. We'll see. Yep, seems we almost always get our limit of clams. So much fun!

Julie, Great job on Mon. for doing Imax 3 (all of it and no pauses) YaHoo! And for doing STS D9 Legs.

Take care everyone,

Janie

JanieSorry to hear you had an ugly day. Our weather has been so up and down it's just crazy. I was going to do flowers this weekend, but now they are saying the low is going to be 28 Saturday. After getting into the 80's today. Great job on your yoga. I bet your sales will pick up in the summer with the tourists. It must be kind've exciting when your work sells!

This morning was Great Glutes. I am pretty sure I will be feeling it tomorrow, ouch! Have a great day ladies!

Pam

Last night was STS D8 Back and Triceps. So happy that the week is almost over. It seems to have been a long week. Monday went by pretty fast but then Tuesday and Wednesday went slower than a snail.

Pam Great job on PS CST + KPC abs! So glad Tuesday was better for you. I had one of those days Monday where I swear I was busy all day but had nothing to show for it. Great job on Great Glutes! We are supposed to get low temps over the weekend too. Come on warm weather, we are ready for you!

Janie Great job on yoga! We have had icky weather here too. Cold, rainy, dreary, overcast, yuck! I am ready for sun and warmer weather.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.