Strength in Numbers

Janie Great job on your circuit training! Are you moving back from the beach? Is that what the packing and moving is?

Julie Great job on LBB and the endless elevated lunges. I get to where I am whimpering during those! Oh no, Ozzie needs to relax on the breakfast and let you get your sleep! Yep, once a week is better than none a week and it sounds like they are pretty effective when you do the core workouts! I was feeling quite tough after my pikes yesterday :D

This morning was supposed to be Step Heat but I don't like that one so I did power max instead. Our roads are mostly clear today but of course schools are still closed and we decided to work at home again anyway. have a great day.

Pam

Last night I did PUB (no abs). I started out heavier on the chest superset but on the way back down the pyramid I had to lighten up. I forgot how those add up. I guess you are doing 62 reps per exercise. Ozzie did better this morning and only started whining about 25 minutes before the alarm was set to go off. Maggie on the other hand decided she wanted to lick her paws all night long. Maybe I should look into getting earplugs.

Pam Great job on switching out Step Heat for Power Max! Another day working from home sounds nice. Hopefully that was the last of the bad weather for you. 28 days till the first day of Spring!

Have a great day!

Had lunch with a friend who was taking care of her sisters 11 horses, two dogs and a cat. I helped feed and water them. O My! So much fun!

Julie, Great job on PUB. So glad Ozzie did better this morning. Hope you get your sleep caught up. Earplugs do help. You poor thing. Yes, we've moved back to the beach house. Love it here!

Pam, Great job on Power Max. O! I love that one Step Heat! LOL! Glad you are save working from home. Good plan.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night was RWH LBC! So much fun and goes by so fast. I could almost see myself doing that one weekly. So happy it is Friday.

Janie Wow that is a lot of animals to care for. I have never been around horses. I have always been curious about horseback riding but never have done it. Yea for being in the beach house!

Have a great day!

Total Body Sculpting today.

Julie, Great job on RWH LBC. Love it when workouts are fun! Good for you. I have to agree, but my friend is use to that. She was brought up on a farm and is use to it. Bless her heart. I love being at the beach house. LOL!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Sorry for being Mia for a few days. I did body max 2 on Thursday and then left for Vegas in the afternoon. The nice thing is Doug and I are both at this conference so it's much nicer.

Julie, great job on PUB but I can't believe you skipped abs! Great job on RWH LBC too. I love that one too.

Janie, how fun taking care of the animals with your friend.

I haven't done any official workouts since we got here, but have been doing so much walking that I'm not worried. Thanks to FB I found out my cousin was here for the day yesterday on his way home to Calgary from Texas. We met him for lunch and it was so much fun to see him. We figured that it has been 35 years since we saw each other's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday was Cycle Max Extreme followed by spending $700 on a tune up for my car and my heat still doesn’t work. :mad: Then errands and chores. Sunday was Get Glutes strength and finishing up laundry and being lazy. Did not get good sleep last night and I am really feeling the Monday morning blues right now. :(

Janie Great job on TBS! It's nice getting to do fun workouts especially when they also challenge you.

Pam Great job on BM2 before leaving for Vegas! Wow that is crazy to go halfway across the country and happen to run into your cousin!

Have a great day!

Did TBS cause it's working and using slightly heavier weight. I need to get some Hiits in my weekly workouts. Preparing for a bike ride.

Julie, Great job on Cycle Max Extreme. Ouch, tune up sounds expensive. Also for doing Get Glutes strength and laundry. I didn't get good sleep last night either.

Pam, Walking especially a lot of it, is good. You'll catch up. Awwww, seeing relatives after sooooo long is such a treat. Maybe you guys can get together more often.

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did 40/20 and attempted the abs from PUB. I got to the plank/knee-ins/pikes section and was pooped out. I got a few sloppy pikes done and called it quits. Much better sleep last night. I did wake up about an hour before my alarm went off this morning and couldn’t really get back to sleep but until then it was fabulous.

Janie Great job on TBS! So glad it is working for you. Hiits are good but sometimes can be dread inducing. Maybe just start with one and only half of one for awhile.

Have a great day!

Joey and I rode our bikes in the cranberry bogs. About an hour. So much fun! Cold though, LOL! I didn't bring my gloves, so Joe gave me one of his and we traded off like that while we were biking. LOL, it worked!

Julie, Great job on 40/20 and the attempted abs. You did really good! So glad you had a better sleep. I'll take your suggestion on the hitts.

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did Pyramid Lower Body! Loved it. Of course I have to pause to change my weights because try as I might I cannot change them as lightning fast as Cathe and crew. The inner thigh work on the ball nearly killed me.

Janie Great job on your bike ride! How cute that you traded gloves back and forth. Did you bring any cranberries home?

Have a great day!

I was bad today and didn't do anything. I got busy organizing my beads and art stuff and the time flew by. Then it was time for UFO group. Tomorrow is cardio and if I also do a full body workout it should be OK.

Julie, Great job on Pyramid Lower Body. That is a good one! Ha! cranberries won't be done until Fall I think. But plan to then.

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did RWH UBC scrambled premix! Fun, fun, fun! This morning woke up to about 3-4 inches of icky snow. It wouldn’t be so bad if they plowed the roads.

Janie Sounds like you were productive yesterday and I bet you feel better with your stuff organized. I guess that makes sense now that I think about it that cranberries are a fall fruit. Duh!

Have a great day!

Last night I did CLB! It was a blast of course. So happy it is Friday. I have a lot to do today at work so hopefully the day will fly by. Have a great day!

OMG! Days get away from me. Been walking long walks on the beach. Haven't done a weight workout for a few days. I'm bad. Been so darn busy, not enough time during the day to do everything. Shoot!

Julie, Great job on CLB, sound like so much fun! Also for RWH UBC scrambled prem. EWEE, No fun waking up to icy snow. Please be safe.

Take care,

Janie

Saturday morning I did Pedal Power Extreme and then ran errands and did chores. Sunday morning was Get Glutes strength, laundry, and laziness. I can’t believe it is Monday again already. I think I am going to try to take next Monday off. I’m starting to lose that loving feeling for my job.

Janie Great job on keeping up with your walks with your busy schedule. Sometimes I wish there was more time in the day.

Have a great day!

Did 30/30 today. Especially after seeing Cathe's email. Got to keep doing it at least twice a week. My new goal is 3 times a week, but will settle for 2 in a crunch. I'll sit down sometime today to make up a rotation.

Julie, Great job on Sat. Pedal Power Extreme. Good for you, not an easy one. Also for Sun. Get Glutes strength. Sometimes we some time to charge up before going back to work. An extra day like Mon. not going into work, might be good for ya.

I keep thinking it would be so nice if we didn't have to sleep. Only if and when we wanted.

Take care,

Janie

Last night I did RWH Low Impact 2 & 1 + abs 2. I was just going to do LI 2 and abs 2 but tacked on LI 1 because I just don’t feel these LI HiiTs are very intense. The plyos are a different story. We got an ice storm last night and when I woke up, I had a message from my company that they were delaying opening until 9. That was only 2 hours delay but I’ll take it. I got to sleep another hour.

Janie Great job on 30/30! I think 2-3 times a week is a great goal. It is so hard to fit everything in that we want to get done. Hmm. I like sleeping but maybe that is because I feel like I need it. Vicious circle.

Have a great day!

I've walked a million miles today. I'm going to bed. LOL!

Julie, Great job on RWH Low Impact 2 and 1 + abs 2. Nice to sleep in. Good for you. I like sleeping for sure tonight. I'm soooooo tired! LOL!

Nighty night,

Janie

Last night I did Leaner (Meaner) Legs. I skipped the abs since I did them Monday but I added on GS Legs Floorwork because I didn’t feel like my hamstrings, glutes, or outer thighs were worked enough in LL. It seemed like the perfect add on. Need to remember that for the future.

Janie Great job on your walk today! Hopefully it was mostly fun walking the million miles!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.