Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on SLB, 6 pack abs, and mobility basics! I hope that the regatta was fun and that you beat your old team!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout, mobility, and your heavy upper body workout. Awe, that is so sweet that you mom and dad were loving having the dogs there, Do you think they will get another one? Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Cheryl So glad to hear that you had great weather for your regatta. Congratulations on 2nd place! I hope that they team that beat you wasn’t your old team. Great job on PLB + ES2 and good luck braving Costco!

The weekend was a lot of fun and we got really lucky with the weather for the shower. it was beautiful and sunny all day Saturday, but they were predicting storms right around the time that the shower was starting. Luckily they missed us because the shower was outside. It started raining around 11 pm, but that was when we were leaving and the younger crowd moved things into the garage. This morning I did LITE Bootcamp with the Blizzard Blast, then I had a Disney wish at Coldstone Creamery. It was the cutest little girl. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl No they said they can't go through it again plus they are older and they struggled caring for her the last year or so. They may be moving in with my sister later this year and she has dogs so they will still get some doggy time. Yea so glad the regatta had great weather and your team had an amazing finish for your first race. Great job on LITE PLB plus ES 2! Hope Costco isn't too crazy for you.

Pam They are not going to get another dog but they may be moving to be with my sister who has dogs. Thanks for the birthday wishes! So glad the weather was beautiful for the shower and the rain held off. Great job on LITE BC plus BB!

This morning I did a heavy lower body workout. I ended up failing one of my heavy squat sets but that is why I put safety bars up. It just stinks because then you have to take the weights off the barbell and lift the barbell back on the hooks and put the plates back on. I ended up going lighter because I wasn't going to go through that again. :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout! I think I would be with you going lighter so that you wouldn’t have to go through unloading and re-loading the barbell.

Last night was the second game of the hockey playoffs. We missed the first game because it was the night of the shower. We were feeling pretty down last night because the Canes were down 3-0, but they ended up coming back and winning 5-3! It was a very exciting game. This morning was the original Imax. Now I’m thinking I should get started on the mulch. Ugh. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Yes I did beat my old team. They raced in the division just under us and came 3rd. I am glad that the storms missed you and that you had a lot of fun. Great job on LITE Bootcamp and the Blizzard Blast.

Julie Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a great day. I understand about not being able to go through it again. That is nice that they may be moving in with your sister who has dogs. Good job on your heavy squat sets. I would do the lighter weight though but it was good that you had safety bars.

Pam I heard that the Canes came back to pull off a win last night. Congratulations on the win. Another 3 to go before moving onto the next round. Good work on Imax.

So Costco wasn't too bad yesterday which was good. This morning I did STS 2.0 Mobility 1 & 2. Now I just need to get some normal grocery shopping done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Wow what an exciting finish to the game. Great job on Imax! Hope you got quite a bit of mulch down.

Cheryl Yea so glad Costco wasn't too bad! Great job on STS 2 Mobility 1 & 2! Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was as good of a day as could be considering I had to work.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout. It was another triceps burner at the end.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Just 2 more to go before moving on, they won the first game on Saturday night too! I’m glad that Costco wasn’t too bad for you. Great job on Sts 2.0 Mobility 1&2!

Julie I didn’t get any mulch done. DH had too much stuff to move to be able to get the truck out and he said he didn’t feel like doing it yesterday because he was busy splitting wood from trees we hd cut down. Looks like it will wait at least another day. Great job on your heavy upper body workout, I hope your triceps aren’t too sore!

This morning was STS 2.0 Giant Sets Total Body. Now I have a Pickleball lesson and then a wish discovery meeting so there will be no mulching today either! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on STS 2 GSTB! The mulch will be there for another day. I always laugh at the name Pickleball. I just wonder how they came up with that name.

This morning was my sleep in day. It was nice but I still did not want to get up and go to work. At least it is the weekend ... finally.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Enjoy your weekend! I read something awhile ago about who invented Pickleball, but I can’t remember if it said why they named it that. I was surprised that it was invented quite awhile ago as it seems like it has just become so popular lately.

This morning was Cardio Supersets+step and the abs from Lean legs and abs. We had our book club meeting outside in a park today because it was so nice out and tonight I have a Disney wish celebration. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your heavy upper body workout. I hope your triceps are doing ok.

Pam Fingers crossed for you that your team can move onto the next round. We lost our main goalie so I am not sure how we will do. We have a game tonight so we will see how it goes. Great work on STS 2.0 Giant Sets Total Body.

Julie Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Good job on Cardio Supersets + Step + Abs for Lean Legs and Abs and Power Max.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get onto the computer until today. Wednesday I only had time to do STS 2.0 Chair Yoga before I had to go and get my mom to a doctors appointment. Then I took her to do some errands. Thursday I did LITE Pyramid Upper Body and then I needed to get to the SPCA and then take 3 of the cats to the vet for a checkup. This morning I took as a day off but I did get the housework and laundry all done. Now I need to go and get some errands done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh that is terrible about losing your main goalie. I hope they still move on to the next round. We are currently up 3-0 in this series so we are hopeful for today’s game! The next round will likely be against the Rangers though, so it will be a tough one. Great job on STS 2 Chair yoga, and PUB! I hope you were able to get all of your errands done.

This morning was STS 2.0 Super Sets Total body and mini ball abs. Today we are going to a friends to watch the hockey game and then I have a wish celebration that I’ll have to leave for. I made some cupcake for that and now I need to get them frosted. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam job on Cardio Supersets + Step + Abs for Lean Legs and Abs, Power Max, and STS 2 SSTB plus mini ball abs! I need to see about joining a book club. I need to read more but I am so bad about finding books and pushing myself to actually read.

Cheryl Great job on STS 2 Chair Yoga and LITE PUB! I hope your mom is doing well.

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and then did some meal prepping and cleaning. Saturday was my mobility day and the DH and I decided to go crazy and move all the living room furniture and sweep and mop underneath and give all 3 dogs a bath. I thought for sure it would take super long and we would both be dead by the time we were done but it wasn't too bad. Sunday was a heavy upper body day and this morning was a sleep in day.

Have a great day!

Julie I have really enjoyed the book club. I am reading books that I never would have selected but have found out that I love historical fiction. I don’t really like it when it’s my turn to lead the discussion, but I only have to do it once a year so it’s not too bad. Great job on your heavy lower body workout, mobility, and heavy upper body workouts! Wow, you and DH really were ambitious, you got a lot done! I need to clean the cat room today and I always have to motivate myself to do it because they hate the vacuum so much.

This morning was Intensity series Bootcamp. I like that one a lot, but I don’t do it very often because I OD’ed on it when it first came out! Yesterday was my rest day. I did a little yard work and not much else. I still won’t be mulching because DH still hasn’t gotten the truck out. His race car is blocking it with a bunch of stuff plugged into it so I am not about to touch all of that! I might just get some mulch delivered so I can get it done. Have a great day!

Pam

P.S. Cheryl What a great game the Canucks had against Nashville last night! That goal to tie it with 6 seconds left was incredible!

Pam It sucks to lose your main goalie and your backup. We are now down to our third string goalie. Fingers crossed that nothing happens to him. How did the Canes do Saturday night? I missed the results of that game. The Rangers are a tough team. Great job on STS 2.0 Super Sets Total Body and mini ball abs.

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout, your mobility workout and heavy upper body workout. You did go crazy with the cleaning but it feels so good to get it done. I need to get motivated to day the same thing.

Pam Great work on Intensity Bootcamp. It might be easier to get the mulch delivered instead of waiting for DH to move his stuff. That way you can just get it done. Thanks that was a great game wasn't it. They sure didn't play well for most of the game but they came through when they had too. They sure did take the wind out of the Preds hehe. We are back home for tomorrows game so I hope we win to take the series. We will see what happens.

Saturday morning was dragon boat practice. It was really rainy but it was still a good workout. On Thursday night one of the dragon boat teams that paddle out of the same place we do saw a pod of Orcas that had at least one baby with them. It was a sight to see based on the video they shared. I was hoping that we would see some Saturday morning but no luck. Maybe one day. Then I had to get a salad made for a volunteer potluck at the SPCA. It was a lot of fun and I saw some people that I don't see very often. Sunday I went for a walk in the morning. It was wet but I wanted to get outside for some fresh air. Then we watched that crazy Canuck game. Momentum has shifted our way. This morning I did XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders and Core 1. Now I need to get some things done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam I think the leading the discussion part would keep me from wanting to join a group. Great job on Intensity OG! Hope you get the mulch figured out soon, I am sure you want to be done with it.

Cheryl Practicing in the rain doesn't sound fun but I imagine it is good practice and could make you stronger for when it is not raining. Oh seeing the pod of Orcas and the baby would be such a wonderful experience. I hope you get to see it someday soon. Great job on XT CBS plus Core 1!

This morning was a deload workout for lower body. It was mostly bodyweight which was a nice change of pace but I really struggled with motivating myself to do it.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Hopefully both of our teams win their series at home this week! We lost Saturday in double overtime, so we’re hoping to wrap up the series at home tonight. Oh that would have been so amazing to see the pod of Orcas! i hope you get to see them one day too. Great job on your walk and XTrain CBS + Core 1!!

Julie Great job on your lower body deload. I feel like I have been having motivation issues a lot lately!

This morning was P30 LI Hiit+ the pyrmid bonus and extended stretch. Now I’m getting some food prepped so we can tailgate before the hockey game tonight. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on you deload lower body workout. I have motivation issues too sometimes.

Pam Fingers crossed for both of our teams tonight. Great work on P30 LI Hiit + Pyramid bonus + the Extended Stretch. Enjoy the game.

This morning I met up with a group of women for a hike. I thought it was only going to be about 12km but it ended up being 17km. It was a good hike but I am really pooped now and my feet hurt.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on P30 LI Hiit+ the pyrmid bonus and extended stretch! Hope your team won last night.

Cheryl Great job on the extra 5km on that long hike! That is great you had a group with you. Probably made it not feel so bad (well except the feet).

This morning I did an upper body workout. I was a little more motivated but still just wanted to go back to sleep instead.

Have a great day!

This morning was my sleep in day which I needed because I didn't get good sleep at all last night. Tomorrow I have to take Petunia back to the vet a few hours away to make sure her eyelashes that were growing inward did not grow back. Fingers crossed she doesn't need another round of that surgery.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on your long hike! My feet always hurt after hikes, but they usually feel better by the next day., I hope yours have recovered!

Julie Great jo bon your upper body workout. I usually just want to go back to sleep, and I don’t get up anywhere near as early as you do. I hope you get a better sleep tonight and am hoping that Petunia won’t need another round of surgery!

Yesterday was a busy day and I didn’t get a chance to Post. I did Xtrain Chest, Back, and shoulders+ core 1 and then I had my Pickleball class. After that I went and got a load of mulch because DH got the truck out. After I got it spread I was sore and tired so just relaxed a bit. This morning was Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast and now I’m going to get another load of mulch. The Canes did win on Tuesday night so now we are waiting to hear when the next series starts. It will be a real test because it’s against the Rangers. Apparently the Vegas odds give the Canes a slightly better chance of winning the Stanley cup over the Rangers, but it is very close so fingers crossed! Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.