Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your upper body workout and your sleep in day. Fingers crossed that everything is great with Petunia and she doesn't need another round of surgery. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Good work on XTrain Chest, Back, Shoulders and Core 1, your picklebll class and XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. I bet it is nice to get the mulching done. Congratulations to the Canes for winning their series. Hopefully they can beat the Rangers too. We weren't so lucky and are now in Nashville for game 6 tomorrow. I hope they can beat them tomorrow so we can move onto the next round.

Wednesday was a busy day and I didn't get time to post. I did STS 2.0 Chair Yoga which felt really good after my long hike the day before. Then I went and got groceries. After that I went out to my mom's to get her out for some shopping. This morning I did XTrain Bis and Tris and then I went to the SPCA. Now I think I am just going to relax for a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on XT CBS plus Core 1, XT CLB! Glad you were able to get some mulch spread. Isn't it crazy how we work out but as soon as we do something functional we can be sore?

Cheryl Great job on STS 2 CY and XT B&T! Hope you got some good relaxing in!

Friday I did a heavy lower body workout and then took Petunia to the vet. She had a few that grew back but he said he plucked them and they may not grow again so far no need for additional surgery. Saturday I did my mobility and then went to my mom's to do some painting as they get their house ready to sell. Sunday I woke up sore from the painting but I did an upper body workout and this morning was my sleep in day!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Congrats to the Canucks for winning the series. We watched the game, it was a good one! We lost the first game against the Rangers last night, hopefully Tuesday goes better! Great job on Chari yoga and XTrain Bis and Tris!

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout! It’s great that Petunia doesn’t need more surgery, hopefully that won’t change! Great job on mobility and your upper body workouts too! I hate painting! Hopefully they don’t have too much work to do to get the house ready to sell.

Friday was a beautiful day so DH and I went for a bike ride. It was really hard for me for some reason. Saturday I had 2 wish celebrations so I took it as my rest day so I wouldn’t be too rushed getting ready. Sunday was XTrain Bis and Tris and the abs from LIC, and this morning was Athletic Training. We had our friends over for dinner last night to watch the Hurricanes game, but unfortunately they lost. We decided we can’t watch the net one together because the two games we got together for they lost . I was supposed to meet the women from my Pickleball class to play this morning, but it’s rainy so we‘re going to try for another day. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your heavy lower body workout, your mobility work and your upper body workout. That is great that Petunia doesn't need more surgery and the vet could just pluck out the few that grew back. I hate painting but I know it is something that we need to do around here too.

Pam Thanks that was a nail biter for sure. Now we play Edmonton I think starting on Wednesday. Sorry that your team lost the first game against the Rangers. Hopefully if you and your friends watch the game separately the Canes will win the next one. Great work on your bike ride, XTrain Bis and Tris and Athletic Training.

Friday I took as a day off but I did the housework done. In the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk. We watched the Canuck game with our friend and it was stressful. EA Sports who always does predictions for the Stanley Cup say that it will be a Boston Vancouver final going to game 7 with the Canucks winning. That would be so awesome and so far for the last series they have been right with who was moving ahead. We will see how it goes. Saturday I went dragon boating and it was a nice day out on the water. Didn't see any Orcas but there were a lot of seals. Sunday I went to the farmers market and then had a lazy rest of the day. This morning I did P30 Yoga and now I need to get a few things done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH, XT B&T and abs from LIC, and AT! Yep better not watch the next game together. DH and I are like that too. If we are watching a game and our team starts losing, we change the channel for a little while and if we come back and they are winning, we know we are not meant to watch that game.

Cheryl Great on dragon boating and P30 Yoga! I usually don't mind painting but it was a bunch of trim work with is the worst. I would love to live where I could see wildlife like that. That is so amazing!

This morning I did a heavy lower body workout. It was pretty warm out this morning at almost 70 but I think we are getting storms so I am sure that will knock the temps down some.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I hadn’t heard the EA Sports predictions. The Vegas odds folks (whoever they are) has Carolina just barely favored to win so we’re listening to them . I’m actually pretty worried about this series with the Rangers though. It‘s great that you got a nice day for dragon boating. Great jobon P30 yoga!

Julie The last game that we went to we were tied after the second period so DH and I switched seats for the third period. The guys next to us thought it was a good idea so they did too and we ended up winning . Great job on your heavy lower body workout!

This morning was Gloved up and Sweaty with the jump rope bonus (with no rope) and the abs from butts and guts. I haven’t really decided what I think about GUS yet. Now I’m trying to decide if I should go and get a load of mulch. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body workout. I hope you didn't get the storms.

Pam The Vegas odds people have us down at the very bottom to win the cup. We are watching the Canes Rangers game right now. It is tied at 3 going into OT, fingers crossed for your team. Good work on Gloved up and Sweaty.

This morning I met up with most of the same ladies as last week for another walk hike. This time it was only a 10km walk hike so not as long as last week.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on GU&S w/JR Bonus plus B&G abs! Oh that is funny about switching seats. But hey whatever works!

Cheryl Great job on 10km walk/hike! That sounds like a good walk/hike to me. We did end up getting some pretty heavy storms that caused some flash flooding but other than some farmers losing some of what they planted I don't think there was much damage.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout. I said yesterday lower body but actually this mesocycle is all full body so I did full body yesterday and today which is something I will have to adjust to as it felt pretty tiring.

Have a great day!

This morning was my sleep in day. I am so ready for the weekend! It's supposed to be a nice weekend so hopefully we can get some outside time. I will be going to my mom's tomorrow to help her with some things and Gunner has a chiropractor appointment at the vet tomorrow too.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on your 10k walk hike. That is plenty long! Unfortunately the Canes did not win that one in double OT. They really shot themselves in the foot with all of the penalties. Hopefully they will win at home tonight. Congrats to the Canucks for the win last night. We didn’t watch it, it was way too late for us!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workouts! I hope you got a good sleep in and you get some nice outdoor time this weekend. I hope all goes well with Gunner’s chiropractor appointment!

Yesterday I got up late because we stayed up to watch the Canes game that went into double overtime. It was so disappointing that they lost after staying up so late! I didn’t have time to workout before mhy pickleball class, so I did STS 2 Total Body trisets after I got home. Then I got another load of mulch, so I was pretty worn out after all of that. I might be able to finish with just one more load, but it won’t be today because it’s raining. This morning was CCC. I almost subbed in something else when I saw it on the calendar, but I did it and modified where I needed to. It still wiped me out pretty good though. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout. That is odd to have two full body workouts in a row but I guess there may be a benefit to it. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have time to get outside to enjoy it.

Pam I have my fingers crossed for the Canes tonight to beat the Rangers. I was shocked that the Canucks came back from a 4 -1 deficit to win 5 - 4. I thought for sure the game was lost by the end of the 2nd period. Good work on your pickleball class, STS 2 Total Body Trisets and CCC. I bet you were wiped out after all of that and spreading mulch as well.

Wednesday I did STS 2 Total Body Stretch and then I went grocery shopping and then went to take my mom out in the afternoon. This morning was LITE Cardio Party and Bonus Abs 2. Now I need to get ready to go to the SPCA to help out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on TBS and CP + BA! It is looking like the Canes are done again. We were really hopeful when they tied the game last night with less than 2 minutes left, but the Rangers scored just over a minute into overtime. Now we’re just hoping to not get swept! It’s crazy because we were one of the best power play teams in the league and had the best penalty kill, but both have been terrible during the playoffs. I told my husband at least we’ll save a lot of money on playoff tickets .

This morning was Total Body Barbell. It went by quickly but another one that I haven’t really decided what I think of it. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I hope the Canes can pull off a win and not get swept. The Rangers did that to Washington and it would be nice to see them lose a game or two. Yes you will save a lot of money on tickets but it would be nice to see your team go all the way. Great job on Total Body Barbell,

This morning I took as a day off. I got the housework and laundry done so far. Next I need to get Tango into the vet for his arthritis shot. Then I need to get things organized for my regatta tomorrow. It looks like it will be a hot one so I had better remember the sunscreen.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl You’re right that it would be nice to see the team go all the way, I’m just looking for the bright spot . Now I’ll be cheering for your team instead. Great job with getting the housework and laundry done. I hope you have a great regatta!

This morning was Step Blast. It’s always a fun one. This afternoon some people are coming to meet the kittens. They aren’t going to be ready for a few weeks, but she adopted from us before and came over yesterday and is coming back with her daughter today.I finished mulching yesterday! I was trying to get it done before it started raining, but didn’t quite make it, so I went back out and finished after it stopped raining. I’m happy to be done, but of course now I have to get some pine straw. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on getting in a workout after your pickleball lesson with STS 2 TBT, CCC, TBB, SB! Oh yea, the mulching is done, that has to be a relief. Hopefully the pine straw goes quickly. Fingers crossed for the kitties to get some interest.

Cheryl Great job on STS2 TBS, LITE CP plus bonus abs 2! Yeah, I am not sure how I feel about full body back to back. I much more prefer upper/lower. Hope you had a great time at the regatta and remembered your sunscreen.

Friday I did a heavy full body workout and then I went to my mom's to help her with some things. They had an offer accepted on a new house so we got get moving on getting them ready to move and their house up on the market. After helping her I took Gunner to the vet. Saturday I did a mobility workout and then some things around the house. DH wanted to go for a bike ride since it was nice. We only did two miles but it was plenty. My rear is not used to the bike seat and I don't understand how to use the gears on the bike so I ended up being in the hardest gear apparently for the entire ride including up hills. DH looked at my gear at the end and was like what where you thinking. :rolleyes: Sunday was another heavy full body workout and DH and I went for a walk. This morning was my sleep in day.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your full body workout and your work at your mom’s! That is great that they found a new house, but I guess that means the pressure is on to get their house ready to sell! Great job on your mobility workout and bike Ride. Oh my, you were working much harder than you needed to if you were going uphill in the highest gear! I hope your bottom has recovered too . Great job on your full Body workout and walk, I hope you had a nice sleep in!

Yesterday was Rockout Knockout and then pretty much A lazy day. This morning was Crossfire plus core and now I’m headed to the beach for a few days with a couple girlfriends. We were so excited that the Canes won on Saturday! It was another tough game but luckily they pulled it out. This series has been so intense, my heart was racing pretty much the entire game! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Step Blast. That is good that the mulching is done and hopefully the pine straw doesn't take long to do.

Julie Good work on your two heavy full body workouts, your mobility workout, your bike ride (in the highest gear) and your walk. That is great that your parents found a house to buy. It is amazing what you can get done when you are under pressure. We had a month to pack up my mom's house and to get her moved but we did it.

Pam Good work on Rockout Knockout and Crossfire plus core. I hope the Canes win tonight too and put the Rangers in their place.

Saturday was the regatta and yes I did remember my sunscreen which was needed since it was hot out. We did pretty good placing 4th in the Womens A Division. No medal but we competed in one of the highest categories. Sunday I took as a day off but I did get to the farmers market. We also went to my brother and SIL's for lunch. In the evening we watched the Canucks win over Edmonton but we only won because of some great goal tending. This morning was P30 Upper Body + Core. Now I need to get the pressure washing done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam My bottom has recovered but I told DH we need to try to go more often if we are ever going to get used to riding. Great job on RK and CF plus core! Congratulations on the win! I hope you have fantastic weather and a great time at the beach!

Cheryl Yeah, I think I will be going to my mom's every weekend until they move as they have a lot to do. Oh that is a great finish at the regatta! Glad you remembered your sunscreen. Congratulations on the win! Hey a win is a win. Great job on P30 UB plus Core!

This morning I did a heavy full body workout. I was on my last set of heavy squats and I was going to rerack the weight and missed the hook on the left side. I let out a squeal but was able to catch my composure and get it racked. DH was freaked out. I was going to try to take a short rest and eek out another 1-2 reps but after that I took at as a sign I was done.

Have a great day!

Julie I remember being at my mom's 3 to 4 times a week to help get everything packed up. It is a huge job. Good job on your heavy full body workout. You were lucky that you didn't injure yourself. I would have taken that as a sign too.

This morning I did P30 LIHI Hiit + the extended stretch. Now I need to get groceries and then in the afternoon I am going to clean the screens and outside windows.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on P30 LIHI Hiit + ES! Oh cleaning screens and windows does not sound fun.

This morning was a heavy workout. I was having a hard time getting going and ended up skipping a lot of my warm up but actually had a really good workout. I should not take that as a sign to skip warm ups more though.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back