your first workout of the new year?

ldy_solana

Cathlete
just thought it would be fun to see how everybody is ringing in the new year.

i tried circuit blast today! new workout for a new year and it was fun!!

kassia

I just did Travel Fit too. It is the only one of the Shock Cardio's that I got and it arrived yesterday so I had to try it immediately.

I did this workout outside this morning.

5 Rounds

100 Jump Rope
15 Kettlebell Swings
15 Barbell Overhead Presses
15 Push ups

MMA Boxing (minus the heavy bag - i'm going to use that as a warm-up tomorrow before doing my 1RM).

now I don't feel guilty about eating my black-eye peas and jerk shrimp :) ,mmmmmm.....

This morning I did Body Bast Timesaver # 5 legs) 48 min + Body Max (orginal) Upper body muscle conditioning 35 min, plus Schock Cardio MMA Kickbox (DD did it, so I decited to join her:p)Loved the Kickbox workout, so much fun! I needed to burn some cal today, ate to way to much sweets yesterday!

Started with a brisk 3 mile walk and then straight to Muscle Max. I plan on walking another few miles tonight, I need to burn off a few more of last nights calories. :confused:

Feeling pretty wiped out today - stayed up to ring in the new year - and then DD was awake at 4:30 with a fever....if I can muster some energy I hope to try Athletic Step and Ab Ripper form P90X. Happy New Year everyone!

Here's what I did:
- Double Wave Pyramid
- The Step Cool Down in Step Fit
- Travel Fit

Lot's of fun, and nice way to start 2010!:D

A measly Step Heat workout for me today, including the abs section. I am in my recovery week for Meso 1 after all! Just reviewed Disc 13 of Meso 2 and I can't wait for it! I'm just looking forward to the 1 minute rests between sets! I never had enough set up time in Meso 1 and always felt really rushed! Had to pause a lot to change weights in my wrist weights for those odd increments!

Tomorrow will be the same! Probably do the second workout in The Classics. I think it's Step Jam.

First I started off my cleaning my laundry/workout room which included vacuuming the ceiling tiles, wiping walls, etc. Then if that wasn't enough, I did Double Wave Pyramid and GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps.

I am ready to relax the rest of the day!

I shoveled the slush/ice off the driveway for an hour, then did STS legs disc 20. I tried to do Athletic Step but my legs were too fried!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.