YEAH!!!!

AngelBrt

Cathlete
I got my DVDs this afternoon and I am sooooo excited. I hadn't scheduled them into my rotation until Friday, but I have to break it and do boot camp tonight! They look incredible and I can't wait to try them! DVDs were definitely worth the extra time!

Angela

I'm getting mine tomorrow night.....when I get home, so I'm doing PH in the morning and probably one of the new ones at night! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!
Donna M:7

I got mine yesterday too and I want to start them so bad but I'm sick!! Ugh!!

What a time to get sick!! x(

I started watching them anyway and I just cannot wait to get over this so I can get started!! I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, so maybe I'll start tonight.

Danielle :)

Danielle-I hope you feel better, I know how frustrating that is. Maybe start out with one of the "easier" ones, if there is such a thing, like cardio and weights. And once you get well you'll enjoy the workouts that much more! Get well soon!

Angela

Robin,
Don't feel bad, I don't get mine until Monday. It is a disadvantage sometimes when you live on the other coast (west).

Terri:7

All I can say is it is well worth the wait! It gives you lots of time to plan your rotation! Have fun!

Angela

I got mine yesterday and did Imax 2. It was awesome. The chaptering is also extremely well done.
I am glad I waited for the dvds. I may, next time, order one of the vhs tapes as well to then give to my sister or someone else just so I can have something to tide me over.
Tonight I think it will be PLB. Tomorrow Cardio and Weights.
Enjoy and have some safe fun.
Sheila

UPS tracking has my DVDs as scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Thursday), but I just checked out where they are, and they're still in Chicago! I have a feeling that I won't be seeing them here tomorrow, as my UPS driver would have already left the building by the time the UPS truck arrives at the local station. x( :( ;(

I got mine today. Of course I had to find out where UPS had delivered them, but I did and now I have to decide which one to check out first.

Robin

Kathryn, I just checked and mine are also in Illinois and I don't think they will make it here tomorrow either. Oh well, I have waited this long...
The UPS man did come today and I was SO excited until I saw him lift out a great big box and I knew that couldn't possible be my DVD's.
Just some stuff for the farm. :(
I just keep thinking soon...soon!
Karen :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.