yahoooooo it just came

Autumn68

Cathlete
We just got a knock at the door and guess what showed up!!! I'm so excited. I wanted it shipped ups, but it came by the post, but that was better off anyway. I'm so excited. I already did my STS strength a half hr ago and have plans all day, but I'll do it tomorrow evening....... I'll start with boxing first!!!! Autumn :D:)

Autumn, that was my 1st workout too and I know you'll love it! Have fun and be sure to post your impressions after you do it.

:)

Denise

We moved to another state, so we don't have plans with family. Just dh and I, so we will have a special morn and after that, it's Cathe time.......

I got mine yesterday also. I'm in Southern California so I figured it would take much longer. It shipped UPS Priority Mail.

I noticed that the postage paid was eleven dollars and change. I think I paid $6.95 for postage during the preorder. I'm thankful that SNM went the extra mile to make sure we get these gems asap.

I was going to wrap them and "tree" them like some of you. I just couldn't do it. I had to bust those babies open to take a look at what I'm in for next week. I must admit, I'm a bit scared and excited to do these workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.