Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. Ryan did a great job with all the cooking.

Today was Cathe Live LI Cardio Muscle and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Enjoying some beautiful weather here....We have been doing our walks in the morning. I have been doing some Live workouts this week. Today was Upper body weights, I did the Barre one from this month.

Anyway, have a great day...

Hi Kathy

It’s been cold here - low 40’s with no sun! I am fine with that as long as it does not snow.

W -CL LB Hiit plus Abs and yoga
Th-Yvette All Out Step and Abs
F-CL Compound Hiit and yoga

Cathe’s December rotation looks pretty good. I may try that and sub some workouts with Yvette.

Did you pre-order the new series? I am just going to wait for it to show up OnDemand.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

No video today. We had friends over and went for a walk this morning. It was nice and sunny today and in the upper 50s low 60s. Great weather day...

I was looking at the December rotation too. I was thinking of following it and maybe subbing in some Live workouts...

I saw the announcement of the new workouts. Is there a preorder yet? I will probably order. I want to have them in case I decide not to subscribe to on demand.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Sorry I forgot to answer the question on pre-order. I guess it is not up yet.

Today was CL #393 LI Cardio Muscle.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

No walk today. Had a lot of work to get done and it was cold. Cold tomorrow too. But we are going to try and get it in anyway. Maybe just shorter. Yesterday was just the walk no video. Went to Church last night. Today's workout was Hardstrikes...

I will be preordering when available though. Sounds like a great program. Especially since I just finished a round of STS.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

You are a trooper for walking in the cold. It’s been in the high 20’s in the morning here. We just cannot do those temps lol. Even with no wind that is too much for us. Morning is really the only time we can get a walk in other than weekends.

Tuesday was Yvette Hiit and yoga yesterday a rest day and today CL LI Bootcamp and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

No walk today. Didn't sleep too well last night. No workout either. Baking my son in law a cake for his birthday tomorrow. So resting all around today. Yesterday I did Supersets and walked..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day, Sunday was CL Cardio Strength and a Sydney Cummings Stretch and today was Yvette Step with Bands.

That was nice of you to make a cake for your son in law. Fun fact-Jacob and Margaret’s boyfriend have the same birthday :)

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk and yoga and today Yvette All Out Cardio.

What are your holiday plans? Ryan and I were invited to dinner at Margaret’s boyfriends house for Christmas dinner. Very excited about that! Other than that it will be low key. Ryan and I are both off 12/23 to 1/3. Cannot wait!

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Had a crazy week. Vic had a seizure on Saturday as we arrived at Lauren's apartment. So scary. He was driving. Thankfully we were not on the highway and were just in the parking lot. He ran up on the curb and hit a sign. I slammed the car into park just in time as his foot hit the gas when he seized. The ER said he was dehydrated. He is going to the neurologist tomorrow for a consult. The primary care dr. thinks his blood sugar was out of sorts and he has a sinus infection. He got a booster shot on Friday and didn't eat anything all morning. We are praying that is all it was. The CT scan at the ER said his brain looked good.

Anyway, that is our crazy week of appointments. I did get to workout yesterday and did Crossfire. Saturday morning I did Cardio Core Circuit.

We are having Christmas here. Lauren and Devin are coming over at lunchtime.. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful Christmas..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Oh my that is scary! I am glad he is OK. That could have been so much worse! I will keep him in my thoughts.

Today was Yvette Big Cardio and Legs and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. He is getting an MRI and an EEG next week. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

NO workout today. We didn't get home until after 5 from the dr. Going to try tomorrow..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

That‘s tough right before the holidays. I hope everything else is clear. Please keep me up to date if you can.

Today was a WB mix of various LI Hiit and the Step Boss Chair Extended Stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

I hope Vic is feeling better.

Yesterday was a rest day. We took Jacob and his gf out to lunch since we will not see them for Christmas.

Today was Yvette Holiday Step and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks for asking. Vic is feeling physically good. Mentally, he is still trying to process what happened. But I think he is getting better with that everyday.

Checking in with a short walk this morning. It was so cold and we walked yesterday. I also did Rock em Sock em. Saturday was PHA 2 lite series..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.