Xtrainers

HI Lisa:

We had a nicer day today. A little bit warmer. We got our 2 walks in one this morning and one after work. I also did Perfect 30 Mobility at lunch with the core workout from Perfect 30.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk and yoga. Today was Yvette Kickboxing and yoga. She is killer!

The weather here has been beautiful. High 60‘s and sunny. I am really enjoying it. It is suppose to get colder next week but I guess it’s that time of year.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

I rested on Friday and Saturday. Just really tired and didn’t feel like doing anything.

Today was CL Boss Bands Metabolic and yoga. Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Did a little resting over the weekend. I used our walks as my workout. Saturday we walk 5 miles and yesterday we did about 4 miles. This morning we got in a little more than 2 miles and I started Meso 3 today with workout 1 for this month. Those heavy weights are so tough!

Did you sign up for the virtual roadtrip? It sounds fun but didn't do it.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was Yvette Cardio and Weights and today a WB mix of LI Hiit workouts and the extended stretch from Step Boss. Yvette is MUCH tougher than Cathe so I am trying to alternate the two.

I did not sign up for the virtual roadtrip. It does look like fun, but we are not around much on weekends. We like to go out as much as possible since we are working remotely all week.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Checking in with our walk this morning and Live: 30 minute Hiit express.

Yes, we do a lot of outside stuff on the weekends too. I would want to take advantage of everything and that would mean all day on zoom. So I am not doing it either. I think it looks fun though.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was a 70 minute walk and yoga. We got a lot of rain yesterday so the walk was tough - lots of puddles and slippery leaves.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was an Yvette Cardio Leg workout. I may get some yoga in later.

I got my flu shot last night and I am getting my Covid booster next week. Not taking any chances lol

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Not sure if we will get the booster. I think we have to wait at least until December since we had the others in June. Hope you don't have any side effects..

Checking in with STS Disc 27. Yesterday was 2 walks no video. Today no walk as it has been raining all day..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was a walk and a Sydney Cummings Stretc.

Ryan and I are right out at 6 month mark for covid shots. Not many side effects with the first or second dose. The booster is only half a dose so we should be fine.

Have a great day

Hi Kath:

Yesterday was CL Cardio Muscle Fusion and a Sydney Cummings Stretch and today Yvette Cardio Step with Legs.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with just walking this weekend. Today we had our morning walk and then at lunch I did STS Meso 3 week 2 day 1. Those heavy weights were kicking my butt today...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was a walk and yoga.

I am so glad we voted over the weekend, It was so quick and easy. I can‘t stand waiting at the polls.

Meso 3 was my least favorite part of STS. I was SO hungry all the time!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Luckily the polls were empty when we got there. We walked right in and voted. There were like 3 people there. We went at around 7:30am.

Checking in with our walk this morning. We got it in right before the rain came. Workout was Low impact circuit cardio only....

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Hiit Express and yoga.

Ryan and I are both super run down from our Covid booster shot yesterday. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was an Yvette Circuit and Yoga and today was Yvette Step and yoga.

We are going down to see Margaret and her boyfriend this weekend, Super excited as we do not get to see her enough!

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

How are you doing? I think I can get that booster next month. Still haven't decided if I will though. Hope you are feeling better.

Checking in with a walk yesterday. Probably today too and housecleaning. Not sure if a video will get done today. Tomorrow is STS Meso 2 week 3...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

I am much better thank you. The side effects only lasted about 24 hours. Seems like everyone I spoke to had the same reaction.

Today was CL ICE Chiseled Upper Body/Lower Body Blast and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.