Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

We are having a super nice day here. It started off rainy and cooler. The sun came out this afternoon. So, we walked after work. It was awesome.

Hope Ryan had a nice Father's Day too! How was the beach. We will be going to Florida next month to see my Mom and sisters. My sister has a pool. They live about an hour from the beach. But, I think we will just hang around the pool...

No video workout today. Just the 3 mile walk. Yesterday I did PHA3 and a walk...

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy:

The beach was nice just humid! That is nice that you are going to visit your Mom and sisters. My parents have a pool at their house but I really am not a pool gal. I prefer the beach :)

Yesterday was CL ICE Compound TB, a walk and yoga, Today was Yvette Non-Stop (and it was!) Step Hiit, a walk and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I love the beach too. I haven't really swam in a long time. Usually when we go we walk along the water and sit in the sun.

We had another amazing weather day. It was in the 50s when we got up and I think ended up being in the 70s at the end of the day. We went on 2 walks.

Workout today was Lower Body Blast...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I don‘s swim either just sit in the sun. I think that’s why I don’t like the pool. I will take a dip in the pool when we are in Las Vegas and the temps are in the 120’s lol

Today was CL PHA Training, a walk and yoga

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Again we had nice temps. I am loving this. But I think it will be over this weekend and it is going to be in the 90s again.

Checking in with Xtrain: Chest, Shoulders and back... Oh and our walk.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We have had nice temps all week as well. Although the weekend is suppose to be super humid.

Today was CL Lift it Hiit It, a walk and yoga. The CL was a great Hiit/Metabolic workout that I had never done before. It‘s amazing how many of those I have not done!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It started out rainy here. But now it is hot and sunny. Just beautiful. We started our walk this morning and then it started to rain on us. we were able to get about 2 miles in. Later I plan to do Xtrain bis & Tris. Yesterday I did a Les mills with Lauren. I think it was called Body Combat or something. It was kickboxing...
Missed working out with Cathe though.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was an rest day and today yoga. It’s an active recovery week for me so I will mostly walk and do yoga.

Unsure we will be able to walk outside the next few days. We have heat indexes near 105! I can take that when there’s no humidity but not with humidity.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, we are super hot too. We didn't walk today. Vic and Chris went to the Nationals game. So Vic had to get stated on his work since he left early. We will try in the morning. If we get up early enough.

Checking in with Xtrain legs today. Not sure what I will do tomorrow. Probably some cardio.

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

Today was another Jessica Smith interval walk and yoga. We did manage to walk 5 blocks to Starbucks to put up coffee lol.

Starting tomorrow we are off until July 5th. Super excited. We are going to the beach for a few days and to a Yankee Game on Saturday. I hope it cools off some by then!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Enjoy your time off. I have the 5th off and we are super busy with our year ending this week.

Checking in with a hot day. We went for our walk this morning before it got super hot. Then after work I did Cathe Live: Total Body Sizzle. Stayed a little light on Biceps and triceps work since I did those yesterday. It was cool seeing her Mom at the beginning.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk and I did Les Mills Body pump with Lauren. Not as good as Cathe. But Lauren likes it so we switch off...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk and Live Low impact kickboxing...rainy day here most of the day..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Weds and Thursday were rest days. Today was a short walk and yoga, I will rest again tomorrow and hit it hard starting again on Sunday, We are going to a Yankee game tomorrow so it will be lots of walking!

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Sweat Jump and Pump a walk and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

We are getting ready to lay in the sun in the backyard.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Our weather this weekend has been awesome. I am getting ready to sit outside in the sun too.

Yesterday my workout was a 4 mile power walk. Today I did Live: Back at it Bootcamp. Hopefully we will go for a walk later on. Vic and Chris are at the Nationals game now....

Have a great day!!

Hi Kathy

The weather here has been great a well!

Today was Yvette Metabolic Step a walk and yoga.

We are off to get messages. Cannot wait!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a beautiful day.. We went for our almost 3 mile walk. I also did a Live: Hiit, kickboxing and core.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It Is brutally hot here again - close to 105 degrees!

Today was CL Vertical Loading, a walk and yoga.

Have a great da.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.