Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

We had a beautiful day here today too. It was cool on our morning walk. But we went again at and it was sooo nice out! Love it!

Checking in with Fit Split Kickboxing/Legs & Glutes.. Yesterday I did Cardio Slam.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rest day yesterday. We did go for our walk. Today we did a lunchtime walk and Stacked Upper body for me after work..Love the warm sunny days.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

We had an overcast day. It rained last night. Vic and I did our walk this morning. Then at lunch Lauren and I did ICE series Metabolic total body and Icy core 2.

Great workout today! Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Mixed Impact Hiit/Core and yoga.

Are Lauren and her husband living with you? That is great that she works out with you.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL Lighten Up Total Body and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a good evening

Hi LIsa:

No Lauren and her hubby live close by. It is about 6 miles from us. We workout together with Facetime. It is fun. We do it maybe once a week. Today is her birthday. So they were here for lunch and cheesecake. We did a little fondue. Super fun!

Today was a walk this morning. I may do something else. But I am thinking of resting today. I rested yesterday except a walk. Vic and I cleaned out the garage. It was an all day thing. But it is clean now!! Friday I did Live Low impact circuit. I need to take a look at May's rotation. I may do that one.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Boxing Bootcamp and Yoga.

That‘s great that Lauren is so close. I miss my kids all the time but I know they need to do what they need to build their careers.

Ryan cleaned out the garage about a year ago. It’s amazing how much crap accumulated over the years!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I decided to follow along with the May rotation. I will probably sub some Live workouts in there like today. Checking in with Live Metabolic Mish Mosh. We also got out morning walk which was great as we thought it was going to be raining today.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Metabolic Mish Mosh and yoga, It has been raining here for 2 days so no walking. I hope it clear up by lunchtime.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Luckily, we were able to get 2 walks in today. It rained this afternoon. But stopped in time to get another walk. Lunchtime I did a Les Mills Bodycombat with Lauren at lunch.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We did get a walk in at lunchtime yesterday. There was a brief break in the rain.
Today was an Yvette All Out Step workout. I don’t love steady state cardio to begin with but the energy that woman has is incredible!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

It was raining when we got up. But, the sun came out and we walk our 3 miles around 1030. Then I did STS total body with Lauren. I was pooped when done. I had to work later. But it was worth it to get the walk and workout done.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Pump UB and Yoga. This was a great 45 minute work out that hit all of the upper body including core.

I love STS TB!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Oh my! I thought I checked in on Thursday. Forgot last night. Ok we have had a few rainy days here and it has gotten a tad cooler. But, Thursday we were able to get a walk in and I did All Out Low Impact Hiit. Yesterday it was raining so I did my walk on the elliptical and did the LITE series Band and body weight workout. Today it looks sunny. A walk may happen later this afternoon if the sun stays out. I prefer to walk now to the elliptical. I did Live Love me some cardio kickboxing. Just love that one!!!

Ok talk to you tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.